Second Guessing and Tears Stressing

Chapter Ten

I think when you're in love, things change. You get happier and encouraged to do the right thing. So as I sat in the airport waiting area/thingy I chewed nervously, but happily on my brightly painted, neon orange nails. Well, it was supposed to be called something like 'vigorously juicy' but it turned out neon orange. But me, being the wierd person I am, like the color, and stuck to it. ((a/n, this is actually true, no point in writing, but it's my story, I'll do as I please.))
And then they called Gerard's flight. Well, all of MCR, Bobbi Jo, and Vyra's flight. Hey, who said I was missing them as much. Gerard was the first person I saw. "GERARD!!!" I screamed running to him. He turned around, and sw me, a big huge grin spreading on his face. He opened up his arms for me to jump into, which I did, and then he gave me a huge kiss. When we pulled apart, everybody in the airport was Awwing. I smiled, and gave him another kiss. An older lady walked past, smiling and saying, "Young Love."

"I missed you," Gerard mumbled into my hair. I giggled.

"I missed you too, more than you can imagine," I said happily.

"Hey you two," Syn said coming up. "Think maybe you could get attached at the hip at the hotel?" Bobbi Jo giggled, turning off her mp3 player.

"It's impossible, they're just like that." I smiled. Bobbi Jo was someone who liked individuality. If you were wearing a plain white shirt, she wanted to wear a neon green shirt. She had blueish eyes that changed color with what she wore practically, and curly hair she desperatley tried to keep straightened. It was brown with black lowlights and blonde highlights. She's shy at first, but once you get to know her, a blast to be around. The many drunken stories we had--boy, you wouldn't believe them.

"Trust me, I understand!" Matt rolled his eyes. Vyra giggled now. Vyra was like Frank in so many ways. She was one of those people who couldn't stand to be unhappy, or have anyone else unhappy. Her hair was short and boblike, just long enough to put up in a scrunchie, with eyes that were brown with blueish greenish rims. She wasn't extoirdanarily (sp) tall, but she was medium hieght, and medium build. And she got hyper, and FAST. If she opened a thing of skittles or Mike and Ikes, two bites later, she was off on a sugar hype. And she loved the same types of music that we all did. She was fun to be around, just like Bobbi Jo.

"KORYNN!!!" Frank shouted. I whirled around.

"FRANKIE!!" I ran and tackled him, laughing. He did too.

"See Gee, I told you she'd miss me more."

"She does not!" Gerard snapped. Uh oh, Frank and Gerard were like Johnny and Zacky.

"DID TOO!" Frank stuck his tongue out.

"DID NOT!!"

"Excuse me sirs, you're going to have to step outside," A security guard stepped up.

"I'm sorry sir," I said. "They're a bit on the crazy side."

"Well, can you get them to stop," I looked over at the two sticking their tongues out and glaring.

"Heh, sure," I smiled. I walked over to Gerard and kissed him. He froze at first, surprised, and then kissed back.

"You always get off with the cops," He smiled.

"Always," Matt grumbled. "Maybe she should've kept her mouth shut in Cali then, I mean, when she's drunk, god she has a big mouth." Gerard laughed.

"Need we recall the 'Lake Incident?" He asked.

"No!" I shot him a look, but of course Bobbi Jo had to tell.

"It was after they came home from a tour. We threw a huge party at the lake in the woods, and she got TRASHED. Resulting, in of course, setting off a mini forest fire, and then of course, stripping down totally, and dancing on a picnic table. The police weren't happy, but she charmed her way out of it."

"She did that in Cali too," Zacky said. "The charming I mean. She just talked her way out of everything, but then they got a hang of her, and they started arresting her. It was three nights in a row after our senior year let out. We had to bail her out THREE NIGHTS IN A ROW. Damn expensive." Gerard snorted.

"Bob and Ray had to bail Frankie, Me, and Korynn out four nights in a row on one tour. They didn't speak to us for three weeks."

"Damn straight," Bob said. I laughed.

"Bobbert, you know you love us."

"Not when it costs four hundred dollars a night for four nights to bail three people out."

"C'mon, let's tell stupid stories on the bus," I laughed. They nodded and agreed, and we set off. I missed my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short again, I kno, but I've got to babysit. Special thanks to chemistryxromance and xbatxcountryx for beign a part of my story. Hope ya like it! Update later.

Luvs,
Korynn~