Me Verses Every Guy

The Way You Feel

Tension was between the two; his face was only a few inches from hers. He used his thumb to wipe the last tear away, he was a bit shocked to see that she leaned gently into his touch. He used his free arm and placed his hand on her waist and bought his body onto hers. She looked up and they were both looking into each others eyes, then he kissed her. At first, it was a nice, and sweet gentle kiss, but it gradually made it's way to something else. She opened her mouth as soon as he licked her lips, they began following each others actions.

He was scared, especially since she was such a shy girl. Even though he knew she could act otherwise, he was still scared. So he was going to wait for her to start the moves, be he didn't think she would because of her shyness with him. He made a bold move anyway; his hand that was on her hip slid down and went under her skirt. She jumped a bit causing their lips to break only for a moment. He chuckled slightly at her, making her smile - she moved her hand on the back of his neck bringing his lips back onto hers. He made her moan slightly as his thumb rubbed her left butt cheek.

"Do you wanna go upstairs and get more comfortable?"

"Sure."

She squealed when he lifted her up and began walking to the steps. He walked faster as she leaned down and started to suck on his neck. He slightly groaned and locked his door, she squealed again as he threw her onto the bed. He rested himself in between her legs and the reconnected their lips. Her hands were running through his hair as his hands went up and down her sides underneath her shirt. He grabbed the ends of her shirt and tossed it over her head; he dived down and sucked on her neck. She moaned when he reached the perfect spot on her neck and as he began to rub one of her breast. They could both feel each other getting hard. She tried her best to pull away, he gave her a confusing look as she tried to sit up, but smirked once she tried to get his shirt off.

"I think I'm going to get rid of this too," he said unbuttoning her skirt.

"Then I guess I have to get rid of this too," she smirked undoing his pants. She unzipped his zipper slowly and heard him moan, causing her to giggle.

"I never knew you were like this," he admitted.

"That's cause you still don't know a lot about me. You don't know how bad I can get."

He pounced down on her causing her to gasp, so he willingly shoved his tongue in her mouth once more. This time, knowing that she was up for it, he didn't hold back. He began rubbing his hard shaft against her, with them making out it muffled her moan. Her hands traveled down his chest and stopped at the rim of his boxers. She slowly slid her hand in and rubbed it slightly. Her finger traveled up and down his shaft, she could feel him shiver by her touch.

"Stop teasing," he groaned.

"I will once you stop."

He was very taken back by her reply. He honestly had no idea that she could be like this, but he loved it. He unhooked her bra and sucked on one of her breast. His tongue swirled around her nipple causing her to moan even louder. His boxers bean rising up, making his inner thighs rub slightly against her underwear, he could tell that she was already getting wet. She trusted her hips up as he kept sucking on her breast, then rubbing the other free one. He pulled back and traced his finger on her stomach, he looked up and saw her chest rising and falling with each sharp breath she took.

He pulled down her underwear then soon took of his. When he leaned over to get a condom from the nightstand, he felt her hand rubbing his arms slightly. He ripped open the package; she snatched the condom out of his hand on put it on for him. He moaned as she slowly put it on, making her hands run up and down his shaft. Once she was done, he opened her legs up and inserted himself into her. She moaned out as he began pumping in and out of her. Slow at first, then going faster with each pump. But he realized something as he pumped in and out of her, she wasn't crying or wincing in pain, so she wasn't a virgin.

She ordered him to go harder and faster, he gladly did so. She moaned out his name as he pumped faster, and faster into her. It was easier going in and out as the liquid came out of her. His shaft got harder if it was possible, his eyes followed her bouncing movement of her breast as he pumped. She moan when he began to rub both of her breast and sucked on her neck. But she wanted to take control, so it took off of her strength to turn them over.

"Now you don't mind if I'm on top, now do you?"

He shook his head, no, as she smirked down at him. He was the one laying down as she sat up on her knees, taking his length out of her. She plopped right down taking in his full length in; she began hopping up and down making his full length go in and out of her. His eyes watched her breast again as they bounced up and down. He put his hands on her hips as she kept hopping. They both moaned each others names, each both about to come.

"Fuck, I'm almost there."

"Me too."

"Go faster then."

She hopped faster with his hands still on her hips, as if he was helping her keep balance. He loved how her breast moved the way they did, but he wanted it real badly. He bought her top half of her body to his and rolled back into the position they were before. He opened her legs and pumped faster and harder as he did earlier. They both screamed out each other's name as they both spilled out. She moved away, thinking they were done.

"Where are you going? We're not done here," he smirked.

She raised an eyebrow at him as he gently rolled her over. She blushed madly as he grabbed her hips and lifted her bottom in the air. He took the condom off and his length rubbed against her butt. She knew that she had no word in this, so she went along, going on all fours. She tossed her head back as she felt his length slowly enter her from behind.

"God, I love how you feel."
♠ ♠ ♠
I actually had this saved for a while.
So yeah, if you do read, tell me what you think.
;]