The Obsession

17.

I don't know why he is making such a big deal of this, but whatever, that's just Ryan. And thats one of the reasons why I love him..

You see, Ryan is overreacting. Over what, you ask? Everything.

He is running all over the place looking for a black blazer and some Converse shoes. You see, we're going on a date tonight to a Fall Out something concert that Ryan is fucking addicted to. I don't get whats so awesome about it, but whatever my angel wants, I guess.. And this is also to celebrate his eighteenth birthday.

"Ryan, darling, you look great anyway." Too great. What if someone there tries to steal him away from me?

Not worth it. And besides, I want to do something else for Ryan's birthday..

"George," he whines, "look at my make up! My eye liner is not done right and my outfit doesn't go with it and I feel hideous!"

I sigh before hugging him and kissing the top of his head. Poor baby. He's suffering from anxiety..or he could just be nervous, but I wouldn't know.

Hugging him one more time, I kiss his tender lips and mutter, "Don't worry, baby, everything will be fine."

He nods and I sigh. Deeply. He shivers a bit before breaking free of my grasp and letting me go. I let him let me go.

"George, we need to get going in fifteen minutes.. I wanna sit up next to where the band will be playing! I hope Pete will see me.."

Of course, it's always about the famous people or the ugly people who aren't good enough for you. Yet, when it comes down to me, the one who loves you more than anything, you just ignore me. Little whore, I know where we're going and I know you'll just love it.

TIME LAPSE INTO NEXT MORNING

(Ryan's POV)

My head was pounding with a piercing headache as I woke up to the sound of a door opening. I didn't open my eyes for two reasons: 1) I am scared. 2) I am scared out of my fucking mind.

What happened last night? Where am I? Who am I with?

I then feel a pair of slightly chapped lips kiss my cheek. Oh shit no, please, please don't let it be some ugly rapist or something.. Please..

I turn over to see my dad staring at me..in his boxers? What the fuck?

"G-George, what.. How.." I couldn't speak after that. And I wouldn't be able to for a while, I think.

"Hi, baby, don't you remember what happened?"

I think my headache is now gone and replaced with intense fear of what happened last night.

I shake my head and he laughs slightly. Handing me two asprin and a glass of water, he exited the room. Oh shit.. Please, don't tell me I fucked him.. Don't tell me we made a sex tape.. I think I'm gonna be sick.

He came back in with the sickest smile I have ever seen in my life while my stomach churned in pure disgust.

Kissing my lips, he put in the tape.

"Do you, Ryan Williams, take George Ross to be lawfully wedded husband?"

No.

With a giggle, I replied, "I do."

"George Ross, do you take Ryan Williams to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss the husband."

He was jumping up and down in joy where as I was puking in the toilet. This couldn't have happened. This couldn't have! I can't be married, I'm only eighteen and..and holy shit, what happened last night?! How could I have married my dad?!