This is more than a crush crush crush

Best Birthday Ever

ALEX"S POV

It’s been two years since he left and I miss him. Today is the day of my 20th birth day and I am so excited because TAI is here! I got tickets and everything! I just hope he remembers me. Let me fill you in on what happened in those two years. My mom and dad abused me. My dad started to drink. My dad killed my mom. MY dad then went to jail.

I am now standing here, against the barrier. I look down for a second and then hear an ear peircing scream. Five bodies’s walked out on to the stage and one of them was my best friend.
_______________________________________________________________________

CHIZLETT’S POV

I miss Alex. Today is the day of her 20th birthday and I hope she is coming to the show. I have a special surprise for her if she does
.
We walked on stage to be greeted by our screaming fans. When the lines turn on to us, we start to play LAX to O’Hare. I look down to see her smiling face. She looks over at me and our eye’s meet. She gives me a small wave and I give her a smile in return. When Bill is done singing We’ve got a big mess, I take the mike from him and say “We have some one very special to me in the audience tonight. She is my best friend and today is her birthday. Can you help me wish her a happy birthday?”We sang happy birthday to her and then finished the concert. Today was a great day.
_______________________________________________________________________

ALEX’S POV

I waited till almost every one was gone then started my way out. Someone grabbed my arm and swung me around. I was meeting with Chizz’s beautiful face. Did he get well….hotter?

“Alex! I’m so sorry that I haven’t called you in so long. Happy birthday and I have something I want to ask you. Will you come on tour with us?”

“Sure! It beats sitting around here all of the time!”

“Great well then we will drive you to your house and you can pack and then we will be on our way!”

All I have to say is…..

Best birthday ever!
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter two!
comment!
kady
xoxo