Obviously

Dreams

I was lying down in a really big comfortable bed with an arm around my waist. I tried sitting up but the arm prevented me from doing so. It held me down and brought me closer to his body.

“Good morning” Danny mumbled into my hair.

I turned around so I was facing him, his eyes still close.

“Morning” I say looking at him, waiting for his eyes to open.

And as if on cue they opened.

“How was your sleep?” he asked

“Nice, very nice, very warm too.” I said smiling.

He kissed my forehead.

“Really now?” he mumbled

I nodded then tried getting out of the bed once more. I succeeded this time, revealing myself in Danny’s Simpsons shirt and plaid boxers.

“Where are you going?” Danny asked his eyes on me.

“Guess” I said kissing his forehead before going inside the bathroom.

I felt Danny’s eyes on me while I walked. I used to toilet, washed my face and gargled. I checked myself in the mirror and finger-combed my light brown hair.

I walked back into the room to find a sleeping Danny. I took the opportunity to run and jump on him, waking him up.

“Good morning once again Mr. Jones” I said kissing him at the corner of his mouth.

“Mhmmm.” He said, rolling both of us over so he was on top of me.

“What a glorious morning it is…” he said kissing me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck playing with his curls. The kiss deepen and became more passionate. I let out a soft moan causing him to smirk in the kiss. He moved from my mouth to my jaw line, up to my ear nibbling on it slightly. From there he moved down to my neck, sucking on it softly, causing me to let out another moan, only louder. I felt Danny smirk again moving to my collar bone.

“Danny…” I say reluctantly.

“Mhm…” he mumbled against my skin.

I cupped his chin leading it up so we were face to face. I rolled us over again so I was on top of Danny again. He whimpered like a puppy being punished. I smiled then crashed my lips against his. I smiled into the kiss enjoying a lot.

“Cristy…” someone yells.

“Ignore them” Danny said.

“CRISTY!” the same person yells.

I try to ignore the person but end up biting Danny’s lip a little bit too hard. I felt him wince in pain and could taste the blood. I rolled off him and lay down beside me, embarrassed. I felt his arms around my waist and he pulled me in.

“It’s ok Cristy” Danny whispered in my ear.

I turn around to face him but I closed my eyes. I felt Danny chuckle.

“Relax Cristy…you get embarrassed so easily.” Danny teased.

I smacked him on the shoulder playfully.

“See, now I like that smile.” Danny said cupping my chin so I won’t turn away.

“Cheesy Danny, really” I say playfully looking at him in the eye.

“I try” He said scrunching up his nose and sticking out his tongue.

I laughed; he looks so cute when he does that.

I snuggled closer to him welcoming the warmth he offered.

Danny rested his chin on my head and started humming a rhythm I have never heard before. I joined him singing the words that just came into mind.

Take a deep breath
I am ready to go
Close my eyes
And just let it all out

Feel my heart race against yours
Feel it beat against my skin
Tell me what you have to say
Tell me what you’ve got to get out

Scream your heart out
I am here for you
I won’t cause you any pain
I won’t give you any doubt
I’ll help you live
Keep you breathing
I am here for you
Just believe me

Our past isn’t great
Our future can be
At least we have had good times
Why don’t we anymore

Can’t you trust me
Can you still hold me in your arms
Why don’t I get your hugs
Aren’t we who we were

Scream your heart out
I am here for you
I won’t cause you any pain
I won’t give you any doubt
I’ll help you live
Keep you breathing
I am here for you
Just believe me

You could be—
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah I cant help but post a chapter once I am done writing it... :))The lyrics are by me :) I know they arent really good but I was sleepy! and yeah... :))
so...I changed the lyrics to Walk in the Sun So...let's all just pretend it didnt come out in the Motion in the Ocean Album.. yes :) thanks :D

so anyway my last update was at around 12 in the morning this morning and I only got one comment :( well maybe you couldnt go to the computer or time difference or whatever...but getting only one comment makes me sad :(

so comments...please :)

Oh just to those who reads ToxicXChemicals story "Its Dani with an I not a Y" I am continuing it...so yeah....I am going to post it today, after I do this...It's going to have the original description and the first 8 chapters (by ToxicXChemicals) will be there too...plus my continuing chapter...read it! :) Thanks so much to ToxicXChemicals for letting me continue it :)