The Obsession

12.

Fifteen years old. He is turning sixteen next month and is excited about school, which I do not know why he is. Maybe it's because he's been cheating on me for Brendon.. No, no; he'd never do that. Ever. I know my love better than that.

"George, can Brent and Spencer come over?" he asks politely.

Well, they have to come over sometime or else they'll get suspicious and call the cops. Something I cannot have ever.

"Sure thing babe. But remember to keep our bedroom door open."

He nods and goes back to the phone to dial their numbers. I hope to God that nothing bad will come of this and that my baby will be safe and fine.. Yet, I cannot trust these people. I just can't.

***

They are over now and Ryan is ecstatic. He is so joyous as he jumps up and down when they enter through the door. He is so damn happy as they say, "Hey Ryro, what's up?"

He's too damn happy.

"George, we'll be down in a minute." he tells me quickly while leading those whores up to our room.

I growl bitterly whilst Ryan went up the stairs to our room.. I hope he is okay. I really do. I know how man whores work and these guys..ick, they just scream man whores.

I watch some news for a hour. Then, I read some Reader's Digest. After that, I give a little attention to the dishes, vacuuming and whatnot.. Only to be interrupted by hearing my little angel shrieking.

As quickly as I can, I run up the stairs to see if he is okay.

"Ryan! Ryan, oh honey what the hell are they doing to you?!"

I enter the room and see them tickling him.

"George!" he says; catching his breath in the process.

"Ryan, hey hon.." I stammer out.

He rolls his eyes and asks, "What are you doing here?"

"Um, well, just uh.. Do you guys want something to eat?"

They nod and I rush down the steps to get them some chips. Once I get the chips, I give them to the whores and exit before Ryan can ask me any questions. The moment they leave (which was one hour later), Ryan asks, "Why did you do that?"

I just sigh and tell him, "Because.. I get worried over you."

He sighs and tells me, "They're just friends. Nothing more, nothing less."

I glance at his beautiful form. I sigh deeply before whispering, "Okay." He smiles and goes up to our room. I immediately grab out a glass of water and slip a sleeping pill in it.

"Hon, here. Have some water, babe."

He says a small thank you before drinking it. I leave the room for a while, then come back in. He is sound asleep and I am horny. I slide my hands underneath his shirt, underneath his jeans, soon they are underneath his boxers.. I grab his dick and moan out in wanting. In three years, I am going to give him the best damn birthday present I can give. Believe me, he'll fucking love it.