Obviously

Boys Just Want To Have Fun

Oh no.

It was around 4 in the morning.

I was running.

Running fast.

Breathing hard.

I didn't know where I was running and I didn't care. I narrowly avoided the wall as I ran into the room trying to get the sliding door open. I was almost out until two arms wrapped around my waist pulling me back in.
I fell backwards landing on the owner of the arms. I tried escaping but the arms were still around me keeping me. The owner laughed, I struggled.

"We've caught you now Cristy!" Dougie said his blanket cape blowing behind him.

"No I caught her!" Danny said from under me. Yup, he was the owner of the hands.

"It doesn't matter who caught her!" Harry said coming in with a bowl of an unknown substance.

Uh, oh.

"I am here!" Tom said entering last with a Polaroid camera. Hell no.

"Danny hold her still." Harry scolded.

"I am trying! Dougie!" Danny called and Dougie came running.

"What?" He asked

"Hold her wrists and help her up. Be careful she might run." Danny said as Dougie grabbed my wrists.

He helped me up after a few tries and I did try running but Danny ,actually got to use his hands while getting up, got my arm and held me back. I groaned knowing I could not escape now.
Danny place his arms around my waist and Dougie held my wrists. I could kick Dougie but then there would still be Danny. It isn't like I want to hurt Dougie...it's just self-defense!

"Hold still Cristy" Harry said coming closer with the bowl and spatula.

What the fuck? A spatula, seriously?

"We made it just for you." Tom said holding up the camera.

"No...you shouldn't have. Really." I said trying to back away but just hitting Danny's chest.

Damn. if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have had been caught.

"It's OK Cristy. We wanted too." Danny whispered in my ear causing me to shudder.

All Dougie did was snicker. Geez thanks.

Harry scooped up the mystery goo and place it on my face. Right on my nose causing it to slide down into my mouth.

"Eww! What is that?" I yell spitting out the goo.

They ignored me and Harry continued putting the goo on my face. It felt so gross. It was sticky and the smell was making me want to vomit. I moved my head trying to avoid the spatula of doom! Instead I ended up getting the goo on Danny's shirt.

Ha! That's what you get for catching me!

"Oi! Cristy!" Danny said his grip getting loose. I was about to escape until Harry yelled.

"Danny! Keep her still!" he said getting more goo. Yuck.

Danny glared at him and they rest happened quickly.

I kicked Dougie. (Sorry Doug)

Danny (being shocked) was easy to push off.

I grabbed a handful of the goo. (Gross)

Place it on Harry's face.

Ran for it. I was screaming my heart out as I ran around Tom's house (again) avoiding the mess we had made earlier. Water balloon fight, Food fight, movie marathon...and other things you rather not know (no thinking dirty!).
I almost made it to the stairs until Dougie tackled me. He was on top of me and I was staring into his blue-gray eyes. They said one thing, revenge.
Then he started tickling me. I started yelling and laughing at the same time. Then the three other came.

Noooooo!

I propped myself on my elbows to try and escape (I am not very good at this if you haven't noticed) but the tickling got too much and my arm couldn't handle my weight. I hit something hard. I don't know what something because afterwards I blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
A filler yes. Sorry :)