When Dreams Aren’t Dreams

Chapter 5

“Yeah right! How we will exactly do that if we don’t die in the process!!”
“We have to jump!”

“WHAT!?” her eyes almost popped out of her head (*Lynn thinking* that’s it! the guy is fucking crazy! I mean did you hear him!?)
“We have to jump!”
“No! In no way I will—”
“Listen! If we don’t jump, we’re going to crash against that!!” he pointed forward, she sat up again and when she glanced towards where he had pointed she…. “AAAAHHHHH!” (yeah that! she screamed)
There were a bunch of rocks, mud and you know all the things that usually a mountain is made of. Let’s just say that their path was blocked and if he didn’t stop the car they would crash against it, besides when a car is running at high speed, the brakes, you know, don’t work well
“Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!! Oh my gosh!!!”
“Hey!” he grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her “We’re gonna be fine, if we jump now!”
She looked at the cliff beside them, and then at him, her eyes wide open “I-I c-can’t do it”
“We’re gonna be fine, I promise you… now hurry up!”
She nodded and unbuckled herself she was going to die anyways, she sat on top of him and he wrapped his arms tightly around her in a protective way. “Ready?” he opened the car’s door and the wind rushed in “Wait!” she gulped
“One”
She closed her eyes… they were reaching the mountain at fast speed.
“Two”
She buried her head in his chest
“Three!”
(“I’M GONNA DIE!!!” she thought)
She closed her mouth tightly so she wouldn’t scream and break her voice box in the process. She could feel how they were falling, then ughp! They began to roll down the cliff; it was full of rocks and branches, and guesses who was receiving all he hits… yep! Alexius. He was all over her, protecting her from any harm. Suddenly the cliff ended in an open fall towards the ocean, but that wasn’t the problem, there were rocks… huge rocks! Below them… who would survive that fall?

Alexius hold unto a rock, but Lynn slipped from the sudden movement and he almost couldn’t catch her because he was covered in blood.
“AHH!!... Don’t let go of me, please!!!” she grabbed his hand, but she was slipping
“I won’t” he said tightening his grip. Then, Boom!! They hear the car’s explosion. They shuddered; if they had delayed a second longer they would be dead.
“Oh my gosh! You’re bleeding badly!” she gasped when she looked up. His clothes were all torn up. He was covered in cuts and gashes. He had a wound on his side, left shoulder, elbow, and forehead and a small cut on his lip. And he was holding her with his wounded arm.
“Forget about that now… I’m slipping!” he said lifting her slowly…
“Wow, all that wounds and he have the strength to do this… I mean I would have passed out with the fist hit!” she thought.
“Hold on tight and really! Don’t look down” he said, she nodded and placing her arms around his neck she closed her eyes.

He climbed the cliff and placed her on the ground when he reached the top. Both of them pressed their backs against a rock, hiding, when they saw the black car that was following them arrive. They heard as the car’s doors opened.
“Do you think they’re dead?” Someone asked.
“No, that’s what he want us to think. They’re hiding somewhere” another man answered
Lynn gulped and glanced at Alexius with panic when she heard the man’s footsteps getting closer.