Why So Serious?

Enter: Matrimony

He doesn't know how he did it but he did. Just thinking about it makes him fill with happiness. The manic grin on his face hasn't left once.

He squeezes that hand that is entwined with his. He lifts it to his mouth. He covers it with kisses. She giggles. His Ginny ruffles his hair. His Ginny. He nuzzles her neck and she giggles again. His Ginny. She kisses his forehead. His nose. His mouth. His Ginny.

She's his. She is his and it will remain that way for a very long time, he hopes. Ginny said yes and within hours they were married. Happily married. Blissfully married. She was his Ginny now.

His and only his. No one else's. No one can take her from him. He'd like to see them try. She was his Ginny. His. They can't take her. Only his. His Ginny.

He loves her so much it hurt. So much. His Ginny. And he knows. He knows she loves him too. She loves him. His Ginny. His Ginny loves him. His Ginny loves him and he loves his Ginny. And now they are married. He loves her. He loves his Ginny.

He begins to tickle her and she shake her head. Holding in her laughter. His Ginny. "Why so serious, huh?" He asks. She screams and dissolves into laughter. His Ginny.