The Obsession

10.

I am hugging my thirteen year old beauty as he lays in our bed so peacefully.. So wistfully and beautiful. Like as if nothing can touch him. And nothing can; with the exception of myself, of course.

My legs are wrapped around his waist (I am putting him on a diet tomorrow, he is too pudgy) and my breath is on his tender neck at the moment.

"George, can you go back to being my dad anytime soon?" he asks softly.

I inwardly sigh. What part of 'boyfriend' doesn't he seem to get? He's thirteen for fucks sake! He should be overjoyed to have a boyfriend like me!

"Hon, you know what the word boyfriend means. You know that we are together and now that we're together I can't be your dad."

He gives out a small sigh before slightly turning in my arms.

"I miss back when we weren't dating." he mumbles.

I give him a kiss on his shoulder and reassure him with a, "Calm down. Everything will work out in the end."

He eventually stops moving about in my arms, which signals that he is indeed asleep. I stare at his body for a while; pondering abut our future together.. Maybe he wants to get married someday, maybe he wants to be boyfriends; not husband and husband. Maybe he needs me more than ever because his snobby friends who go their fancy 'schools'.

"Don't worry baby, everything will be fine. Let me take care of you and your body and you'll be alright." I whisper into his ear.

His sleeping looks so damn perfect.. I hope none of his friends flirt with him, touch him, or dare think about taking him away from me. He is my world, and without him I just couldn't exist.