The Obsession

09.

I was watching my now thirteen year old beauty finish his homework when I suddenly heard the phone ring.

"Hello?" I answered dully; slightly enraged that I have to be away from my beauty when he is working.

"George, this is Lacie."

Crap! I thought I killed her!

"What the hell do you want now?" I groaned loudly.

"I want you to get some help. I know nobody believes me whenever I say this, but I know you better than they do.." she takes a slow breath before finishing, "I know you killed that boy and his family. I know what you did to Ryan. Get some help, please, George I love you. That's why I haven't called anyone on you yet! Please, Georgie, please.. I want us to be a family! Isn't that what Ryan would want?"

I glance at my beauty and gasp as the paper gives him a cut on his finger.

"Ryan! Honey, oh baby, are you okay?" I say soothingly; dropping the phone in the process of rushing over to his side.

"George, it's just a small cut.." he whispers.

I glance at it and see that it is getting bigger.. Pouring out more blood and nearly making him go unconscious. Hurriedly laying him on the couch so he can regain his strength, I grab a band aid with some Neosporin to ease and heal the cut.

Once the Neosporin and band aid are on the finger, I am at ease. "George, I was just fine. It was just a small-" I cut him off with kisses.

"My baby, my baby, I nearly lost my baby.." I sobbed heavily.

"Don't you have to get back on the phone?" he asked irately.

I kiss his smooth neck once more before going back to the phone.

"Lacie, I am never taking you back. I don't need any help at all, in fact, my dear, you are the one with the problems here. Not me. Sorry sweetie." I hang up before she can bitch and turn to see his beautiful eyes upon me.

"George, I can't do this anymore." he whispers.

My breathing becomes heavily hitched. What is he saying? What is he thinking? Did Lacie hypnotize him? Did his friends brain wash him? Did the tutor brain wash him? Is he on drugs? Why is he saying this!

I twitch violently, my reflexes causing my hand to push the glass on the coffee table off it. He gives me a frightened look as I ask, "W-What.. Why.. What are you talking about?"

"I-I..want to break up with you. I'm sorry, but.. I need my daddy, not this." he replies calmly.

I twitch yet again before pulling out my gun and pressing it to his head.

"No, you did not say that. You said, 'I want to suck you off George.' Not that. You are never breaking up with me, boy, no one ever breaks up with me! Now, go upstairs, take off your clothes, and shower with me." I growled lowly, slowly, and harshly.

He nods and whispers a 'Sorry' before running off to the bathroom and starting the shower water.

I soon get up there and see how much bigger in the lower region he had become. "Hello, beautiful." I say to him before grabbing his manhood.

"I-I.. H-Hi, can you go.. let go? Please?" he stammers out; face as red as a tomato.

I gently let go and watch him shower. I stare at his long legs, his thin figure (he has become two pounds too pudgy for me, so I think I might put him on a diet to preserve his perfection and beauty) all in awe. He is fucking beautiful. He is fucking perfect. He is my angel.

My soon-to-be soul mate.