Fire and Lightning

To most people Ian Draconus’s private life is an open book. He is the CEO of a very successful corporation, he has a beautiful wife, and an intelligent and talented son Jacob.

What people don’t know is that he is the Dean of a school for children with superpowers. They also don’t know about Ian’s other son….

Justin Serpens Kane lives with his mother in a small apartment building. They never had much money unlike the father and twin brother he never met. Ever since he was small he was able to hear peoples thoughts and as he got older he was able to move things with his mind, eventually if he concentrated enough he could set things on fire. His mother wanted to keep Justin away from the school and his father as long as possible. Unfortunately for her Justin’s powers became harder and harder to control until accidents where he ended up getting hurt because of his powers happened more frequently. Eventually she caved and finally sent him to school.

With Jacob having everything he ever wanted and Justin and his mother just barely getting by, will they accept each other and become friends or will they become enemies?

What happens when an old nemesis of Ian’s returns and decides to use his children against him. Will Ian’s enemy succeed in turning Justin to a Villain? What about Jacob?

Key:
"Talking"
/"Thoughts"/
  1. Welcome to Draconus Academy
    An Introduction
  2. Just Like Malcolm
    Nanette, Arguments, and A Lot Like Uncle Malcolm
  3. Patient Number 4217 of Cell Block 13
    Annoying Ian, Patient Number 4217, and Escape
  4. Reunion
    Light In The Kitchen, The Twins Fate, and Empath
  5. Memory Lane
    Memory, Amnesia, and Annoyed
  6. Distraction
    Mood Swings, Ethan kane, and Distraction
  7. It's Coming True
    It's Coming True, Picnic, and What About Mom?
  8. Rose
    Fake ID, Rose, and Ian's Visit
  9. Past
    Hale's P.E Class, Common Ground, and A Look Into The Past
  10. The Beginnings of Revenge
    Councilors, Draconus Bank, and Victim?
  11. Sick
    Cancer, Fake Ian, and Doubt
  12. Characters
    Characters So Far Into the Story
  13. Isn't Life Grand?
    Chill Out Ian, Lucky Charms, and More Pressing Worries
  14. Flames
    Jail Cells, Bleeding, and Flames
  15. Kidnappers
    Dream, Premonitions, and the Hospital