The Obsession

39.

"Today, a young man by the name of Ryan Ross went missing. He was last seen by police when asked to identify if the man in the prison was his father, George. He was also last seen by a colleague in Downtown 5th Avenue. If you have any information at all, please call this number and report it immediately."

I was staring at my lovely Ryan as he slept (he has been asleep for almost a day now) and only touching him when necessary. Just staring at him.. Just wanting him.. Just wondering what would it be like to consensual sex with him..

His amber eyes were opened by the time I touched his hair.

He sat up and screamed; I pushed him back down on the bed and kissed his lips. He was struggling. I was dominant. He was crying tears of joy. I was smiling.

"Hello there, my beauty, it has been a while, has it not?" I said to him smoothly.

"What more do you fucking want from me?! Can't you even see what the hell you did to me? Can't you even understand that I don't love you!" he shrieked at me.

My heart stopped beating.

It literally stoppped.

What could make him say such things?

Maybe it was Jon; maybe he brainwashed him. Maybe it was Brendon; maybe he hypnotized him. Either way, something horrible happened to my Ryan that made him stop loving me!

"Ryry, shh.. I'm not gonna hurt you." I whispered while playing with his hair and wiping away his tears.

"Yes.. Yes, you are! You are a fucked up mother fucker and I know you just brought me back to make me relive every goddman memory! I don't even have one good memory from my childhood thanks to you, you sick bitch! What do you want me to do, huh? Kill myself? Because I will if it means that I can get away from you forever!" My Ryan was crying as he screamed this.

But why was he crying?

I never did do any wrong to him.

He kept up the tears and I walked out of the room. Pouring him a glass of water and dumping some GHB in it, I walked back to the room. He was sobbing heavier than ever before, and he was biting at himself.

I don't know why, though, again I never did any wrong to him.

I entered the room quietly and he was tearing at his skin with his teeth. When he had started to bleed, he stopped on that area and began to bite himself in another.

This lasted till his whole arm was scarred with bitemarks. Needless to say, it calmed him down. But I was afraid of making him scream at me again, so I slowly went over to him and set down the glass as quietly as I could before exiting the windowless room and locking it.

The room went silent, and I was pretty sure he was asleep. What else could I have done other fucked him when he wasn't awake or aware? What else could I do at the time? Nothing else. Only that.

I was in the middle of fucking him senseless when he woke up slightly and tears were coming down his face. "Stop, George.. Please." it was a weak and pathetic plea. "Please, please, please! I swear, I can be a better son, just stop." he began to sob after that point.

I slammed into him harder, my moaning imatating that of a whore's.

"Sorry sugar." I told him stiffly, "But you already are the best son a man get." Another thrust and I tell him, "It's all for the best. Besides..a son is only the best when he is the best fuck his lover ever had."

I hit my climax point with a loud moan.

I wrapped my arms and legs around him; kissing his temple before saying gently, "It's all for the best baby. It's all for the best." He passed out into my arms as I began to sing to him. Taking some more pills, I glance down at my beauty. If only he knew this could be.. If only he knew that this meant that I could be..
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter or the one after that will be the last. Just thought I'd let you in on that.