The Obsession

14.

(Ryan's POV)

Ever had a moment in your life when you just wanted die out of fear or embarrassment? Well, I am going through one of those right now..

You see, my prom is tomorrow and my crush is none other than teen-sensation Jesse McCartney. Okay, I know he's a famous pop star. I know we would never work out, but still, I cannot help it. I'm just drawn to those gorgeous green eyes.

Worse part? George.

He'll make me go with him, then he'll probably make me get drunk, and make me have sex with him. Which is something I never wanted.

"Ryan! Earth to Ryan!" shouts Spencer as I steal one last glance of wanting at Jesse.

"Yeah." I mumble.

"Didn't you hear me?! Brendon asked out Frank, Jon asked out Hayden, and I got myself a date with Hayley! How about you? Who's the lucky person?" he asks at the end with some sort of interest.

I want it to be Jesse, but it will never be him.

"Well, I am not sure if I'm gonna go.." I tell him while poking my fork at the ever-disgusting food.

"Ryan! C'mon, you have to go!" he whines and I roll my eyes. You see, I never, ever told anyone about my..relationship with George or how we have dating ever since I was five.

I swear, sometimes its like as if he's obsessed with me..

"I-I don't know if I can." I stammer out; trying to find an excuse to not go.

"You have to." Spencer begs.

"Well, if I cannot get Jesse, then why go anyway?"

Spencer is silent for a moment as Brendon and Jon come by to our table.

"What is wrong with you man?" Brendon asks him and before he knows it, Spencer bursts out laughing.

"He.. Jesse.. Hilarious.." he said in between laughs.

I put my head on the table to hide my face. Spencer regains his composure then I hear an unfamiliar voice say, "What is so funny?"

I lift my head off the table to see Jesse, in his glory, standing there giving Spencer a strange look of bewilderment.

"He has a fucking crush on you!" Spencer shrieked while laughing some more.

Jesse gave him a blank before gripping my arm and pulling me outside. Once we were away from a football field, he sighed and told me, "Your name is.. Ryan, right?"

I nod and he continues on to say, "Ryan, I think you are really, really, fucking adorable."

I cannot breathe the moment his lips collide with mine. I literally cannot.

"Prom. Meet me at prom. Kay, babe?"

I nod and watch as he goes off and back into the building. Sighing in contentment, I re-enter the building to see a pissed off Brendon, a long and gone Spencer and Jon, and a confused guy with black hair and hazel eyes.

"Ryan fucking Ross!" Brendon shrieks before yanking me down the hallway roughly.

"What the hell, Bren?!"

"How could you accept his invitation to the prom?! Everyone knows Jesse is a man-whore! Why couldn't you have asked out Gerard or one of Frank's friends? Why, Ry? You're too good for Jesse! He'll just use you for sex and you know it!" Brendon lectures me.

Alright, I kind of snapped after two minutes of hearing this 'You're-too-good-for-Jesse' shit.

"Bren, I'm pretty much a sex toy anyway to my own father so why would it matter if Jesse was just using me?! I'm just another filthy whore thanks to him!"

Ok, I let out too much there judging by the look on Brendon's face.

He twitches, then twitches again. And again. Before dragging me forcefully into the stalls and asking me awkwardly, "So, um, has he.. You know.. Has he ever, um, raped you?"

I shake my head and tell him, "Forget it."

I try to leave, but he grabs me. "No, I won't forget it Ryan."

Sighing, I turn to face him and say, "It's no big deal.."

"So he hasn't raped you yet but is close to it?"

I groan and reply harshly, "It doesn't matter, Bren! I am going to be just fine! He is just dealing with some emotional problems right now because of my mom's death..and I just happen to be here for him no matter what."

"No, he has no right to even lay a hand on you in anyway! Ryan, please, tell me what he did." Bren asks in response.

"I just can't. I can't risk losing all I have left, Bren."

I am finally free from his grasp and I leave to my next class, only to a have a wad of paper thrown at the back of my head. Giving a mental sigh, I pick it up and read it. I couldn't breathe the moment I read the words..

(back to normal POV)

I got a letter in the mail today about Ryan's prom and well, I am at a plastic surgeon right now to get a botox injection done just so I can go to the prom with him. He doesn't have to know, but he'll definitely notice.

When the procedure is done, I go to pick him up from school. Hopefully he notice... Then, when I arrive there, I see him coming out to the car slower than usual.

"Hey baby." I tell him with a kiss on the forehead.

He keeps silent. I keep driving.

"Baby, prom is tomorrow and I am going with you."

He twitches and mutters, "No, please.. I don't need this, I don't want this.. I don't want this, please.."

I proceed to do the one thing that'll make him say 'Yes' to me. I pull over, slide my hand down into his pants and grab his cock. Within two minutes of rubbing it, he caves in.

"Yes! I'll do it, just please stop doing this shit to me!" he shrieks.

I give him a kiss on the lips and tell him: "Good boy, baby."

He moves as far away from me as he possibly can and sighed heavily. Maybe he was thinking about us.. Maybe he was thinking about me.. Whatever he was thinking about, it had to be something good.

Before I can even turn off the car, Ryan is gone inside our little house and I am left here. With a slight groan of confusion, I exit the vehicle and enter the house. The shower water is running, so that means he is taking a shower..

“Ryan! I’m coming in there!” I shout.

He appears to be tense as I enter the room. Grinning, I take off my clothes and enter the shower with him. He slightly whimpers the moment I grab him by his hips and press him against the shower wall.

“Don’t you listen to me, ever? Don’t you ever at least try to not picture me naked or have some sick sexual fantasies about me?”

I kiss his lips and begin to touch his body.

“Look, I just want to shower in peace. Is that too much to ask for?” he asks.

“Yes, it is.” I moan out getting on my knees and kissing his dick.

He twitches. I do it again; except this time, I suck it. He tenses up and begins to struggle. I bite it. He lets out a (what sounded like) reluctant moan. I kiss his lips and have him suck me off. He seems to not be interested, but then again, he is just playing hard to get.

I deep throat him and come right when the water turns cold.

Grinning, I get out and watch him scrub every inch of his body with extreme roughness.

“Babe, I’ll dress you.”

“No, I can dress myself.” he insists, but I know what’s best for him.

“Nope, you can’t in this state of mind. You’re too mentally weak to dress yourself, babe.”

I get him dressed and he hurries off to bed. Shrugging my shoulders, I follow after him.

“Goodnight babe.”

He gives out a muffled, “Night.” Before moving ten inches away from me. I wonder why he did that. I wonder why he is acting like this. I know I did nothing wrong. Maybe he just had a bad day today. Yes, that is it. I could never make my baby hate me.

(Ryan’s POV)

Oh fuck. My dad is currently driving me to the prom and I think I am about to die. Sure, I look okay and all in my pin stripe blazer and bright red skinny jeans, but I am worried about Jesse. What if he tries to kill Jesse? What could happen then?

The moment we get in the building, a security guard immediately approaches us.

“Sir, only minors can come in here.” George twitches violently. I smile. Maybe I’ll get my dream night after all..

“But I am a minor.”

The guard sighs before three other men literally push him out of there. I jump at least five feet in the air the moment they are gone.

“Ryan!” shrieks that voice I love..

I turn around to see Jesse. Right there in front of me.

“Hi..” I manage to get out before getting lost in those beautiful eyes.

He grins and begins to sing, “I don’t want another pretty face, I don’t want just anyone to hold, I don’t want my love to go to waste.. I want you and your beautiful soul. You’re the one I wanna chase, you’re the one I wanna hold, I won’t let another minute go to waste, I want you and your beautiful soul.”

I melt into a puddle in his arms and let him hold me. For once in my life, I feel truly loved. For once in my life, I feel..cared for.

We go out onto the dance floor in silence, but that’s okay. I like the silence. The song is pretty damn cheesy and corny, but it fit’s the mood. (Before you ask, it was Britney Spears ‘Sometimes’) I can feel a pair of jealous on us half way through the song and I immediately feel frightened. What if its George? What if he tries to kill Jesse? Oh fuck no, what have I done!

Before I can tell him to run for his fucking life, a hand pulls me away from my dream boy.

"Don't kill Jesse, please! I'll let you do whatever the fuck you want to me!" I shriek.

I feel a finger being pressed to my lips and I immediately know it's not George. Hesitantly, I open my eyes to be met with the hazel ones I rejected before. He pulls me gently onto the dance floor and kisses my lips.

I shudder underneath his touch and soon, I hear Jesse shriek, "Get away from my man, you fat ass!"

Jesse literally throws me away from Gerard and begins to beat him, but lucky Gerard, Frank and Brendon hit him on the head with a steel chair! (Sense my sarcasm?)

Jesse is knocked out and before I can even run out of there, some jock asks, "Did he fuck you?"

"No."

"Shit, he said would by now.."

I glare at the idiotic one, and ask, "What?"

He just rolled his eyes and muttered, "We bet him two thousand dollars and a date with Mariella Sanchez that he couldn't get in your pants at prom.. He wanted the money, so he pretended to like you.."

I should have fucking known! How did I not see this coming?! He's too perfect to like someone like me anyways and.. I need to get out of here. For good. I don't care if I have to be home schooled by tutor again, I don't want to be anywhere near here!