How Dark Is the Night?

The Hurleys

Ok guys here it is the moment Chrissy has been waiting for haha. This chapter was written by Chrissy herself. Enjoy! If you like then you should check out her stories. :)

Written by Chrissy aka Photo-Proofed Kisses
(Chrissy’s POV)
“It’s tradition.”

“I know.”

“Do you not trust me?”

“No, in all actuality I really hate you” I said playfully.

“Liar” Andy said as he stepped down one step.

I smiled at him as he bent down to pick me up bridal style and walk across the threshold. Andy gently let me down and kissed me lightly before turning to get our stuff from the car. I slipped out of my shoes and walked through the house. There was a kitchen, a dining room and a spacious living room on the first floor. A set of siding glass doors led to the back flagstone patio, beyond that, the ocean sparkled in the moonlight. I walked back into the living room to find Andy coming down the stairs. His shirt was unbuttoned, but he had on a white undershirt.

“The bedroom, my lady, is upstairs.”

“I figured.”

“I love you.” He said kissing my hand.

“I love you too, my lord.” I giggled at his sudden very proper English.

Andy smirked at me and before I could object picked me up again. He carried me up the stairs and to the bedroom. I noticed there were double French doors that led to a small balcony that faced the coast. Out it, I could see faint stars and the midnight blue ocean. Andy gently set me down on the bed. He kicked off his shoes before gently crawling onto the bed and straddling me. He leaned in, bracing himself as I reached up, un-tucking his undershirt.

Our lips met and I could not help but smile. Andy laughed at me. His honest-to-god laughed. I looked up at him shocked. He smiled back and ran his hand down my thigh un-straddling me. I sat up, awestruck as he bent over to take off his socks. I giggled this time as in the dim light Andy fumbled with his bowtie, tossing it aside and placing his glasses on the nightstand. He kissed me as things started to get heated. Andy’s tux shirt was already off and his undershirt came up quickly over his head. I somehow ended up on top as he expertly unzipped the back of my dress.

“You are way too good at that.” I whispered.

“I know, just think of what else I can do.” He whispered back, his eyes twinkling. In a matter of seconds, it seemed that what remained of our clothes went flying across the room. Andy even went as far as to say “Psh, snow white thong? You’re not going to be that pure anymore.”

I woke up and yawned. Last night we did not close the curtains so the near sunrise sky poured through the double French doors. I groaned and slid out of Andy’s grasp. I grabbed his white undershirt from last night, and went through the first bag of clothes; I found Andy’s favorite red gym shorts. I opened the other one in search of a pair of underwear. I got semi dressed before I went to the bathroom. I stretched leaving the bathroom ready to crawl back into the warm bed. However, the bed was sans-Andy. I stared at the bed for a second, blinking sleepily, before I suddenly felt a draft and looked towards the windows. Andy had found a clean set of boxers and was standing on the balcony. He heard my feet slap against the cold concrete of the balcony and he turned around smiling.

“Morning” he said brightly.
I responded by snuggling into his side and playing with the band on his boxers.

“Hey, easy there, you did turn from my innocent little fiancé to my sex crazed wife overnight did you?” he joked.

“No, I’m just tired, and sore, and I don’t know why, last night didn’t get that crazy.”

“Well if you’re tired, let’s get back to bed, the sleeping bed.”

“Ugh, carry me!” I mumbled wrapping my arms around his neck, and my legs around his waist.

Andy shook his head at me, but grabbed onto me and walked back into the bedroom. He put me on the bed, then went back to close the door and drapes. Andy curled up under the blankets with me, gently caressing my back. I stretched and snuggled into his chest.
Andy kissed my forehead and neck till I couldn’t handle it and stopped pretending to sleep.

“Afternoon sunshine”

“It’s afternoon already?” I sighed contentedly.

“Yeah”

Andy watched me stretch before following suite and getting out of bed. He went to the bathroom and I found a bra and another one of his t-shirts. He pulled on a pair of clean gym shorts. I had a bag packed, but Andy‘s bag had my favorite t-shirts of his in it. We went down to the kitchen hand in hand. On the kitchen table was Erelin and Brendon’s special present for us. They had apparently went to an adult novelty store and gone all out. There had to be at least five boxes of different types of condoms. Scented candles and bath oils also graced the basket. Andy picked up a little jar that said “sex chocolate” on it and stared at it curiously. I picked up a small envelope that said “Chrissy and Andy” on the front. Andy noticed and read the note over my shoulder.

Dear lovebirds,
I hope you two noticed this before you did anything else. Brendon and I had fun picking out everything. And just so Andy is not left out; everything in the basket is vegan. Oh yes, from the condoms to the whipped cream in the fridge (go look in the fridge, it’s behind the cherries and strawberries) Hope you two are having fun, see you in a few days,
Love, Erelin and Brendon.

Andy turned on his heel and opened the refrigerator. There were the cherries and strawberries and whipped cream as promised. Andy had one of the boxes of strawberries and was washing them in the kitchen sink. He offered me one and I ate it, they were just right, where Erelin had found them, I have no idea.

We ate lunch with the gigantic honeymoon basket as the centerpiece of the table. Both of us kept looking at it with amused expressions. I cannot believe Erelin did it, nor went all out for Andy. He kept looking at it like he wanted to try everything out.

I washed my hands after putting the dishes in the dishwasher only to look up and see Andy reading the label on something in the basket. I snuggled into his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

“You okay?” I asked

“Yeah, I was just thinking about their little ‘use protection’ thing.”

“Um, that really isn’t an issue for you right now.”

“So, you’re serious about having kids right now?” he asked nervously as
I looked up at him.

“God no. well … later, but right now? No, there is way too much bad stuff happening. Let us get rid of this vampire thing first. Plus, um, our parents, especially mine, are going to be all confused when we tell them we’re married, so we’re going to have to plan the official wedding eventually. Plus I am on the pill, I love you, but that is something I wouldn‘t let happen now.”

“Oh okay.”

“Why?”

“I just wanted to know, seeing as Amanda and Bev are.”

“I’m younger than them, and probably less sure of myself. I can wait for awhile.”
Andy leaned in and kissed my neck a few times.

“Let’s go outside.” He suddenly said sounding like a three year old.
Before I could respond, he grabbed my hand and led me to the sliding glass doors. It was November, so there was no chance of swimming but it was California, so it was still quite warm and sunny. We were pretty much alone for miles.

After wandering up and down the coast for while, we found ourselves back in front of our beach house. I yawned and plopped down on the warm sand. I looked up at a confused Andy who had not seen me drop. Noticing me, he sat down next to me to watch the sunset. I ran into the house to go to the bathroom and when I came out Andy had made a pile of sand to lean against. I sat in front of him so he could give me a back rub.

“You always get what you want don’t you?” He asked kissing my neck.

“Huh?”

The sun was very low in the sky now, only a few more minutes and it would really get dark.
“At Amanda’s wedding, I almost had the garter, but Patrick stole it, you wanted to get married before them and we did.”

“So?”

“It was merely a statement.” He kissed my neck again. “But I’m glad we did it.”
This was the latest we had ever been outside without having to worry about vampires. I was surprised that Andy had not made the move to get me inside yet.

“Good, so if I always get my way, what do you want?” I asked brushing the sand off my arms.

“Oh nothing.” Andy said as he started peppering kisses around my neck; I was still sitting in front of him, with his arms wrapped around my waist. He lifted my shirt a little. His fingers found the tops of my hipbones and started caressing them. I arched my back and Andy started to kiss lower down my neck.

“Andy” I moaned softly, turning in his lap to face him. He gently squeezed my hips as we began to full out make out on the beach. I ran my hands across Andy’s bare chest. I straddled his legs and he lifted my shirt more. I ran my hands through Andy’s hair and pulled away for breath. Our foreheads touched; there was no stopping this now.

“I think a shower is in order.” Andy said a small smile forming on his lips.

“I think you’re right.” I responded pulling him onto his feet.

As soon as we made it in the glass doors, Andy’s sand covered shorts were on the floor. He closed the blinds then pushed me up against a wall kissing me while he slipped his hands up my shirt and over my head. The shorts I was wearing soon topped off the pile of sandy clothes at the door. Both of us were still covered in fine beach sand. It took us awhile to actually get to the bathroom upstairs, seeing as we kept stopping along the way to kiss.

Once in the bathroom I immediately turned the warm water on and the bathroom started to steam up. It was my turn to push Andy against the bathroom door. He smirked and undid my bra hooks one-handed. I grinded my hips against his listening to him groan while playing with the edge of my panties. He slid them off and I grinded against his hips again, and then right as he closed his eyes I ran and jumped into the shower.

“HEY! That’s not fair!”
He threw back the shower curtain as I quickly ran conditioner through my hair.

“What isn’t fair?”

“We were almost...”

“I’m waiting for you.”

Andy stared at me for a few seconds before de-boxering and climbing into the shower with me. He pushed me against the shower wall sucking on my neck. He ran his hands through my hair, I was thankful I had thrown the conditioner on; otherwise he would of encountered un-sexy knots. I fought for a foothold, boosting myself up.

I wrapped a towel snugly around my body and quickly combed through my wet hair. I stepped out of the bathroom looking for my lovely husband only to find him, still with a towel wrapped around his waist watching me from the balcony. I decided to join him for a little more fun. Andy cupped my face in both his hands and kissed the tip of my nose. I smiled and pressed my lips to his. I forcefully made the kiss deeper, not that he seemed ready to stop. I ran my hands through his damp hair then down his chest to where the towel was wrapped around his waist. I gently tugged at it.

“Hey, are you trying to kill me woman?”

“Never.”

“I am not your personal sex slave!”

I looked him up and down before kissing his neck and ear. He exhaled, groaning.

“You know, you’re saying one thing, and your body is telling me something else.”
He leaned his head back and I started kissing the other side of his neck. I stepped backwards into the bedroom and Andy nearly tackled me to the bed.

While Andy was asleep on the couch, he told me after yesterday he needed time to ‘recover’ from last night‘s exhaustive activities, and I made my move. I snuck to the kitchen and grabbed the whipped cream and strawberries out of the fridge. We only had a few more hours here before we had to head back to L.A. so I was going to make this count. For some strange reason the chocolate body paint was missing. I shrugged it off and crept up the stairs to the bedroom where I had stashed some very lacy lingerie. I changed into it, then went through Andy’s tux pants, I saw him put his blindfold in them. Blindfold in hand I bounded down the stairs. Andy had woken up and was pulling a shirt over his head. I came up behind him and put the blindfold on him.

“Chrissy?”

“You’ll see soon enough.” I whispered into his ear.

“This is my blindfold though; I was supposed to use it on you.”

“There will be other times.”

I led Andy up the stairs careful to make sure he was not peeking. I pushed him onto the bed and quickly straddled him. He immediately grabbed onto my bare thighs. I saw him smile as he found the lace of my boy shorts.

“I’m going to state the obvious and say you’re not wearing pants.” Andy said smiling bigger.

I leaned over him and kissed him while tugging his blindfold off. He looked me up and down while I raised my eyebrow at him. I tugged at his shorts and they came off quite easily. I moved to his shirt, but he somehow turned me over so I was on my back. Andy took of his shirt and I noticed his chest looked funny.

“So that’s where the jar of chocolate went” I giggled attempting to kiss his chest clean. He had somehow stenciled little chocolate hearts all over his chest, which has to take talent. Andy rolled onto his back so I could lick his chest clean. I rolled onto my side giving Andy a very ‘come hither’ look.

“Remind me to thank Brendon when we get back.”

“What?”

“Shh” Andy said pressing his lips to mine. I heard a very particular wet hissing noise and arched my back as cold whipped cream contacted my stomach.

“Cold!” I exclaimed.

Andy smile as he started to lick off the whipped cream, starting near my ribs and finishing at my panty line. I finally had enough with his little playing with me. I wrestled him onto his back. I sat up straddling his hips. He seemed to get the idea because he reached up my back. Lace and cotton aside, Andy finally entered me.

{Andy’s point of view}
I made love to Chrissy for what I knew to be the last time on our honeymoon. I had faked taking a nap so she would leave me alone for twenty minutes so I could stencil the hearts on my chest. Great minds think alike I suppose. Chrissy suddenly dug her nails into my back. I winced slightly.

“Harder.”

“A little demanding are we?”

Chrissy answered with a small groan as I did what she wanted. I watched her eyes roll back and her back arch as she came. If I was not mistaken her toes even curled. I finished seconds later and Chrissy wasted no time in snuggling close to me. I smiled as our bodies fit perfectly together. She looked young in my arms, but then again she is a lot younger than I am. Chrissy looked up at me with those sparkling eyes that I fell for when I first saw her. It was the same look as yesterday when she came out of the shower and had no idea where I was. First, a little scared. The whole vampire thing had us all on edge. Next, she saw me and the smallest smile appeared in her eyes, and then spread to her lips. This was going to work, there was no way it could not, because I could search the world for the rest of my life and not find another girl like Chrissy.

“Andy,” she whispered

“Yes?”

“I know this is a total mood killer, but I’m sticky and I think I’m going to go shower now.”
I snickered.

“That is completely understandable, because well I’m sticky also. And we can’t go back to L.A. sticky because well, we’d never hear the end of it.”

“It’s not that they don’t know what we’re doing.”

“Yeah, I think you’re suppose to have hot, kinky, sticky, sex on a honeymoon.”
Chrissy shook in my arms and I realized she was suppressing a giggle.

“I’m going to go shower before this conversation gets any worse.”

“It’s probably better that way.”

I lie in bed for a while as she gathered clean clothes. As soon as she was in the shower I picked out some clean clothes for me to wear back to L.A. then brought our bags downstairs. I put the basket of stuff from Brendon and Erelin by the front door with our bags.

It would come in useful later. I crawled back into bed and ate strawberries for the next ten minutes. The cherries had disappeared after last night’s sexcapades. I sat up, putting the carton of strawberries on the nightstand as Chrissy came out of the bathroom fully dressed.

Her face lit up and she pushed me down onto the bed kissing me with a lot of force.
“You’re strawberry flavored.” She said in amazement after pulling out of our make-out session.

“I am aware.”

“I like strawberry flavored Andy.”

“I like strawberry flavored me too.”

“You’re stickier than I am.” Chrissy said running her fingers across my chest.

“Ouch. Well, I’m going to go shower, and we’ll leave after that?”

“If we have to.” She sighed

“Sadly, yes, we have to get back to the real world, but hey, we’re having an official wedding later, so that means we’ll have to have an official honeymoon.”
Chrissy kissed me one last time as I got up to shower. I stepped out of the bathroom ten minutes later wondering why it takes her so long to shower. She was curled up fully dressed in the bed sheets. Her hair, unusually curly, fanned out on the pillow.

“Sweetie,” I kissed her forehead “Time to go.”

She sighed and crawled out of bed and walked down the stairs with me. Chrissy walked through the house making sure we had everything as I put the bags in the car. I walked back into the house and did not see her.

“Chrissy?” I called out walking through the lower level of the house. I stepped into the kitchen to find her facing the other way.

“Chrissy? You okay?” I asked.

She turned around with one hand over her mouth and the other holding her cell phone.
“We have to go to Patrick’s, something happened the other night to Pete and Amanda. Erelin wouldn’t tell me what, but I know whatever it was, it can’t be good.”