Second Guessing and Tears Stressing

Here you are. Enjoy.

“Together? Like…in love together?” Vyra asked, her jaw dropped open.

“No, like, glued together,” I replied sarcastically.

“Oh. Well then…” She said. I hit her across the head.

“Sarcasm, Vyra, honest to God.”

“Well, I wasn’t sure. You said it pretty honestly.”

“HOLY FUCK! MEREDITH’S DEAD!”

“SHUT UP JIMMY!” We all screamed towards the living room.

“What?” he asked innocently. “Can’t help it.”

“Anyways,” BJ said, being the responsible one. “When were you planning to tell us?”

“Later…” Johnny mumbled.

“SHE’S ALIVE! MIRANDA SAVED HER!”

“SHUT UP YOU IDIOT!” We all cried. BJ turned back to Johnny and Matt.

“Well?”

“Well what?”

“What’ve you got to say for yourselves. We should’ve known!”

“Um….sorry?” They chorused.

“Yeah, whatever.” I rolled my eyes, and went into the living room, leaving them all there, open mouthed, and stunned.

“So,” I said, sitting down next to Jimmy. “How’d she almost die?”

xxx

After everything had been ‘sorted out’ as they like to put it, we sat around, and continued watching Grey’s Anatomy. “So, now that you’re together, do we have to watch you be all lovey dovey and shit?” Jimmy asked, as a commercial came on. Matt threw a piece of popcorn at him.

“No,” He scowled.

“Oh, so you’re into the private, kinky stuff?” Jimmy suggested, raising his eyebrow. I choked back a laugh, as Johnny’s jaw dropped open, and Matt grew red. Two minutes later, Vyra, BJ, and I were rolling on the floor, and Jimmy was being tackled by Johnny.

“You’re probably the one interested in kinky shit!” Johnny declared, as he sat back down.

“You’re probably right,” Jimmy nodded, and Vyra rolled her eyes.

“And yet still, the only time it’s happened is in your twisted imagination,” She said flatly.

“Yeah. Well. So?” He said, acting offended. “A guy can dream.”

“You just keep doing that,” She nodded. He sighed, and went back to the show. I giggled again, as the baby let out a cry. Zacky, sighing a little, but smiling too, went over to the bassinet, and got her, cradling her in his arms. It’s amazing how good he is with her. I smiled at the two, and turned back to the tv.

“Kor?”

“Yeah?”

“Where’s her bottle?” Zacky asked.

“Um…Fridge. Heat it up for 15 seconds, and then make sure it’s room temperature.”

“Mm, okay,” he nodded, walking into the kitchen, and leaving me with Olivia. She grinned, holding her fingers up. I giggled a little at her expression, seeing as she had Zacky’s grin, that perfect, beautiful grin, and she had my hair, the hair that curled in all directions, but somehow managed to look tamed.

“She really is cute, isn’t she?” He whispered, sitting down, and handing me her bottle. I fed it to her.

“Yeah, she really is,” I whispered back.

“Aw, Zacky and Kor are having a moment!

“Vyra, shut the fuck up,” I rolled my eyes.

“fine. We were just leaving anyways.”

“I didn’t mean you had to leave.”

“Nah, we were going. I’ll see you later?” She asked, kissing my cheek, and then the baby’s cheek.

“Yeah, sure,” I nodded. BJ stood up, and did the same.

“We gotta go too. But maybe we’ll go shopping or something soon?”

“Oh!” My face lit up. “I like shopping!” She rolled her eyes.

“Good, we’ll plan that later. See you.” The four walked out, and Johnny and Matt sat talking with Zacky for a while, before deciding to leave themselves.

We were sitting watching Pretty In Pink, because it’s my favorite movie, and it was one fuse. “Kor?”

“What hun?” He didn’t reply, he just moved around a little, so I looked up, coming face to face with a diamond ring. I gasped, because it was like…huge…and beautiful. “What the fuck are you doing Zacky?” I asked, looking at him. He grinned a little.

“Will you marry me?...Finally?” I laughed, nodding excitedly, and kissing him fully on the lips. He kissed back for a minute, before pulling back, and slipping the ring on my finger.

“Oh my god!” I exclaimed, giggling girlishly at the ring. “I’m engaged!

“Yep. So’m I,” He said, giving me another kiss.

“So….”

“So…”

“I’m gonna go call Vyra, and BJ!” I shouted, remembering them, and grabbing the phone.

“Hell speaking,” Syn answered. I giggled the girlish way again.

“Kor? Is that you? What’s with the giggle? You only do that when your drunk!”

“I am drunk,” I said.

“Is that safe? After just having a baby?”

“No silly! I’m drunk off of love.”

“Oh, that was cheesy,” He chuckled.

“Shut up and give BJ the phone you—Oh my god! You knew!”

“I did, but Beej didn’t,” He laughed.

“Jerk,” I replied. “Give her the phone.”

”Yes ma’am,” He said, and there was shuffling.

“Kor? What’s going on? Syn was all…weird, and grinning and stuff.”

“Hang on, lemme three way!” I said, and three way-d Vyra’s number.

“Whaaatt?” Vyra whined. “I was watching—“

“Pretty in Pink, me too. It used to be one of my favorite movies.”

“And now it’s not?” She asked blankly. I could tell she was doing that thing, where she gets all confused and blinks like, fifty times in a row.

“It’s my all time favorite movie now,” I said simply.

“Is there a particular reason?”

“Well, there’s many, I mean, I watched it with my mom all the time, and then with Zacky, and then there’s that time when I got engaged…so…yeah.”

‘Lovely—Wait!—What the fuck did you just say about getting engaged?!”

“Just what I said.”

“You’re…engaged?” BJ asked, a bit dazed.

“Yep. Just tonight!”

“OH MY GOD!” They both shrieked. “We have plans. A ton of plans. Millions and billions and trillions of plans to make. People to invite, things to do, caterers to—“

“Vyra, shut up, We’re not planning anything just yet.”

”You’re engaged!” They both shrieked again.

“I’m engaged,” I smiled. “I really am.”

Yeah, so, it's short. But it's an update, so don't complain, and comment please. love you all xoxo-Kor-