The Obsession

20.

'Why am I blindfolded? Am I blindfolded? Daddy, am I blind? Why can't you hear me scream? Am I mute daddy? Whose hands are on me? Is it you, daddy? Whose voice is that? Daddy, where are you? Daddy, why can't I move? Daddy? Daddy, help me!'

Ryan woke up in my arms, crying and screaming, "Daddy! Daddy help me, help me please!"

"Sh, Ryan, sh.. What is bothering you baby?" I ask smoothly while caressing his upper arm with my hand.

He takes at least ten deep breaths (which are not slow, might I add) and tells me with fear still evident in his eyes, "Everything was..dark. I couldn't see anything and you weren't there.. No one could hear me, I couldn't speak, couldn't move. All I could do was think and listen. Then, these hands were touching me and someone was talking to me and you did nothing.."

He broke down crying at that point. I sighed, and held him close. I honestly thought he would have let that go by now, but obviously he hasn't. You see, it all happened when he was eight. I had just gotten him into bed with me (he was naked still), when I got a hard on from looking at him.

I did the only rational thing to do at the moment: blindfold him and touch his body. He was starting to wake up, so I cuffed him to the bed. He only struggled more. I covered his mouth with duct tape the moment he screamed. He still struggled.

After an hour of thinking it over, I decided to make my voice sound like a British person. He only cried harder.

But I kept it up anyway.

My little touching and kissing session had come to a close, so I took a few pictures of him naked for me to remember it by. He asked me about it. I just told him it was all in his head. He said he'd let it go. Apparently, he never did.

"Ryan, guess where we are at honey."

He looks up at me with red puffy eyes. "Where are we, anyway? And how did we get here?" I chuckle.

"Boy, we're at the Knott's Berry Farm Hotel in California. Next time, try to stay awake baby."

He nods then wraps his arms around me.

"George, remember when you told me that night was..all in my mind?" I kiss his forehead and mutter, "Yeah?"

"I don't think it was."

"Babe, let it go."

"I can't, though! I tried to, but I can't.. I'm sorry daddy."

I twitch at the word, 'daddy'. The only time I will allow him to call me that is when he and I are fucking. Not any other time. By the time I look at him, he is asleep again. Arms still wrapped tightly around me.

Kissing his forehead, I slip off his wedding ring and slide out of the bed to get our day started in an interesting way.