Obviously

Color and Truths

Still Tom’s POV

I ran upstairs, followed by Dougie, Harry and lastly Danny.

The scream sounded very much like Cristy’s, it most probably was.

I would have checked my room but the scream didn’t sound like it came from their. It sounded like it came from the opposite side of my room, the room Cristy was staying in.

I ran to her room and opened the door. There stood a very shocked Cristy in a very ruined room with multi-colored walls (which used to be all white). Clothes, which I am guessing is hers, were everywhere and the room smelled really bad.

I turned around and saw Dougie, Harry and Danny with their mouths wide open.

“Which of you did this?” I asked losing my patience.
Cristy didn’t need this right now. She is going through a lot now and needed some place to stay.

Each of them shrugged and I groaned. I turned back to Cristy who was staring at me with wide eyes.

“Cristy, why don’t you go to my room?” I said kindly and she nodded and went to my room.

Once I saw her go in I turned back to the guys.

“Ok, I am serious now. Which one of you did this?” I whispered yell.

“HARRY!” Danny yelled.

”DANNY!” Dougie yelled.

”DOUGIE!” Harry yelled.

I shook my head, my hair falling over my face. I wasn’t going to get anywhere with them.

“Whoever did this is in big trouble!” I said and sat down on the torn up bed.

“Why?” Danny asked cautiously.

I looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

Could he seriously ask why a person is in big trouble for ruining a room?

Once he realized that Dougie and Harry were staring too he explained.

“I mean, we have done worse things before. What makes this so bad?” he explained.

Ok, so Danny is smarter than we give him credit to be.

Then I realized they didn’t know.

Should I tell them?

Yeah, you should.

But Cristy will be so pissed.

She doesn’t have much of choice now does she?

I sighed and realized the only way I could help Cristy out was by telling them. She wasn’t going to like it, thinking it would by charity, but really, there is not much she can do.

“Guys,” I started as they shut up.

“Yeah?” Harry asked, sitting on a pile of clothes.

“Cristy needs help.” I said my head in my hands.

“Why? Is she doing drugs or something?” Danny asked sitting beside Harry.

“No, well I hope not.” I said removing my face from my hands.

“Then what?” Dougie asked, still standing.

“She just got fired.” I said and looked at them as they sat with their mouths open once again.

“I was going to tell her to stay with me but look at the room she was going to stay in now.” I continued.

They looked around and realized what they have done and looked at the ground.

They may be guilty and sorry but how is that going to help Cristy?
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe. 2 updates in one night :) a first for me :)

comment! next chapter to be up soon tonight :)