The Obsession

29.

The next day, I woke up and saw no sign of my baby or Jon.. So that only means one thing: I am stuck with..ugh, Lacie. But I finally found the perfect way to get rid of her for good..

"Hey, baby, let's go shopping. I wanna get some new clothes from here." I told with a sincere smile on my face.

"Yay!" she shrieked before jumping into my arms.

Idiot. If only she knew I was faking it..

One hour later, we are at a place at least three blocks away from Ryan's place. I turn to Lacie and give her a kiss. She smiles into the kiss and whispers, "I have been waiting for a day like this ever since I met you.. Thank you, George, for making my dreams come true."

I grinned at her devilishly. That idiot will never know what hit her.

I am soon snapped out of my thoughts by two thugs holding guns and screaming, "On the ground or else somebody gets shot!"

I immediately get on the ground, but apparently, not fast enough for the thug. He grabbed me by my hair whilst holding the gun to my head.

"You" he said to me coldly, "did not do as I said. And do ya know what that means, bozo?"

I shook my head. He laughed loudly, "You are gonna be the first one to go." He lifted me up and threw me across the room. Lacie's look of fear and rage was the last thing I saw of her as she tackled the man for trying to shoot me..

He shot her in the head instead. But that's okay. I wanted to get rid of her anyway.

The moment they had left with some clothes and money, the police were there and they were twenty five minutes too late to save Lacie.

In other words, this is the best day of my life!

I had just walked out of there when Ryan came running up to me.

"George! What happened? Where's Lacie?" he asked in a rush.

"Well, Ryry, Lacie.. Um.. She, uh, was s-shot to death by some thugs." I choked out in sobs mixed with my tears of joy.

His face turned pale and soon he asked me, "Can you..stay in a hotel please? Please?"

"Why though, Ryro?"

"Because.. I'm not.. I don't want to be near you without Lacie or someone else constantly watching you so you don't do any shit to me anymore." he explained in one breath.

I sighed deeply; maybe that Jon guy would be more forgiving..

"I understand, Ryry." I muttered as we walked over to his place in pure, comforting silence.

I had began to pack my things just as Jon entered the little apartment. He told me, "Hey, I heard about what happened to Lace and I just want to say sorry about that.."

"It's..okay, I'm okay. I really am." I tell him with a fake sense of sorrow in my voice.

He gave me a look of pity before diverting his gaze to the bags I was packing.

"Why are you packing? Are you going home?" he asked me.

I shook my as I replied, "Ryan doesn't want to be by me without Lacie here. So he told me to go get a hotel."

Jon was pissed. Soon, he went into the other and began to shriek, "Ryan Ross, you ungrateful little brat! How could you kick out your father like that after he lost the love of his life?! You should be ashamed of yourself!"

"Jon, he's faking it! He hated her and I know it. He's just using this to get in my pants or..or marry me again." I heard Ryan reply.

Luckily, Jon was on my side, "God Ryan, are you that vain? Do you really think that everyone wants to fuck you or marry you? And to think, I actually wanted to date you.. You know what? Fuck this; I'm not coming back till you and your dad get along."

"Jon! You can't, though! He'll hurt me!"

I peek in through the door and see the worst sight ever: Jon slapping my Ryan so hard across the face that it leaves a mark on his perfect skin and causes tears to erupt from his gorgeous eyes.

"Get over yourself you spoiled little bitch." he told him cruelly before he exited the room.

He swung the door open, shoved his belongings into a suitcase, and was about to leave when Ryan came out of his room: tears still dripping on his face.

"Have it." he whispered; giving Jon a little, torn up brown notebook, "Seeing as how it deserves to be burnt and never read.. I know you'll love burning this. I know you won't read it, just make sure that you at least let Brendon read it. And Spencer along with Brent before you burn it."

Jon took it and left. Yes! My chance!

Ryan leaned against the door; sobbing loudly and reaching for his cell phone. He dialed some number before heading into his room where he locked the door.

I pretended to leave; so Ryan wouldn't notice anything, then came back in quietly to hear him speak to some person on speaker phone.

"Brenny?" he said weakly when heard the 'Hello' on the other line.

"Ryan, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

He took a few deep shaky breaths before replying, "Jon..he slapped me across the face and left me here with my dad."

"He did what to you?" I heard Brendon growl lowly.

Wow, amazing, he was as pissed as I am at Jon for even touching my baby!

"He slapped me just because I told my dad to get a hotel room because Lacie got shot in a store robbery and I didn't want to be alone with him but Jon is believing every little lie that comes out of his mouth and.. I'm scared. I don't wanna be alone with him. He'll hurt me."

"What did that bastard say to you?"

Ryan sniffled, then responded, "Well, um, he called me vain when I tried to tell him about my dad wanting to fuck me and marry me. He called me an ungrateful brat when he first came into my room, then when he slapped me he told me to 'get over yourself you spoiled little bitch'."

"..What a fucking cunt. He's not going to get away with this, Ry! Believe me, he won't. I mean--how could he not believe you when you told him everything? How could he not even see that he was insane the moment he left that weird and creepy voice mail? Really, is he that blind?"

"I don't know, Bren. I really, really don't wanna be alone with him. I'm afraid he might drug me, rape me, or spike my drink with some kind of alcohol. I'm also afraid that he might..kill me if I don't fuck him."

Oh, sweet, sweet Ryan. I could never kill you. I could only love you and adore you.

"Ry, I'm gonna talk to that bastard. I don't think he really knows whats been going on here throughout your life."

"Okay then.. And ask him to bring you over a little brown notebook."

"I will. And if anything happens, or if you think something is gonna happen, call me or the police. Got it?"

"I do. Bye Bren."

"Bye."

This is just a dream come true. I am in an apartment alone with my deathly beautiful, perfect, loving and amazing boyfriend. And from the sounds of the little fight Ryan and Jon had, Jon won't be coming back. At all. And now that Lacie is gone I can finally do whatever I please with my baby. Ha, what do you know? I wound up winning Jon's trust in only a few hours. How convenient.