Status: Finished

The Dark Prince and Me...Wait, That's Not Right

Cheesy Pick Up Lines

"Hey, this isn't a making out closet, it's the janitors closet." said the Janitor man.

"Sorry." we said embarressed and came out. Janitor curses under his breath.

"So we agree, nothing happened. You don't say anything, and I won't certainly won't say anything." I said.

"But you can't deny, you felt something." said Robin.

"I'm not denying it, I'm ignoring it, big diff." I said."And it'll never happen again."

"Hey Vina!" said Manuel, he had his bag, and he was sweaty, but still hot.

"Hey Manny, just saying hi to old friends." I said and left Robin.

Manuel's p.o.v.

Vina comes to me and kisses me. I kiss back.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower, do you want to wait in the car?" I asked her.

"Yeah." she said and gave her the keys and she heads out. Robin has a smirk on his face.

"Have a problem?" I said.

"No, Manuel, I don't, you have a hot girl." He said."Wild too."

"Yeah, my girl, and I'd appreciate if you stay away from her." I said, with jealousy written all over my voice.

"Who's gonna make me?" he said.

"I will." I said.

"Do you really think Vina loves you?" he said.

"I know her better than she knows herself. Tell me do you know her favorite color? Her favorite food?" I said with a smirk. I had won, he didn't even know anything about Vina."I do."

"You think you know her, but you have no idea." he said and walked away.

Vina's p.o.v.

Manuel dropped me off that day. I opened the door, still shocked by Robin's kiss. As I walk to the stairs, someone pulls my hand, and meet some familiar lips. I push Robin back.

"See it happened again." said Robin.

"Why do you keep insisting?" I said angrily.

"I think I love you." said Robin casually and crossing his arms infront of his well-built chest.

"You think you love me?" I said back."Well Manuel knows he loves me."

"But is he as good kisser as I am." he said. I stay quiet.

"He isn't a bad kisser...."

"But not as good as me." said Robin.

"Why do you care, you have Pamela?" I said.

"We both know why I kissed her." He said.

"No, why?" I said playing dumb.

"To make you jelaous, come on for an A straight student, you're sure slow." he said. I give him a death glare."I love it when you glare, turns me on."

"Dude, again too much info, I don't need to know what goes on inside your pants and inside your perverted mind." I said

"Thanks Satan you're here, we need to get you to the Underworld now!" said Chelsea coming from the kitchen. Robin and I give her a confused look.

"For what?" I said.

"THE BALL!" said Chelsea."We need to get you and Robin ready to annouce your engagment."

"Do we have to? I hate the Underworld." I whined, as Chelsea pulled me into the living room.

"You know you're going to live there for the rest of your life." said Robin as a matter a factly.

"Trust me, I'll do anything in my power to prevent that from ever happening." I said. Once the smoke cleared, I was now in a different place. There was armors, Paintings of death, and it was really cold. I shiver, and a coat goes over my shoulders. Robin had given me his. "Thanks." I mumbled.

"Don't mention it." He said, now more serious.

"Vina, welcome to my home." said Dracula coming from the stairs. I give him a weak smile. He hugs me. "I hope you and Robin have resolved your... issues by now."

"Yes/No." We said. I was the one who said No, and Robin said yes.

"Keep working on that." He said. "Well the ball is tomorrow, so you might as well get to know your future home..."

"About that." I said intterupting him."Do I really have to live in the Underworld? I mean marriage is bad enough but I don't think I could live without the sun."

"Of course you do, what would the Media think?" said Dracula.

"Med--media?" I repeated. "You guys have media?"

"I told you before." said Robin, rolling his eyes.

"Oh Let me take out my book of all the things Robin has said to me since I met him... oh wait I don't have one." I said and stucked my tongue out.

"Again, you will sleep on the same bed. Vina, you'll have to get up early to learn to dance." said Dracula.

"Father, I found out Vina has a lovely voice, I'm sure she'll love to sing at the ball..ow.." he said after I punched him on the arm."You hit like a guy."

"What a great idea, Vina you shall sing at the ball." said Dracula delighted. I roll my eyes.

"Great." I said sarcastically and out on a fake smile. Dracula starts to walk up the stairs and we follow.

"Now, after your lessons, you will have to get ready for the party, of course your dress will stand out from the others, and before the party you will have a press conference..."

"How famous are you guys?" I thought out loud.

"I am afterall their birth Father, I am the first Vampire." said Dracula.

"Riiiight." I said. "Do they know about what I am?"

"No, and don't be scared about the guards following you, we had a bit of a problem with the Lycans.."

"Werewovles live in the Underworld?" I said.

"Of course, they too can come here." said Dracula and then stopped on a white door. It really stood out from the rest, which were black.

"You still in a war with them?" I said.

"Yes, but I believe, it will soon come to end." He said as he opened the door.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"You." He simply said and walked away without another word. Robin pushes me to the side.

"You should know by now, that Father doesn't give straight answers." said Robin and then jumped on the bed.

"Yeah, I pretty much got that part." I said, as I admired the room. The walls were painted white, but the stuff were black. The bed sheets were black, and the pillows were white. There was another door, in the room, I opened and saw the most beatiful bathroom. It had a tub, a shower and it was all white. "Wow"

"Like it, love?" said Robin hugging me from behind. I didn't push him off.Then he leans in and whispers in my ear."Wait 'til you see the library."

"You have a library?" I said." I love to read."

"Really?" He said.

"Yeah." I said and broke the hug and went inside the empty tub. "I'm gonna like this."

"Whats your favorite color?" he asked. I gave him a taken back look.

"Black, why?" I said.

"No reason, how about your favorite food?"

"Pozole, why the 20 questions?" I said.

"I thought we should get to know each other." said Robin.

"Sounds good, my turn, mmm... First kiss?" I said.

"I was 12."

"Wow young." I said.

"You?"

"10." I said.

"Who?"

I hesitated, and got out the tub and as I waked past him, I said. "Manuel... will you show me your library?" Hoping he didn't heard me.

"He was your first kiss?" he said.

"Yeah, so, library?" I said hoping he would let it go. I give him a puppy look.

"That puppy look is going to be my doom." said Robin.

"Damn right." I said and followed him out the bedroom. After several doors, and a quick stop to the bathroom, what? I had to go. Robin opens two big doors. The room took my breath away. Hundreds of shelves all filled with books. I saw a ladder and quickly got on it and started to read the titles. They had every book, some I haven't even heard of. "It's beautiful." Think Beauty and the Beast, kind of library.

"I knew you would like it." said Robin. I make little spins and laugh. Then I stop and look at Robin, who has a suprised look."Who knew books made you happy?"

"Ha, ha, there's much you don't know about me." I said."And things I don't know about you."

"Okay. You, let's play that game you were talking about." said Robin.

"20 questions?" I said.

"Yeah." said Robin.

"Cool." I said and we both sat on armchairs that faced each other."Ladies first...so go ahead Robin."

"Ha ha, I forgot to laugh, since you want to play like that--" He rose from his seat.

"No,no sorry..I'll go first..are you still a virgin?" I said.

"No." He said casually."You?"

"Duh, of course I am, don't confuse me with Jessica." I said.

"Just checking, okay, umm...if you had to chose between My Chemical Romance, and Linkin Park, who would it be?" asked Robin.

"Ouch, thats a hard one, umm..can't decide, I love them both." I said."My turn...uhh..Hilary Duff or Lindsay Lohan?"

"Hilary." he said at once.

"What, don't you like the bad girls?" I said.

"No, too much trouble, I prefer the angels." he said emphasizing 'angel'.

"Cute, but not falling for cheesy pick up lines." I said.

"I see you are getting along better, dinner is ready, oh and I invited some friends, so Vina, there's a dress in your room so you can change." said Dracula.

"Thank you sir." I said, and got up from the armchair. I go back to the room, which was easier to find because it was white. And on the bed there was a beautiful dress.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment... please....