Obviously

I'm Home

It's been a month since I've seen McFly. In other words, it's been a month since I walked out of Dougie's apartment and onto a train to Bolton.
So what happened that day?

*Flashback*

"Hello?" I answered my phone just as the song was finishing the second chorus.

"Cristy?" My mum said. She sounded like she had just been crying for hours. Not good.

"Mum?" I said pacing in Dougie's kitchen. She didn't answer at first.

"Honey" she said. The tone of her voice was making me worry. "Honey, you need to go home, now."

I stayed quiet at first. I was in London staying not far from the McFly boys. Mum knew them, so she hardly ever worried about me. She has had her moments but she has never told me to come home.

"Mum, what's wrong? Tell me." If it was a minor problem I could just handle it on the phone, I wouldn't need to jump on a train.

My mum didn't respond though she just burst out crying. I could tell she was holding them in.

"Mum!" I said in a whispered yell.

"Your father has just walked out on me and your brother." She said quickly crying even louder and harder.

I was speechless. Dad walked out on mum and Jeff. No way, but I know my mum would never lie to me about something like that.

"Mum. I am coming home." I hung up and slid my phone in my pocket.

"Guys, need to go. Bye." I said giving them a quick air kiss and picking up my bag.

I didn't need them to worry about me or my family. Especially Tom. I fast-walked to the door opening it and unintentionally slamming it close.

---

I went straight to the station and got on the next train to Bolton. I didn't have time to stop by my apartment, I didn't need anything from there anyway.
The ride seemed to last forever but once we were in Bolton I hurried of the train and ran to my house knowing it would take too long if I waited for a cab.
Once I reached my house I dropped my bag on the porch and let myself in. I entered the house shocked to see my mum crying in the living room on the couch.

"Ma?" I asked, my voice barely a whisper.

She heard turning her face around showing me her make-up and tears stained-face.

"Cristy?" She said her voice barely audible.

I sat beside her on the couch wiping her tears with my thumb. She rested her head on my shoulder and began crying once more. I stroked her hair trying to calm her down.

"Relax, ma. Shh. Everything will be fine." I repeated over and over again until she stopped crying and faced me her blue eyes watery.

"Cristy, honey" she said her hands rubbing away the tears.

"Mum it's OK. You don't need to say anything." I said and she sniffled. I sighed, mum and dad had been fighting a lot before I left 2 years ago. When I visited during holidays though they seemed fine, apparently not. I got up and got a glass of water downing it down in one try.
I went back to mum and she gave me a smile. I knew it took her a lot to smile. Even though it didn't convince me I smiled back.

"Ma?" I asked. She faced me an eyebrow arched. "Does Jeff know?"

She closed her eyes and shook her head. "Your father only left this morning. We had an argument after Jeff left for school. Your father walked out in the middle of the argument. I expected him to come back so I took a shower. When I was done there was a message on the telephone machine."

Mum stopped talking, stood up and pushed a button on the telephone machine.

In my father's scruffy voice I heard:

"Maria I am not coming back. I am telling the truth this time Maria. Send my things to my office. I am going to move in with Therese. Yes, Therese my secretary. I've been dating her for the past 3 years. Happy now Maria? I am finally answering your nagging questions. Tell the kids whatever you want to tell them. They can stay with you, I don't want them. Don't call me, and make sure that they don't either. Don't forget my stuff."

I wiped away tears as I listened to his message. He didn't love mum, he's been cheating on her. He didn't want me or Jeff either. He didn't love us. You know what, If he doesn't want us in his life then I don't want him in mine.

*End flashback*


"Cristy? Cristy?" My brother, Jeff said behind me.

I faced up from my omelet that I had been eating.

"Yes?" I said. He was wearing faded jeans, with a black Blink-182 shirt and black and white checkered vans. Me on the other hand, I was still in my clothes that I slept in last night, pink and green plaid boxers and a white over-sized 'Wicked' shirt.

"Where's mum?" He asked his eyes looking around the room. My mum and I told Jeff about daddy-dearest when he arrived form a friend's house that day. He took it quietly. I know he is a boy but he is only 16, I heard him cry in his room that night (our rooms were beside each other) .

"She left for work already." I said. A week after dad left mum took her old job (before Jeff turned 7 she quit) in her old law firm back. They accepted her right away. She was that good, 9 years of no practice has done nothing to her skills. She rocked.

"Oh, OK." Jeff said turning around and picking up his skateboard.

"Where are you going?" I know it's annoying to be bugging my brother about where he was going, but, you know, I cared.

"Jude's house" he said and walked out of the house before I could offer to drive him there. Whatever he would have said no anyway. Ever since dad left he has been quieter. I hope he isn't doing drugs. I shuddered at that thought.

Jeff whatever you do don't do drugs. I thought hoping some how he would be able to get it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so... Yeah this is my first fanfic. Hope you like it...or you know is good enough. Stay tuned though and keep reading, I am posting another one today. Relax, McFly is appearing soon :)