Obviously

Hunger

The next day I repacked everything and the guys and I brought it Dougie’s apartment.

Thank god, for giving Dougie the lower apartment.

Dougie showed me the room I would be staying in, before all four of them left for the studio. I dragged all the boxes and bags into the room and started unpacking.

Once I was done unpacking what I could unpack I place the boxes and bags in the room Dougie told me to and went to the living room to watch some tellie.

I lay down on the couch and place it on MTV.

“Your minds in disturbia
It's like the darkness is the light
Disturbia
Am I scarin' you tonight
Your minds in disturbia
Ain't used to what you like
Disturbia, disturbia”


Rihanna’s music video for her Disturbia was playing. I decided to leave it there and go to the kitchen.

Dougie better have food, or else I will starve!

I opened all the cupboards and the fridge and realized, I am going to be living with Dougie, the boy who still hasn’t gotten any food and still only has cheese and beer in his fridge.

I went back to the couch pouting even though nobody could see.

“Hello there
The angel in my nightmare
The shadow in the background of the morgue
The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley
We can live like Jack and Sally if you want
Where you can always find me
We’ll have Halloween on Christmas
And in the night we’ll wish this will never end (we'll wish this will never end)”


My phone started playing I Miss You by Blink 182, meaning Dougie was calling.

AHA! The man with no food calls.

I answered the phone…

“POYNTER!” I yelled.

“Cristy, relax” he said.

“You have no food” I said in a baby voice. I was really hungry.

“Isn’t there cheese or something?” he asked.

“YEAH! ONLY CHEESE!” I yelled

“Ok, ok, I called to say we are done recording and that I am on my way there.” He said.

“Get me food!” I whined.

“Geez, ok, what do you want?” he said sounding tired.

That’s what he gets for having no food!

“Uh, Macky D’s would be fine.” I said. Honestly, I could care less as long as it was something aside from just cheese.

“Ok, I’ll be there in 15 or 20 minutes.” He said and hung up.

I place my phone on the coffee table and started paying attention to Jason Mraz’s music video for I’m Yours that was showing on MTV.

***


20 minutes later

“Where are you Dougie?” I said to myself as I lay upside down on the couch.

My tummy has been grumbling for the past 5 minutes and I really want a burger.

“I AM HERE!” I heard Dougie yell from the door.

I sat up looking at him as he carried bags of food from McDonalds.

“Um, a little help Cristy.” He said.

I quickly stood up and got two bags from him and place them on the counter in the kitchen.

“Going to Africa Dougs?” I asked. He bought so much food he should send it to Africa.

“Very funny, but no.” he said.

I started taking out the food and drinks from the plastic bags as Dougie headed to his room.

“And where do you think you are going Dougie?” I asked.

“Guess.” He said turning around.

“Oh, please Dougie don’t masturbate while I am around.” I said jokingly.

Dougie glared at me and went inside his room.

Ah, him and his lizards.

***


I looked at the food on the counter and did not see a single cheeseburger.

There was spaghetti, French fries, cola, Big Macs, chicken nuggets and chicken, but not a single cheeseburger.

“DOUGIE!” I yelled.

“Yeah” he said coming out from his room with one of his lizards.

“Where is the cheeseburger?” I asked pouting.

“You didn’t say what you wanted so I just got a bunch of things.” He defended himself.

“You didn’t think of getting a cheeseburger?” I asked

He was quiet for a moment then shrugged. He went back to his room as I settled for the spaghetti. I got it, a fork, and a cola then went back to the couch. I changed the channel to a channel that was showing the Terminator.

I’ll be back.
♠ ♠ ♠
2 stars! YAY! :) thank you! :D it makes me very happy.

HUGS FOR ALL WHO HELP ME GET 2 STARS!

anyway, I was going to post this last night but i lost my internet connection :( so here it is now!
COMMENT :)

and I had to listen to I Miss You (my favorite by Blink 182) to get the lyrics because I was writing this when there was no internet...so sorry if it is wrong!

OOOH! and who can tell me what the names of Dougie's lizards are? I forgot! :O