The Obsession

25.

A random Monday morning, the phone rings and Jon happens to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Is this Ryan? My sweet, perfect, beautiful Ryan?" came the voice of an obsessed pervert. He felt like as if he was frozen in time. Was this Ryan's dad or some other guy? Like, for say, Adam?

He asked the only question he could ask, "Who are you and why do you want to talk to him?"

The man chuckled before responding lightly with a, "Tell him that I called. Tell him that I miss him. Kiss him on his lips for me. Touch his long, slender body when he is in the shower for me. Tell him that I still love him."

The line was dead before Jon could even ask anything else. But it was hard to deny that touching Ryan naked and kissing his lips was not irresistible or something that he had been wanting to do for a long time.

Just take out the fact that the man who had called was a total creep and perv, then everything would be fine.

"Jon, who called?" Ryan's voice interrupted his thoughts. Not that he minded. He looked Ryan in the eye and whispered, "It was this guy.. Who was asking for his 'sweet, perfect, beautiful' Ryan. I asked him who he was and he refused to tell me. Ryan, I think it was Adam."

Ryan's face was deathly pale now. His hands were shaking and he was starting to sweat. Within minutes he had jumped onto the couch; crying as he did so.

"J-Jon.. The only person who would call me that is my dad and the authorities never caught him. He's back for me, and I don't want to go back. I don't wanna go back to the hell he put me through! I don't want to go through it ever again." he sobbed while Jon wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Sh. Calm down, everything will be fine. I'm here. I'm still with you.. Shush, he won't ever hurt you again." Ryan shook his head before whispering, "He'll get me when my guard is down.. I know it. I know he'll hurt me again."

In the midst of this situation, the phone rang. It rang once. Then again. And again. And again. And a few more times before it hit the voice mail. Instantly, after the beep, Ryan heard his voice all over again saying:

"Hello my dear husband. How are you? It is such a shame that we do not converse more, now is it? Don't call me back, love, because I know that you are in the arms of the man whore you refer to as Jon and I know you are here, at home, in the living area on the couch. But don't answer. I just want you to know that I still think about you naked and I still fantasize about your perfect lips. I still masturbate to the sound of your voice in my mind. I still fucking think about you. And I never forgot about you either. I will get you in my bed. I will fuck you. I will get what I want. I will remarry you. I will have you all to myself again. And the best part? Ha, I don't even have to try. Because I know you love me, I know you still care, I know you enjoyed every damn moment we had together that sexual and non-sexual. And I know you are listening. I miss you baby. I'll fuck you baby. Don't worry, beautiful, we shall be together again. We shall."