Obviously

It's What We Get

Image

The kiss continued on for I don’t know how long until something vibrated in my pants.

“Woah, what’s that?” Danny asked slightly sober.

“My phone dumb, dumb” I said getting my phone (which was on silent) out of my pocket and rolling off Danny.

“Hello” I said.

“Hey Cristy, where are you?” Harry asked.

“Um, Danny’s apartment” I said unsure of his reaction.

Silence

I am really getting annoyed by all the quiet-ness.

“Ok…” Harry said.

“It’s just that I had news I had to share with someone, anyone but I could only find Danny.” I said answering his unasked question.

“Oh, ok” Harry said letting out a sigh.

“Wait” Harry said sounding worried “You aren’t pregnant are you?”

“No! Nothing like that!” I said.

“Ok, Dougie, Tom and I are on our way there. Stay” he said before hanging up.

“So what’s the news?” Danny asked from behind me, startling me.

He chuckled and helped me up. He sobered up fast.

“Yeah, I better tell you the news.” I said.

“Are you sure that you aren’t pregnant? You are pretty horny” He said wiggling his eyebrows.

I smacked his shoulder and sat down on the couch. Danny followed me and sat on the opposite end.

“Really now…what’s the news?” he asked turning to face me.

“I have a job!” I say, excited.

“How long has it been, 2 weeks?” he asked turning on the TV.

“Yeah” I said facing the TV.

It was showing old episodes of that old show “Invader Zim”. I got the remote that was between me and Danny and changed the channel to Disney.

“OI! Cristy why did you do that? I was watching!” Danny complained.

“I don’t like that show!” I told him crossing my arms.

“But I do! I was watching!” he complained crossing his arms too and standing up.

“It is a weird show!” I said.

“No it isn’t!” he said blocking the TV from my view.

“HEY! No fair!” I said trying to see around him.

He just stuck his tongue out at me. I copied his action and threw a pillow at him.

“OI!” He said after the pillow hit him in the head.

I stood up armed with another pillow.

“WE ARE HERE TO SAVE YOUR LIVES!” Harry yelled entering the flat followed by Dougie and Tom.

I pouted and sat back down.

“What did you do now Danny?” Tom asked biting into a sandwich.

Where did that sandwich come from?

“Nothing, it’s all her fault!” He said pointing at me.

I looked at Dougie, Harry and Tom with puppy dog eyes knowing it would work.

They looked at me, saw my puppy dog face, and then looked back at Danny with eyebrows raised.

Danny groaned while the guys looked at him with accusing eyes.

Yes I am spoiled when it comes to those three but it has really nice advantages.

“She changed the channel while I was watching!” He said pointing at me.

Damn, I am screwed.

Now all four eyes were staring at me. I was defenseless. What Danny said was true; I can’t say anything unless it’s a lie.

“Anyway, my news” I said changing the topic.

“Oh yeah, what is it?” Tom asked sitting down.

“I got a job!” I said clapping my hands.

Tom, Dougie and Harry soon joined in. I was happy; I didn’t feel that much of a failure anymore.

“We should celebrate!” Tom said, standing up.

“Can’t tonight, I have a date with Izzy. I have barely seen her in the past weeks.” Harry said getting out his phone.

“Oh, right, that’s tonight? Do you still need help with that?” Dougie asked.

“Yeah, I don’t know how things are going to turn out in the carnival…” Harry said texting rapidly on his cell.

“You mean tonight is the night of the date you have been planning for weeks?” I asked him.

Even I know that this means a lot to Harry. He hasn’t seen Izzy in weeks, maybe months.

“Yeah, I hope it goes as plan.” He said sounding worried.

“It will Harry, relax.” I said.

He looked up at me and smiled a small smile.

“Can I bring a date?” Dougie asked from the kitchen.

Harry looked unsure then looked at Tom. Tom shrugged and mouthed ‘sure, why not?’

“Yeah sure” Harry yelled back.

“So I guess it’s just the three of us.” Tom said referring to him, Danny and I.

“Sure” I said lying down on the couch.

Then Tom’s phone started to ring.

“Hold on.” Tom said and walked away to talk on the phone.

I watched TV while Harry texted in an impossibly inhuman speed from the opposite end of the couch, my feet on his lap. Danny was watching too but he seemed bored, Dougie was still in the kitchen and Tom was still on the phone.

I focused on the TV then started getting bored with the show. I yawned and tried to get in a comfortable position. I guess I dozed of…a certain dream interrupting my slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here is the next chapter...I posted it earlier than I said I would I know :P I couldn't help it. I loved the comments you guys gave :P
-HUGS AND CANDY ONCE MORE-
I dont know when the next one will be up because it still needs to be written...but once I type it will be up :P

Comments loved by all and will always be lovely no matter what
Plus, comments make people inspired and type faster