The Obsession

05.

Touch him, I just want to touch him right now. Maybe I shouldn't, maybe it would frighten him.. No, I want to fucking touch him. Maybe its wrong; no its right.

This is all I can think right now as I pull up into the Urie driveway at five thirty in the morning. I wait till I see hear or see something going on in the windows.. Well, I'll be honest, I went up to the door and hear some giggling.. Wait.. That's Ryan's giggle.

"Brent! Stop!" I heard him scream in laughs.

Now, I was concerned for my beauty's life, so I began to knock on the door very loudly and shriek, "Ryan! Ryan, baby, open this door right now!"

Oh shit, what if they raped him? What if they all fucking drugged him and are trying to rape him? Those bastards will die for this, they will die for hurting my beauty! I did the only I could've done at that moment.. Which was break down the door and get out Ryan out of there.

I broke down the door successfully, but I saw that Ryan was not in danger.

"Dad, why are you here?" he asked whilst gaining his breath back.

That Brent kid gave me a weird look and the other two weirdos were asleep. I glanced at Ryan, who was staring at me with embarrassment written all over his face. If things weren't awkward enough in that moment alone, the annoyingly happy people (AKA the Uries) were up and staring at me with wide eyes.

"George, what are you doing here?" asked Mr. Urie.

(Before you ask, I never took the time to learn their first names. Why? Because they are annoying!)

"Um, I t-thought Ryan was.. I heard him scream and I.." I cannot believe I am tripping over my own words to these people!

He gives a grin and his wife as well, before he says, "It's alright. Do you want to have breakfast with us?"

"Um. Sure?"

This is going to be a long (and horrible) day.

The two weirdos get up and whisper something into Brent's ear, which he soon whispers into Ryan's and they are gone. Why must I be left with the most annoying people alive? Is not bad enough that their son actually likes to talk to me?

"I'm going to make breakfast!" she chirped and I cringed. her voice gives me a headache by listening to it!

He gives me a huge grin which makes me want to puke. This family is too happy for me. "So, how are things with you?"

"Just fine." I muttered. Then he went off talking about something, while I just nodded and said an occasional, "Oh, okay." or "Interesting." I never really listen to this guy because he talks a mile a minute and what is more annoying than that?

My mind is currently on my relationship with Ryan and where it is heading. Ryan and I seem to be soul mates, at the most, but we are father and son. Would that matter in any sense at all? Would it scare him if I decided to take him out on more dates, yet ban him from dating other people? If we are going to be boyfriends, I will not let him date anyone else besides me.

My thoughts were interrupted by my dear Ryan gently pulling on my shirt sleeve.

"Dad, can I talk to you alone?" he asks me, eyes reading that he is still embarrassed by my little barging in.

"Sure."

I follow him outside and he immediately wastes no time in saying, "Dad, why did you do that? Why did you barge in like that? I thought I was going to be able to go a friends place in peace."

I give him a sly smile before kissing his lips. He pulls away, but I pull him back. "Ryan, dear, listen to me: I love you, and I thought you were getting hurt. Also, I just wanted to check up on you.."

"But why, though?" he asks me again.

"Because I love you and I was only trying to protect you." I tell him firmly.

His eyes divert to the ground and I kiss his forehead. "Baby, we need to go home. Now."

He looks up at me before asking, "Why?"

"Because we need to talk about something important."

He sighs deeply then mutters 'alright' before going inside with me. The anti-christ child, I mean, Brendon comes up to me and begins to talk.

"Hiya there! Can we be friends? I really, really, like talking to you and whatnot and.."

I stopped listening after that.

"Listen kid, Ryan and I are going home now." I tell him before he starts talking again.

He give me a kicked dog look before turning to face Ryan. He hugs him and sobs out dramatically, "Goodbye, my dearest friend."

I roll my eyes, mutter 'whatever' before taking Ryan back home. The ride was awkward and silent, yet I knew it would probably get a little bit worse when we got back home. We entered the door and I wasted no time in saying, "Ryan, sit down."

He sat down on the couch, but I wound up pulling him onto my lap.

"Ryan, baby, I have something that I need to tell you right now." I tell whilst looking him in the beautiful eyes.

"Go ahead dad." he muttered.

One, two, three four deep breaths later, I am telling him, "Ryan, I have a crush on you and I want to be your boyfriend."

More deep breaths are now appearing from his mouth. I hold him and await for his answer. I hope he says 'yes' because I will not take no for an answer.

"N-No." he breathed out, "I can't. You're my dad, not my lover."

Betrayal. Hurt. Pain. Hate. Anger. Rage. Bitterness. All these words describe how rejected I fell right now. I push him off my lap in rage, then the grab a vase and throw it at him. I ignore his scream, and jump on him. I hit him repeatedly while shouting, "Why. Don't. You. Love me! Why, after all the dates we went on, I thought we had something special! I thought we did, Ryan! What ever happened to that?! Do you not know how badly you've broke me, no, shattered me?!? Say yes or else I will kill you, you fucking cunt!"

He gives me a look of terror before sobbing out, "I-I will be your.." he takes another breath before barely whispering, "..boyfriend, dad."

I get off of him as the pain just suddenly fades away. I knew he just needed a little reminder of our love to accept our relationship, I knew he just needed a little extra push to admit that he feels the same way, too.

I hug him and begin to attack him with kisses all over his face. Carrying him off to our bed, I whisper into his ear, "Don't worry baby, I'll be the best boyfriend you'll ever have. Don't worry."