Status: Finished

The Dark Prince and Me...Wait, That's Not Right

New Kid

"Vina, this is Count Manson, his wife, Marge, and their son, Damien." said Robin, when he introduced Damien, who was gorgeous black hair, and blued and with snakebites, there was a hint of hate in his voice. I shaked their hands, and said hi. When I shaked Damien's hand, he kissed my hand and winked. I blush, and smile.

"Oh she is beautiful, vhere are you from?" asked Marge. She had an accent.

"Earth." I said with a smile. Marges eyes went from delight to suprised. She gives a nervous laugh, and forces a smile. I return the forced smile.

"Dinner is ready." said one of the servents. I take Robin's hand. Infront of us was, Damien, Count Manson, Marge and Robin's dad. Just as we were about to enter, Robin pulls me to the side.

"I want you to be careful around Damien, he's a bit, of a manwhore. And I'm sure he'll try to make a move on you." said Robin, actually concerned.

"Thanks for the warning." I said and entered the dinning room. There was two spots empty. I sat on the right of Dracula and Robin to his left, and Damien was next to me. I took the cup with the water and took a sip as Dracula said.

"The wedding will be in a month or so--", I started to choke on the water. I started to get red and coughed. Damien patted my back and rubbed it, somehow, that didn't feel right. After a while I catched my breath.

"That soon?" I said in disbelief.

"Of course, your engagement will be annouced tomorrow, and in a month you will be saying your vows." said Dracula. Reality started to sink in. MARRIAGE! Did that meant I had to 'sleep' with Robin? What about Manuel? I know I have feelings for him and."... and after you will be turned."

"Excuse me, turned?" I said.

"Robin, will turn you into one of us." said Count Manson."It's the rules when marrying a mortal." My breathing began to get shorter and shorter. Become the thing that I hated most? Become what killed my father, and tortured me for the last four years?

"I..I..I need to be excused for a moment." I said, still analyzing everything. I got up and walked into the nearest bathroom. I put my hand on my chest so my breathing would calm down. How come I didn't think about before? But wait, can a Fallen Angel become a Vampire? I guess so. What am I going to tell Manuel? 'Sorry Manuel but I need to break up with you because I'm engaged to a vampire and when I marry him I need to live in the Underworld.' The knock on the door made me jump a little. Coming back to earth, well not excatly earth, but you know what I mean, I opened the door.

Image

"You okay?" asked Damien. I didn't answer, because I was lost in his blue eyes that were memorizing. "Vina, your highness are you okay?"

"Wha--...oh yeah, sorry, I'm alright, I just needed a breather... you have beautiful eyes." I said.

"Thanks, you too, never have I seen just beautiful hazel eyes, I could get lost in them and forget about time." said Damien.

"You're quite the charmer." I said with a smirk.

"One tries.", he said and then we laugh. "Are you better to come back to dinner?"

"Yeah, I think I am, thanks." I said smiling.

"You have a great smile." said Damien.

"Robin was wrong about you." I said. He raises an eyebrow.

"Robin talked about me?" Damien said in suprise.

"Yeah, but nothing bad." I lied. "He just said you'd make a move on me."

"Really?" he said."like this?" then the next thing I know his lips were on mine. My eyes are wide of surprise. I have to admit, he was a great kisser. Why must all Vampires must be great kissers? I had to give in, but then Robin popped into my head somehow and I pushed him.

"What are you doing?" I said.

"What? Don't tell me you didn't like it? I felt you almost give in just before you pushed me away." said Damien.

"I'm engaged." I said.

"Not really. Not until you have a ring around your finger." said Damien.

"Still, I can't...om, my god what the hell did I just do?" I said regreting the kiss.

"Come on, it was just a kiss." said Damien.

"Right. Just a kiss and you will tell no one...if Ma..I mean Robin knew, he'll be pissed." I said. I went out the bathroom and as soon as I made a right, I bumped into Robin.

"Hey, what took you so long?" he asked.

"I was just taking a break. I mean, 'turning' is a bit extreme for me." I said truthfully.

"Where's Damien? Did he hurt you?" asked a very concerned Robin. His eyes were full of worry. Did he really cared that much?

"No, of course not." I said. Technically he didn't hurt me. I gave him a convecing smile and walked back to the dinning. They started dinner without me. I saw my food on my plate, it was beef, smashed potatoes and rice."Sorry about earlier, I needed a break."

"It's quite alright, are you feeling better?" asked Dracula.

"Yeah." I said as Damien took his seat next to me with a smirk. Robin eyed him suspiously, and looked at me, and I turned away quickly. I knew that he knew. For the rest of the dinner I kept quiet. I was so ashamed of myself. First I cheated in Manuel with Robin in the janitors closet, and then I cheated on Robin with Damien in the bathroom. I was like a brunnet Pamela. We said our goodbyes to Damien's family, and went straight to our room, as soon as Robin shut the door he said.

"You made out with him didn't you?" said Robin, jealous.

"Sort of." I said. Robin was furious.

"I told you to stay away from him!" said Robin.

"He kissed me okay?!" I yelled back."I already feel bad enough, first I cheat on Manuel and then on you. I can't take this anymore! It's driving me nuts." The door opens and Dracula had a mad look on his face.

"Who's Manuel?" he asked. I was scared to death, he heard us.

"Nobody." I lied.

"Don't lie to me! Who is Manuel?!" He yelled. I swear I was suprised I didn't pee right then, because if you would've experinced that you'd would've done it. And yet Robin didn't do anything he just stood there quiet.

"He's my... boyfriend." I whispered the last part. But he heard me clearly.

"BOYFRIEND?! A mortal?!" he said. I nodded. He approaches me. I have to look up to see his face. His hand strikes my cheeks, and leaves a sting. I touch my cheek, and looked at Robin who still didn't do anything. "You will end that relationship with that mortal when you get back, if you don't I will personally see that he dies."

"But..."

"And! When you get back, you and Robin will go back as a couple."

"But I promised Manuel I would go with him to the dance." I said. Where I got the guts to say that? Only God knows.

"Does it look like I care?" He said. "Now have a good rest the dance is tomorrow." He walks out and theres a silence in the room. When I finally know he's gone I glare at Robin.

"How could you just stand there?" I hissed at him.

"He's my father and he's a lot stronger than me--"

I cut him off.

"You could've said something, but you just stood there like a good daddy's boy." I said, and went inside the bathroom and locked the door. I changed into some comfortable clothes. I had to break up with Manuel, or he dies. I felt sick to my stomach. The pressure was too much for me to handle. People may think that I'm strong, but the reality is that I'm weak.

I fell asleep without saying anything to Robin. I mean if he loved me he could've done something. At least gotten mad or something. Manuel would've done something, even as a mortal. The next day, I got up early to learn how to dance waltz. I caught up quickly. I was a fast learner. And since I was going to 'sing' thanks to some jerk. I looked around for which song to sing. Finally I found two songs that I really liked. When I came back to the room, another dress was on my bed.

I looked myself in the mirrror, I looked great. The dress hugged my curves and it fit me perfectly. Theres a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said. The door opens, and in comes Robin with his suit. When he looks at me, his jaw dropped. He tried to talk but only grunts came out. I laughed because he sounded like a caveman.

He clears his throat. "You look amazing." He finally said. I give him a smile.

"Gracias (thank you). You look quiet handsome yourself." I said."The suit really brings out your green eyes."

"Thank you...Well (offers hand) shall we." He said simling and with his fangs. I had forgotten I was going to be in a room full of Vampires and who knows what.

"I guess." I said and took his hand and walked out the room.

"Remember, we have an interview before the ball." Robin whispered in my ear. "It's going to be in the living room."

"More like the dead room." I said. Robin gives a confused look."You know because everyone in there is..dead..never mind..I'm freakin' nervous."

"Don't worry you get used to it." said Robin.

"How?" I said as we went down the stairs.

"You just do." said Robin giving me a convecing smile. I return the smile. As soon as we entered the 'dead' room flashes of camera started to blind me, and questions I couldn't understand because they were all saying it all at once. Then a strong arm pulls me out from the flashes."You alright?"

I was still seeing those litttle spots from the flashes.

"Are you alright?" Robin said gently shaking me.

"Yeah, it was the damn flashes." I said wanting to rub my eyes but I had eyeshadow on and eyeliner. No mascara, I hate mascara. Robin led me to the medium long table. First was Chelsea,then Jessica, Pamela, Dracula, Robin and me. Under the table I tightly holded Robin's hand, and he returned the hold back.

"Let's start with 'Blood Weekly' (completly made up and I know name sucks sue me jk don't)." said Dracula pointing at one hand pale hand. The others grudgely put their hands down.

"We've been dying,(I give a chuckle) to know our future Dark Princess' name." said the lady with glasses and black dress, in fact everyone in the room was wearing black except for me. Even the Barbie twins. Robin signaled me to answer the question.

"Oh, my name is Vina Nightly." I said to the microphone infront of me. There was more flashes, I hid the my face on Robin's shoulder."Could you please tell them to stop the flashing it's hurting my eyes?" Robin nods and whispers something to his dad, and Dracula tells the media to stop the flashes and without arguing they did. Soon my vision was better.

"Next question." said Chelsea. Many hands flew in the air. There was some water, but just for me because the rest of the glasses were full of red liquid aka blood, I drank some. "Do you plan to have children?" once again I choked on my water. Children, but that meant 'sleeping' with Robin. Robin too was a little suprised by the question. I regained myself back.

"Children?" I whispered.

"Right now, we're not thinking that far up ahead--" but robin was intterupted.

"Yet." added Dracula, and some people chuckled. I didn't get the funny, so I gave a nervous laugh and drank some more water, this time not choking. We answered some other questions, and when it was finally over, I was able to breath again.

Robin's p.o.v.

After the media, I had to introduced Vina to anyone who mattered. We spent the next two hours walking around the ball room, and introducing. People said how beautiful she looked, and how they looked forward to the 'turning' ceremony. Vina put up the biggest fakest smile everytime someone mentioned that. But she hid it good.

"Okay, okay my feet are killing me, how can girls walk around with these?" Vina said shifting her weight from side to side with a hurt look.

"Let's take a break." I said and went to our table, and sat down. Vina took off her shoes, and rubbed her feet. "You know if you're gonna be a princess you have to be more ladylike."

"Yeah well until then, I'm gonna act like I've always acted, I'm not hiding anything." Vina said. How I admired her. She never cared what anyone thought about her. Unlike me, I grew up with the Media surrounding me, and their opinion mattered to me. Then Chelsea came to our table.

"Vina it's time." said Chelsea.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments!!!