Obviously

Your Just a Bitch

"Mr. Mett!" I yelled chasing my boss as he made his way through the sea of workers.

He quickly turned around and a look of surprised was on his face.

"Cristy is that you?" He asked me as I caught up to him.

"Yes sir and I am ready for work." I said saluting him. Mr. Mett was a cool boss. He wasn't so strict as long as you got your work done.

"I am sorry Cristy but what work are you talking about?" He questioned.

"Uh, my job remember? The 'you need to return in a week or else you are fired' thing." I said.

"But Lyla said you were not planning on coming back." He said confused.

I was enraged. Did he mean I had no more job? I was no homeless and jobless; I might as well be a bloddy bum!
I held in my screams trying to control my temper.

"I am sorry Cristy but you have no more job." the words left his mouth, answering my question.

"Isn't there anything I could do?" I asked. I was desperate, I can't have no home and no job. It would make me feel like a failure.

I am not a failure.

"I am sorry Cristy. I loved having you work here but at the moment we are over-staffed." He said looking truly sad.

"Yeah Cristy, now you have no more job and guess who has yours." A very smug voice said.

I glared at her, holding back the need to punch her piggy face.

"Ms. Lyons I believe the correct term is 'you had Ms. Richards job.'" Mr. Mett said. He just fired her! Does that mean I have my job back?

I have a job! I am not a failure!

Lyla stood there staring at my boss.

"Wait, you are picking her over me?!?" She yelled in disbelief.

Yup!

"Now I never said that." He said not looking at me.

WHAT?!

"WHAT?" I yelled as Lyla looked smug.

"I am sorry Cristy but as I said we are over-staffed." Mr. Mett said, sounding truly sorry.

I stayed quiet.Shocked Pissed off.

"Mr. Lyons, Ms. Richards you may now leave." He said before turning away.

I slowly made my way to the elevator as Lyla ran tomy her office. This was all her fault. Life's a bitch, and so are you.

The elevator opened and I went inside and pressed the ground button. I tried calling Tom but couldn't bring myself to do it. I don't want to know what he thinks, because I know what I think...

I am a fucking failure.
♠ ♠ ♠
so... I know I haven't updated in forever! but here :) I'll try to do one more tonight if I can.

anyway...

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!

haha yeah it is. :)

9/11... R.I.P.