When Dreams Aren’t Dreams

Chapter 25

“Don’t smirk; you look like your brother” she said

He just chuckled and went away to the bathroom

She was watching T.V. when he went out from the bathroom.

“I’ll bring breakfast” he said and went out.

Everything was so messed up. She was stuck with a hot psychopath god of some other world and she had inside her body what everyone on his world was looking for; the so called essence. What the hell? When did her life turn so complicated? If she hadn’t been that greedy when Jack and Mell appeared she could still be a miserable secretary. But if she hadn’t agreed to help them she wouldn’t have meet Alex. He was fun to be with…fun, but too dangerous, but what was she going to lose? Nothing. She didn’t have a life to return to.

She was so lost in thought that she didn’t heard the door opening

“I brought milk and some weird cereal” Alex said placing the bag on the small table.

“Alex” she called him

“mhm?”

“Is there a way to take this essence off my body?” she stood up and came to sit at the table

“Well…” Alex sat across from her “One is killing you”

She gulped, her eyes wide open

“And the other is sealing the essence in my body, but then I will turn all psycho and will probably kill everyone on this world”

“So there’s no way…” she said

“Apparently no, not in your world” he answered

“I’m going to have this thing inside my body all my life?” she asked taking a bowl and serving her cereal

“No, I know there’s another way, but we will have to go to my world”

“You know what? right know I hate you so mush that I’m eager to poke your eyes out with this spoon!!” she waved her spoon on the air, then smacked it down in her bowl and took a big bite of cereal.

He took his bowl of cereal and laid back on his chair… you know, just in case she was really serious about poking his eyes out. He finished his cereal and placed his bowl back in the table.

“Lynn” he sighed “we’re out of money, and we need a car”

“I hate cars right now, but money, I think I’ll help you get that” she said, still munching some cereal

“Okay, you get the money, I’ll get the car” he said, standing up

“Money don’t appear out of nowhere” she scoffed

“There’s a small shop across the street”

“What? You want me to rob it?”

“I don’t know, do whatever you want to do, but don’t get caught” he opened the door and stepped outside

“Wait! There are no weird dudes around, right?”

“No, you’re safe” he smiled and closed the door.

She shrugged and continued eating. Once she finished she headed towards the small shop Alex told her about.

She approached the casher “Do you have jackets here?” she asked him

He smiled sweetly at her. He appeared to be on his twenties…he wasn’t that bad. Brown hair, green eyes, nice body, sexy smile… she would have kidnapped him, but she needed the money more.

“Yes, they’re in the back” he answered… nice voice

“Thanks” she went to the back of the store and pretended to be seeing the jackets. She glanced around the store; preparing her robbing strategy. There were fifteen people and only six of them were easy targets. Four men with their wallets on the front pocket of their coats and two women with their purses on the shopping basket. She took a black jacket… she needed a big thing to hide those wallets. She went to the cashier.

“I’ll buy this one” she tossed the jacket on the counter

“That would be $16.38”

She gave him the money and took the jacket “Thank you”

He smiled and winked at her. She was like what the hell, but then she smiled and turning around she put the jacket on and cut the price tag.

She walked towards her first victim, a middle age woman. She knew it was bad to steal from people, but she really needed the money. She approached the woman that was in the rack of yogurts, butters and cheese.

“umh, excuse me ma’am” Lynn called her

“yes?”

“Can you recommend me one of these yogurts? My grandma want one, but I don’t know wish one to get” Lynn said with an innocent voice

The woman smiled kindly at her and nodded. When she leaned to take the yogurt Lynn introduced her hand on her purse and stole her wallet, then she hid it on the jacket. It was swift move, fast, without any sudden movement and away from the cameras. (Lynn was very aware of the cameras position, she was an expert thief)

“This one is the best” the woman smiled

“Thank you very mush” Lynn said politely taking the yogurt and walking away. It was extremely easy for her to steal the six wallets. Then she took a camouflage backpack and some things she knew she might need in the future and went to the counter to pay.

The guy smirked at her…okay, what was his problem?

“So, you live here?” he asked scanning her things with the prize-scanner, and looking at her with hungry eyes

“That’s none of your business” she said, eww he looked like he was violating her with his glance!

“Well, I was thinking… you know that maybe—”

“What do you want? Go to the point already!!” she hated guys like him, to think she liked him at first. The guy was apparently taken aback, but continued talking

“Do you have planes tonight?” he asked

She rose an eyebrow “What the hell?” she scoffed. She didn’t know the guy!!!! She was already thinking in a lot of ways she could scare him and get him off her.

“I won’t go out with you” she smiled, took her things and headed towards the exit.

“Wait!” he left his post and walked towards her “Just th—”

“Dude! I’m lesbian!”

Okay, now he was kind of freak out. It took a lot of strength for not to laugh in his face, but she managed to get out of the store with a serious face. When she was far away she burst out laughing. His face was priceless!!! She couldn’t wait to tell Alex

She lesbian? *scoffs* she would rather die!