The Obsession

21.

He was tied to bed in silk ropes, his eyes were covered with duct tape, and he was naked.. He looked so pretty; so pure, so..perfect. But it seemed as if he was too perfect for me to touch him. I couldn't touch him, not now, not ever. But I want to.

I want to fuck him so badly.

It kills me to see him naked like this; not knowing what is going on. Then, I realize something. Something that is true.

Honeymoons are not just for sex..

Grinning, I get up and get him dressed. He fights my grip on his body and begins to scream, "Daddy! Daddy, help me! Help me! Please, please I'm sorry! I'll do whatever you want just don't let this happen to me."

He begins to cry, so I knock him out some sleeping pill. It should keep him asleep, but then again, you never know.. There's a knock at my door and a loud male voice booms, "Mr. Ross! Open up this door! You are going to jail for continuing sexual harassment on a minor and for marrying your son! Open up this door right now!"

Lacie. But how did she know about my marriage to Ryan? How can I get out of this one?

I put back on Ryan's shirt, grab my suitcase along with his, and jump out of a window. (Before you ask, no. We are not at Knotts Berry Farm. We are at a cheap Super 8 and the room I got for us is on the lowest level.)

Immediately I rushed into the rental car and floored it out of there. I soon hear no more sirens and immediately, I feel safe.

It wasn't until I had reached a truck stop in Washington that I had noticed something was missing.. What is this something, you ask? Simple; Ryan.

My cell phone rings and I instantly hear, "George?" Lacie.

"Lace, what do you want?" I ask her bitterly.

"I want you to stop doing these things to Ryan! Do you know what you even put him through over the years?! Now, because of you jackass, he thinks he is a whore! George, this time, you are getting help. Whether you like it or not." she shrieks at me.

I just sigh and mutter, "Fuck you." before hanging up on her.