The Obsession

13.

My now sixteen year old angel is getting ready for school. In all honesty, I want to keep him home another year, but then people would get suspicious. I cannot have that, now can I?

“George, does this eyeliner look good on me?” he asks with a look of uncertainty on his face.

“Yes it does, baby.” I tell him before grabbing his ass.

He shudders as I kiss his soft lips. He tries to back away when I say, “When I pick you up today after school, I want to do something..fun with you.”

He gives me an awkward look before saying, “Is it something close to getting a puppy?” I shake my head before kissing him again. He pushes me away. I grin before whispering, “No, it’s not that..”

I lick his neck, then he tells me in response, “Is it something to do with sex?” I shake my head and tell him, “It’s a surprise darling.”

I put my hands into his pants and grab his member.

"George..please, don't do that." he says; heavy discomfort in his voice.

I just shake my head and tell him, "Maybe if you let me do something to you when I pick you up from school today, then I'll stop."

His eyes widen and I can feel myself getting gitty at the idea I have in mind. He looks me in the eye and responds firmly, "I am not having sex with you." I shake my head yet again before in return telling him, "I don't mean sex, babe."

He then sighs and tells me, "George, I am not letting you kiss, lick, bite, suck, or..play with my dick."

I grin before kissing his soft, tender lips.

"No, babe, you're gonna get something unexpected.."

(Ryan's POV)

After our little..'talk', I was dropped off at school. Immediately, I was surrounded by Brent, Spencer, and Brendon.

"Ryan!" Brendon shrieks at the top of his lungs before tackling me.

"Bren, get off!" screams Spencer before he gets him off me.

I grin when Brent says a small hello to me and when my crush walks on by. I stare at him in longing, but knowing that if George found out, he’d kill him. So, I’ll never have a fair chance with him because of my horrible father or boyfriend or whatever the fuck you’d call him.

I enter the school in great anticipation of my first real class in years.

(back to normal POV)

I could not wait to see my beauty, so I called up his principal and told him that I needed him home for a family emergency. Immediately, I was over there. I got tired of waiting for him to come out after five minutes of talk radio. Taking matters into my own hands, I decided to go in there and get my beauty out of there.

“Ryan, come over here.” I tell him firmly after looking in five different classrooms in my now successful search for him.

He just sighs and follows me out of the building. When we get in the car, he starts to sing again.

“Cause now I know its all that I wanted.” he sang those final words to the song the moment the car pulled into the driveway.

“Hon, I want to repay you for singing to me..” I tell him with a kiss on his nose and lips.

His face turns deathly pale, while I go inside to set things up for us. This is going to be the best night of his life and he will thank me for it. Believe me, he will.

“George, what is this?”

He enters our room in shock at the sight: red walls, round bed with white satin sheet with the matching cover, white carpeting, the black night stand with the white lamp, and the big black canopy surrounding the bed.

(Not to mention the matching black dresser, the matching black closet, and the matching black curtains.)

“Ryan, this is our room. I redecorated it.” I tell him with a kiss on his cheek.

He was speechless as he sat down on the bed. Eyes in awe, too distracted to notice what I was doing..

“Baby..” I begin when I straddle him, “please,” I stop to kiss him immensely, “sing for me, baby.. Just one more song, please.”

He freezes, then I kiss his lips whereas my hands are caressing his smooth skin with soft, timed touches. My hands touch his nipples, then he begins to sing for me.

“Its not what it seems, not what it means, no I must be dreaming.. Its only in my mind, not real life, help I must be dreaming..” Ryan stops when his shirt comes off. He seems to be scared, but what do I care? Lifting him up over my shoulders, undressing the rest of his beautiful, perfect body.. I then grasp his hands and have him undress me.

“This feels so wrong..” he mutters.

I kiss his ear, then he asks in fear, “George, are you sexually abusing me?”

Frozen. Shocked. In pain. How could he ask such a thing! How dare he! Who told him this? Who did he tell? Why is he asking this?!

“No, hon, sexual abuse is just another lie they tell you to scare you away from sex.” I tell him with a small moan the moment my pants hit the floor.

He gives me a look of confusion before I say, “It’s all in your mind, sweetie. None of it is real. There is no such thing as sexual abuse.”

Reluctantly, he gets in the shower and I follow suite. I pin him against the wall and begin to lick his dick. He struggles, but I only press on his hips harder. I give it a little kiss, a suck, a touch, a play.. Then I coat my fingers with some lube.

“Hold still.” I command him. He just stares at me with wide, frightened eyes.

I grin a bit the moment I slick three fingers into him at once. He shrieks and I cover his mouth before he can scream anymore. I pull out my fingers and begin to put one in at a time. I kiss his neck and tell him, “It will be alright honey, this is what good couples do, hon. If you love me, you will do this for me.”

I think tears are falling from his eyes, but then again, I could be wrong. I kiss his lips one more time, then gently slide out of the shower, get dressed, and go to bed.