The Obsession

26.

"Ryan, your restraining order against your father has been lifted. I told him where you live and your phone number because he misses you Ryan. He misses you so, so much. And he is on ejaculation pills now, so he won't be horny towards you, but to me and me only. You see, your father is a sex addict. That's why he treated you like that for years. He's getting better, Ry. He really is. Trust me on this one, kay? Oh, by the way, we are flying out to Florida to see you. Talk to you later! Bye!

As soon as she hangs up, I know what he'll be thinking. 'Oh my God, my dad is coming back to rape me!' or 'How could you?!' But he needs to understand; I have gotten better and taking these ejaculation pills do help. I just wish he would see that..

"Hon, it'll be okay." she whispers to me.

She knows I am nervous. She knows I want to be with my baby again. She knows I love him, but fuck it! I need him to love me back. I need to make up for the horrible things I did to him.

"Lace, how do you know?"

"I just do." A kiss is pressed onto my lips and I instantly think of Ryan and all the kisses we shared together. All the times we hugged, all the times we had oral sex in the shower, and all the times we had shared that I now am forced to share with Lacie.

It'll never be the same, but I just need to see his face again. I just need to. The only thing I worry about is something bad happening..

"Are you coming to bed? We have to get our things together and the present for Ryan before we leave." I sigh and mutter loud enough for her to hear, "Yes, I am coming." She gives me a look with those light brown eyes before undoing her high pony tail and letting her shoulder length light brown locks touch her shoulder.

She then disappears into the bedroom and I begin to rethink everything.

Maybe if I just kiss him, then nothing bad will happen..

Maybe if I just hug him, then nothing bad will happen..

Maybe if I just see him naked one final time, then everything will be settled..

Then I can go on with my life. I can finally forget him and move on. I can finally move on. I got up and told my now girlfriend, "Lace I have to go to the store."

She nods in understanding and I leave. I wound up driving the wrong way. I was at a hotel and had rented the room for the night. Ryan must be really pretty by now.. He probably got more beautiful with time. Just that thought had me jacking off to the memory of his face, his body, and his lovely voice.

Probably has longer legs now.. Probably has a deeper voice now. Probably is at the height of beauty by now. The fact that I have not seen him for two years just seems to make this more exciting. It seems to add more exotic, mysterious, wonderous bouts of pleasure and need that Lacie could never fill for me.

I feel myself come and instantly I moan out in wanting and lust. I need to see my baby. I need to kiss his lips. I need to hug him. I need to see him naked. Just all for one last time. Just one..final..time.