The Obsession

30.

Ryan had his door locked that night, and I don't understand why. I mean, I would never ever hurt him in any way and I never have. He's just being over dramatic and bitchy about it. Just staring at the ceiling makes me think of things I want to do to him.. Just dozing off into a deep sleep only leaves me in a dream of him and I fucking each other.

Aw, if only I could fuck him.

If only I did fuck him when I had the fucking chance!

The moment I wake, I hear some noises in Ryan's room. I walked as lightly as I could on my dry feet. And to my own surprise, he seemed to have not noticed that I was there. My foot slid on something cold and I nearly fell and gave myself away.

With my hand on the wall, I regained my balance before I could fuck it up. I looked down at the floor and saw a little silvery thing. Picking it up, I came upon the realization that it was a key. A spare key possibly to his room.

Unlocking his bedroom door, I glance inside it and see him asleep on his bed.. Head on the left side, long limbs in and out of the sheets.. And the way the light from the window shone on him made him look more beautiful than ever.

Just like when he was five..

I reached out my hand to touch that beauty-filled face not stained with experience and loss of innocence.

Perfection at its highest.

I walked over to the door and locked it; putting the key down in my pants and gently pushed the hair out of his face.

Lovely. Just lovely.

I kiss his forehead and he stays asleep still.

Beautiful. Beautiful. I need you to be mine right now.

I sit there and stare as I await for you to wake up. My eyes are glued onto that face which held me on to him so dearly over the years. I miss what we had. I miss everything so, so much.

But then again, Lacie just had to make me miserable! Ugh, I cannot even stress how much of an ass she was when we first dated! All the constant 'George, why are you touching him like that?' and the 'George, why don't you ever kiss me like that?' Oh, but the worst was the, 'he's your son, not your lover' lecture.

Yet, I had to pretend to like her just to get back into my beauty's life.

And it was worth it.

Staring at him just makes want to kiss him, want to touch him again.. I need to touch him again.

I reached my hand and gently graced it over the bare skin of his rib cage and face before kissing his lips passionately.

My love gets the best of me and soon I am on top of him.

Just when I have his shirt discarded and am starting to work on his belt, his honey eyes open wide and I know I am busted.