The Obsession

18.

(No one's POV)

His father was rejoicing in his years long toil results: the marriage to the one he loved. Needless to say, Ryan was scared, sick to his stomach, and could not remember anything from the night before. To make things worse, he had no idea where the fuck they were.

"George, tell me what happened last night, please." Ryan asked lowly; his stomach still churned in disgust at the sight of the ring on his finger.

His father gave him that same evil smile before telling him, "Well, well; I'm surprised you don't remember.. But I guess I could retell the story for you.."

They were driving off to a restaurant that Ryan had been wanting to go to for a while. This was to celebrate his eighteenth birthday with a 'bang' as George had put it. But, this night was going to turn the tables in Ryan's life permanently.

When they entered the restaurant and had gotten their tables, George asked him, "Do you want to go to the bar, sweetheart?"

"I'm not old enough."

"I'll sneak you in..or we could have fun in the bathroom." George whispered seductively before Ryan immediately responded, "Let's go to the bar."

Handing him a fake ID and ignoring the obvious discomfort on his face, he led the slightly shorter one towards the bar. "Sir, we have to see some ID." the bartender told Ryan. His hands shook slightly as he let the man look at the ID. "Okay, what do you want to drink?" asked the bartender.

Ryan glanced at the man before saying, “I’ll take an iced tea.” George chuckled before saying, “No, we’ll be having two margaritas with some jello shots.” The bar tender gave a look of confusion to the man, but made the drinks anyways.

Had Ryan not been raised the way he had been, he would have known to never leave your drink alone. The drinks came by and of course, George slipped two pills into it. Poor Ryan. He’ll never know that part. “Take a sip of it, babe. It tastes good.” he said with a slightly buzzed smile. Ryan glanced at the drink. At first, it looked disgusting. But now it looked so good.. Like as if it had a, ‘Drink Me’ sign on it.

George handed him the drink and with some hesitation he drank it. Five margaritas, three jello shots, and five GHB pills later, they were in a taxi. “I want.. I want to marry this man!” Ryan screamed; the alcohol evident in his voice and attitude.

George gave out a slurred, “Take us to the nearest chapel so we can get married tonight.” The taxi cab driver sighed and drove them off to the nearest chapel. “Do I look okay, honey?” Ryan asked. “You always look great baby.. I just need to get changed into a tux.” George replied. They stumbled into the chapel and Ryan sat down on a chair while George got everything ready. After an hour of fumbling with his outfit, he came out. “C’mon babe, we’re gonna get married.” he slurred. Ryan giggled as he grabbed his hand and was led down the aisle by him. The preacher then asked Ryan, “Are you sure you really want to do this? ..I mean, you’re intensely drunk and I think you can do better than this guy.” Ryan nodded and nearly fell over. The preacher sighed heavily; beginning to beg for forgiveness of committing this wrong act. The act of having a wedding of a man who is not in love with the one he is with.

Shortly after the ceremony, Ryan was dragged off into a hotel room by George, who was horny as fuck. The moment George had gotten out of the bathroom (along with his shirt and pants) he found Ryan passed out on the bed.