The Obsession

07.

Ryan and I have been official for a year now. Things couldn't be better for the both of us, but still, I am worried about that Brendon kid.. What if he has a crush on my beauty? What if all of his so-called 'friends' have a crush on him and want to steal him from me?

Nope. Not worth the risk. One of the reasons why I banned him from ever seeing his friends after school, participating in after-school activities and clubs, from ever getting a job, and cut the phone time to exactly one hour with each one of those whores.

The moment he enters the door with a look of joy on his face, I become curious. Sure, I am happy for him, but still.. He rarely ever comes home with a look of on his pretty little face.

I look at my now twelve year old son and sigh. He's growing up so fast..

"Hey baby." I tell him before grabbing his ass and giving it a slight squeeze.

His face flushes into a red as he turns around to face me.

"H-Hey hon." he mutters.

I give him a small glance, he returns it. I jump on him and begin to randomly kiss him. He wants to deepen the kiss; that's how come he's trying so hard to play 'hard-to-get' by struggling underneath me.

"Baby," I breathe out, "you're gonna be home-schooled till you're fifteen. Got it?"

He gives me a small look of dismay and pain. I just rub his shoulders gently, which in turn emits a small moan from him.

"Babe, do you want a back rub?"

He nods his head while I get up and begin to rub his back. He's so tense, and I don't understand. He can trust me. He really can. What is wrong with him? Maybe its that music he's listening to, his friends, or that school.. What if someone raped him in the bathroom?

Holy fuck.

Someone bastard hurt my baby!

"Ryan, darling, you're so tense. What happened today babe?" I ask him soothingly.

He just let out a small, "I don't wanna talk about it.."

"Ryan.." I tell him sternly, pressing too hard on his back. In return, it made him shriek 'Stop!' before saying in what looked like pain, "D-Drake.. He hurt me. He threw me into a locker, m-made me suck his.. Anatomy and punched me really hard in the stomach."

I immediately lift my hands off my beauty. This cannot be happening.. This just cannot be.. I knew sending him to school was a bad idea! Ugh, where the fuck is a private tutor when you need one?!

"What's his last name baby?" I ask him gently as I pull him into my loving arms.

"McCartney."

I always knew they were evil rapists who wanted to hurt my beauty.. Well, those bitches are going to get a loud and rude wake up call for hurting my boyfriend!

"Baby, stay here." I whisper with a kiss being planted on his lips few seconds after wards.

He shakes his head and his fragile hand around my wrist.

"Don't go. Please, I can handle it George. Don't worry about me; it'll get better. Please.. Don't leave." he softly pleads.

I look at my baby in the eye and kiss his cheek. Hugging him gently, letting him cry on my shoulder, I mutter sweet nothings into his ear. He goes limp in my arms; signaling that he is asleep. After laying him down in his bed, I kiss his lips and go out to somewhere to take out my rage on the McCartney's and what they did to my beloved boyfriend.