Second Guessing and Tears Stressing

Chapter Six

"I'm hungry," I grumbled.

"Eat," Matt said.

"Nothing I want to eat," i muttered back, glaring at the television. I was always glaring at stuff on tours. Tour made me mean and grumbly.

"God, would you CHEER UP?" Rev asked.

"Bite me," I said, glaring at him. "I'm bored."

"Go bother somone," Matt said, not looking up from his show.

"Who?" I asked.

"Zacky," he replied.

"Sleeping."

"Johnny," he said.

"Mean enough."

"Rev."

"I"M RIGHT HERE YOU ARSE!!" Rev screamed, throwing a pillow at him.

"Well, I DON'T WANT BOTHERED!!" Matt screamed back.

"SHUT UP YOU MORONS!!!" Came a scream from the bunk area.

"WAS THERE REALLY A NEED TO SCREAM ZACHARIA?" Came Johnny's voice.

"YOU ARE!"

"ONLY CAUSE YOU ARE!" Then there were a lot of grunts and moans.

"What are you doing?" I asked, not moving. "If you're that needy then you really need help." The only reply was a grunted 'shut the hell up' and some more groans.

"Do they ever stop?" Syn asked.

"Probably never," Matt said, flipping the channel.

"Quit flipping," I said, grabbing the remote from him. He grabbed it back.

"Don't do that again!" He snapped.

"Maybe I won't," I said, then grabbed the remote. "But I probably will." And then he tackled me. "Argh! Mother-"

"NO SWEARING!!" Screamed Syn.

"F-"

"NO SWEARING!" He screamed again as Matt was swearing at me hitting him in the gut.

"Dam-"

"SHUT UP!!" He screamed, as I was about to from Matt hitting me back. Even if I was a girl, I was ruthless, and so were these guys. So I hit Matt where it REALLY hurts, and he got me in the gut, knocking the wind outta me.

"MOTHERFU_KER!!" We both screamed, while:

"THAT'S FIFTY DOLLARS IN THE SWEARING BUCKET!! COUGH UP!" Syn shouted. We stared at him.

"For what?" We asked.

"For saying motherfu_ker," he replied, then realizing we'd tricked him, as we busted out laughing, he glared. "I hate you!" He said.

"The *gasp* feeling is *gasp* mutual!" I said, still laughing.

"OWWW, JOHNNY YOU BASTARD!!" Came Zacky's cry from the bunks. I stood up, wincing as I did, Matt doing the same thing.

"You fight good," We said at the same time. I went back into the bunks to see Zacky sporting a bloody nose and lip. And Johnny sporting a bruised eye, and a bloody lip.

"What happened?" I asked. Even though these guys were awesome friends, they were liable to kick the shit out of each other.

"He made me bleed," Zacky pouted, sticking his lip out a little to add some extra drama.

"Ohh, you poor thing," I cooed. "Come on, I'll clean you guys up." I made them sit on the couch, with the others laughing at them, while I got the first aid stuff. My phone rang. "Hello?" I asked, while reaching up in the cupboard to get the kit. I wasn't exactly tall.

"Girlie!" Greeted Gerard.

"Oh, Hey hun, what's up?" I asked. "Matt, get this!" He groaned.

"Make Rev, I'm still aching."

"From me beating the crap outta you," I grinned. "Rev, get this." He sighed and got it.

"Who'd you beat up?" Gerard asked.

"Matt. He was hogging the remote. Thanks Rev." I grabbed the kit and went into the 'sitting area' where I began to put anti-crap on Zacky. He squirmed around.

"Huh, well, Frankie is totally missing getting sugar high with you."

"Aww, it's what? Two months? And plus, he can come with you if he wants for the last month."

"Maybee," Gerard said, trailing off.

"Or what?" I asked, grinning. "ZACKY SIT STILL!" I snapped.

"Well, I was thinkingggg...."

"What?" I asked. You thought he was the impatient one? Well, I couldn't STAND not knowing things.

"Thaaaattt..."

"GEEEE," I whined. "Get to the POINT!"

"Maybe, just maybe, we could you know...do a quick month of touring."

"You want me to be your Guitar Tech and A7X drummer?"

"Nooo, Alicia will be our tech. We'll just you know...do a few concerts here and there. That way everyone can come."

"Everyone misses me that much, or everyone'll be who YOU miss?" I corrected.

"Both," He said, and I could tell he was shrugging.

"It's your choice hun," I replied, not even hesitating. These people had been my family for the last four years. The people that I loved more than anything,

"You're sure?"

"Positive. Besides, how could I say no to seeing my boyfriend, AND my best friends?"

"I guess so. I just thought you'd be a bit upset with all your old friends there too."

"Old friends?" I asked blankly.

"You know...A7X."

"Whatever. I can't believe you thought I'd be disappointed....Johnny quit moving around so much," I yelled, working on his lip now. Zacky was out cold on the couch now, and Matt was glaring at him, because he was taking up space or something.

"Okay...I'll talk to you later Babe, Frankie just walked through the OMMPH!" He groaned. I heard yelling and someone pick the phone up. "KORYNN!!" Frankie's hyper voice screamed.

"FRANKIE!!" I squealed. "Oh My God! I missed you!"

"I missed you tooooo! Guess what?"

"What Frankie?"

"We're going on tour for a bit in one month!"

"YAY!"

"Shut up!" Groaned Zacky.

"You shut up! I'm talking to my friends!"

"We are Your friends Korynn!"

"No," I said. "You're my worst nightmare." He threw a pillow at me. "Gee," I said sarcastically. "I love you too."