Second Guessing and Tears Stressing

New House?

"Kor, God, you're pregnant, you shouldn't be at this," Vyra said, walking through the door of the old warehouse we used to throw all our parties.

"I shouldn't be at the party I'm throwing?" I asked, blankly. She rolled her eyes.

"You shouldn't be throwing a party," She said, walking over to the bar, where some dude I'd hired as a bartender tonight was serving drinks. He wasn't that bad at what he did, actually.

"Well," I sighed. "I wanted to. And besides, it's sort of a...reconciliation."

"Oh yeah, because Gee can just go out and get drunk like that." She snaps her fingers. The bartender already has his eye on her, and she takes one glance up, and knows it's time to flirt. "This could be fun," She smiled evilly.

"You," I said, shaking my head. "Are one hell of an evil girl. And besides, you've got Jimmy, remember?" She feigned shock.

"No, I totally forgot about Jimmy," She said sarcastically.

"Only you would." The bartender comes up.

"What can I get cha?" He asks.

"Hmm, Red Devil," She tested his drink knowledge.

"Which is six half shots, cranberry juice, and orange juice," He said, trying to impress. She smiled.

"You know your drinks."

"And you," I said glaring at her. "Know how strong those six half shots are."

"So? I'll just have one, I swear."

"Just one sends you on your ass!" I declared. She giggled as the bartender, who I now think's name is Dave, gives her the drink.

"It does not it just gives me a...kick." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever Vy. Be safe." I slid down off of the stool and went to find BJ and Alicia.

"Hey," BJ said, as I walked up. "I thought you went to get Vy."

"I did." She waves her hand, as if to say, 'Where Is she?' "She wanted to stay and drink." BJ scrunched her face up in worry, but then soon went off to find her. Alicia split too, and I sat on the couch, bored out of my mind. When you couldn't drink, parties were no fun.

"Seat taken?" A familiar voice asked. I froze. And then I turned around.

"ZACKY!!" I screamed, so loud some of the people had to tell me to shut up. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"We moved the studio to Jersey, now shut up, and kiss me, or I'm leaving." I kissed him, and he grinned, tongue begging entry to my mouth. I pulled back.

"Not now," I said. "Where are the--"

"Guys, god, get a fucking room," Syn came up, and plopped onto the couch next to me.

"Oomph! Be a bit careful Syn!" BJ came into the room.

"I tried to--HOLY SHIT! SYN!" She screamed, shocked. He grinned, and she ran and jumped on him.

"Good thing he's not imaginary, that coulda hurt," I grimaced. She rolled her eyes. Jimmy came in.

"Where's Vy?" He asked. I looked at him for a second, then grabbed his arm, and pulled him through the crowds, to the bar, where BarMan Dave was talking to some other chick, and Vy was dancing around, shouting some random thing.

"I LIKE MONKEYS!" She was shouting. I sighed. Jimmy laughed.

"Vrya, get over here," He giggled. She stopped, and saw him.

"Oh my goood!" She slurred. "Hey Jimmy, I missed you."

"I'm sure you did," I tapped my foot imapatiently. "How many of those drink have you had?"

"Three," She said holding up her fingers. "No five, or sevenish!"

"That's a big jump," Jimmy said, looking at her.

"SEVEN!" She shouted. He covered his ears.

"O...kay...time to go home!" He picked her up bridal style, and walked away, all the while she was screaming, ' WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!' She's nuts, but I lover her. I went to find Zacky, who was sitting and drinking a beer.

"Can we go?" I whined. "And dump that stupid thing." He grinned, and dumped it in the trash. "Thank you." He nodded, and grabbed my hand.

"Hey BarMan," I said to the guy, whom I still thinks name is Dave even though he said for the tenth time, it's Dan

"Yeah?"

"Close up when you're done." He nods, and I hand him his paycheck. We walk out.

"That was boring," I grumbled, as we got in the car.

"Oh, it's gonna be for the next nine months," He grinned.

"Don't remind me, or I'll ban you from drinking too!" I cried. His eyes widened, and the smirk was wiped off his face.

"Sorry, I'll be there for you as much as I can." I nodded.

"Mmhmm, That's what I thought."

"Which reminds me," He does the fastest, moth breathtaking U-Turn one can imagine, and turns around.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!" I shrieked. He always did them in California. Not many people paid attention. He drives into a nice, rich neighborhood, and pulls up at a house. It's white, victorian style, a porch wrapped all around the house. It was truly gorgeous. It had a swing on the front, steps leading to the door. And a set of double doors at the entrance. On the second floor, it had a deck, with French doors that let you come outside.

"What's this?" I asked, still breathless, from the shock of the u-turn, and the house.

"Ours," He grinned. I stared at him.

"What?" I asked, voice a little squeaky.

"Ours. It was finalized today." I screamed so loud he had to cover his ears.

"NO FUCKING WAY!"

"YES FUCKING WAY!" He held the keys up. "Wanna see?" I nodded eagerly, and we got out. He unlocked the door, and flicked on the lights. It was gorgeous. The Foyer was a dark green color, high ceilings, and an open stairwell, that spiraled, until you reached the second floor. Then you walked into the kitchen, and it was a Beachy blue color, with white trim, and cupoards. If you walked back through the foyer, you came to the living room, which was a dark red, sliding glass door leading to a patio, and funiture throughout the room.

"It's goreous," I breathed. He nodded, and led me to the bedroom. A king sized bed sat in the middle of the room, a dresser on the one wall, and a desk on the other. A walk-in closet took up the last one, with the works. Lights, shelves, shoe racks. And then...the frech doors, which led to the deck, where you had a view of all the city lights. "Oh my god it's fucking adorable." He laughed.

"I'm glad you like it."

"Like? Love!"

"So you'll keep it?" I nodded. He kissed me.

"Ready to go home. We've got a lot of packing to do."

"Um, hold it!" He froze, one foot in the air. I gave a weird look at his position, and then continued. "We're not moving all in one day. That's too much work." He stomped his foot down.

"You made me keep my balance for that?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever Mr. Romantic. Let's go, I'm tired. Pregnant people go to bed early." He laughed.

"Yeah, cause one in the morning is SO early." I slapped him, and we drove home.

*************************************

"That the last?" I asked, as he put the box into the Hummer. Our newest addition. He had to have it to back, even though I wanted a Suburban. But the Hummer's growing on me.

I handed the landlord my keys. "There ya go," I said.

"Thanks," She nodded, and walked off. We got in the car and drove to the new house. Vyra and BJ were already unpacking the other stuff, that everyone else was helping bring over. I helped as much as I could, and then collasped on the couch.

"That was work," I sighed, as BJ and Vyra collasped next to me.

"Yeah, the entire two boxes you carried," BJ rolled her eyes.

"I carried more than two boxes!" I declared.

"You did not!" She argued.

"Did too!"

"Did not--OW!" I cried, as something hit my head. I looked down. A skittle? "WHO THE HELL THREW A SKITTLE AT ME?" I screamed. Somebody laughed. I looked behind me, and saw Frankie. "You jerk!" I grabbed the pack of m&m's off the table, and threw the whole pack at him.

"Ow! Ow! Ow--It didn't hurt that muchp--ow!" He whined.

"Haha! And yes, it did."

"Big house and kid coming and you're still irresponsible," Matt grumbled. "Ow! Knock it off you stupid ass!" He complained. I threw another one. "IF YOU DON'T PUT THOSE GODDAMN M&M'S DOWN!.."

"You can't attack me, I'm pregnant," I teased.

"You'll see," He grumbled. I got up and ran.

"No you won't." And then he locked me in the bathroom. "HEY! LEMME OUT!" I pounded on the door. For some odd, strange reason, because the house is old, the locks are on the outside. Yes, I know, strange. "YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH, LET ME THE HELL OUT!" I screamed.

"Learn to shut up. Betcha can't do anything with those m&m's now!"

"Why do I even have m&m's?" I asked, aloud, in wonder. Oh right, those weird cravings I get because of the baby. Damnit! "Matt, if you don't let me out," I was standing against the door, when someone opened it. I fell back. "oomph!"

"Oops," Syn smiled. "Didn't know you were there."

"Sure ya didn't. Thanks dude."

"It's what best friends are for." I looked down at the candy, and back up. Syn was already running down the hall. Damn, that boy's smarter then I give him credit for.