The Obsession

06.

"Dad, how long have you..felt this way towards me?" Ryan muttered. Eyes glued to the dull floor that he (for some reason) finds very intriguing right now. How can I tell him I've loved him ever since he was born? How can I tell him that I think him every damn second of they day? How can I tell him about what I do when I do his laundry?

Thinking up of something relatively quickly, I tell him calmly, "Ryan, you are too special to be ignored. You are the light in my darkness.. The grey to my black. Never forget that babe."

He shivers slightly as I place my lips upon his. I gently slide my hands up to his side and use to put more pressure on his bottom lip. He obviously did not know what to do, so I just eventually forced my tongue in his mouth. Slowly (and unwillingly) I pull away.

"Baby, you have to let your tongue explore my mouth."

He keeps his lips sealed. I sigh as I make another attempt to try, try again. His lips slowly open, I put my hand on his cheek to pull him slightly closer; loving the feel of his body next to me. I push my tongue into his mouth again. He is hesitant at first, but eventually gives in. He soon slides his tongue in my mouth, making me shiver in pleasure.

He slowly tries to get up, but I keep him underneath me. He soon gets used to it, I soon slide my hands up and down his sides (underneath his shirt, of course).

The need for air soon becomes too great and I immediately pull away for some air. He has a look of confusion and slight fear on his pretty little features. I wish I could wipe that away, but alas, I cannot.

"D-Dad.." he stammered.

I hate seeing my beauty like this. I did the only logical thing to do to a scared eleven year old boy.. I took him out on a date. We were going to see a movie and come back home. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Honey, sh. We'll go out tonight and see a movie, alright?"

He nods after a few silent moments. I give him a small smile before kissing his forehead and telling him, "We're gonna take a bath when we get home, get into our beds, and go to sleep.. Kay, baby?"

He slowly nods, I give him yet another kiss.

"Good boy. Now, go get ready for the date tonight, sweetie."

-Ryan's POV-

I am scared. What if dad chooses a scary movie? What if dad actually kills someone for talking to me? What if dad tries to follow me to school? Or worse.. What if dad finds out about my crush and tries to kill him?!

Oh crap. I think might want to watch me get dressed. No, not tonight, please..

(I don't like him looking at my body.. It feels disgusting when he does.)

"Ryan! Dearie, let me in."

Slowly, I open the door. He sits on the bed and tells me, "Ryan, the room we don't share is going to be a guest room for when relatives come over. Okay sweetheart?"

"But that's my room, though, da-" I was cut off by him placing his finger on my lips and him telling me smoothly, "Sh. Call me George from now on, dear."

"George", I say the best I can without feeling the least bit sick, "that is my room, though, and it has been for years. You just won't let me sleep in it."

He shakes his head with a chuckle before saying to me in response, "Hon, this is our room. We share it like a normal couple would."

I sigh before telling him (as best as I could), "But I'm your son."

He twitches violently before slamming his fist loudly and roughly onto the night stand. He grabs out a knife and holds it to his throat.

"Ryan, baby, always know that I've loved you my whole damn life and that I am willing yo leave you, if it makes you love me." he sobs out uncontrollably.

I'm frightened. I don't want him to die! He's all that I have left..and I am all he has left.

"G-George!" I cry, a few tears rolling down my face, "D-Don't. I'm sorry. I'll try to be the perfect one for you in anyway possible. Promise! Please, please..don't kill yourself. I-I need you.. You're all I have left."

Things were silent for a moment. In a matter of three seconds, he drops the knife and hugs me tightly.

"I love you Ryan.. And I am so sorry for scaring you like that." he mutters whilst kissing my bare chest. I cringe a bit, but manage to pull off a smile. It's not a real one, but anything for dad, right? Even if it means something bad for me..

-back to normal POV-

We pull up to the theater, I lead Ryan inside.. His gorgeous eyes and skin all glow with his perfect outfit.

I resist the heaviest urge to kiss him..somewhat successfully. The moment we sit down in our seats, I immediately kiss him. His arms are flailed out and soon around me. Crawling on top of him, I push my tongue against his lips.

He soon lets my tongue explore his mouth, he soon explores my mouth with his own tongue.. It feels so good, it has to be right. It feels so much better with him than with his mom.

I break off the contact of our lips. Grinning, I pull him onto my lap and wrap my arms around his small frame. His pretty little body and frame.. He's beautiful..

Thirty minutes later, the thin little body of his is wrapping himself around me in fear of the person killing another one. He begins to sob lightly. Soon, it becomes louder. And louder. And loud enough for people to have ushers to come in and kick us out.

On the way home, he is crying. "S-Sorry.. I didn't.. I.. Please don't be mad.." he whispers as another sob erupts from his throat.

"Ryan, honey, I'm not mad." I assure him, "Just calm down and then we'll take a bath together."

He nods while wiping away a few of tears that escape from his lovely eyes.

The car pulls into the driveway, we enter our home, and soon, I am carrying him up to the tub..

He shakes his head when I tug at his shirt.

"Ryan, dear.."

"Please, I'm really tired." he pleads.

"No."

The tub is almost filled, Ryan is being difficult, I am naked.. What could be more perfect than this?

"Ryan, either you get undressed yourself or I rip off your clothes."

His eyes widen as he immediately rips off his clothes. Slowly, yet surely, he gets into the tub as I follow suite. I then begin to kiss his chest. He tense up. I begin to let hands run down to his thigh. He tenses up and shivers. I bite his neck. He hisses in pain. I grab his cock. He freezes and tenses up to the point where I believe he can tense up no more.

"I love you." I tell him while grabbing a loofah to clean his body and my own.

He is frozen as I finish washing his body and am almost done washing myself. Beautiful. Perfect. Mine. All mine and no one else's. My boyfriend. Not Brendon's. Not Spencer's. Not Brent's.

I get him (as well as myself) out of the tub. I throw him the fluffiest towel possible and begin to slowly dry myself. He is drying himself as quickly as he can, but that cannot stop me from taking mental pictures of his naked body.

Beautiful. Mine. Perfection. Beautiful. Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine.

He is in bed when I enter the room. His breathing is even, which means he is asleep. Quietly slipping into bed, I kiss his forehead and stare at his beauty in awe before falling asleep, as well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah yes, thank you for the comment. I don't really care if I get comments or not, (not saying that it's a bad thing to get comments. Sometimes they are a huge pick me up on a crappy day) but I am person who just likes to write up stories that come out of my mind. If I get comments, then yay! If I don't, then oh well, whatever. It won't stop me from writing because it is what I love to do.