Status: Finished

The Dark Prince and Me...Wait, That's Not Right

Bad Break Up

Sunday, went by fast. And on the night before Monday, I could not sleep. I was going to break the person's I loved, heart. I didn't talk to anyone. I look at the dress, for the dance tomorrow. I sigh and put it back in the closet. The morning was quiet. No one said anything. I think they were afraid of me. Good. Cause one word from Pamela would be enough to make me kill her. Robin and I didn't talk either. I hear a honk outside, and I give a little jump. We all look into each other's eyes, in suspense. I stand up and get my backpack and walk out the door, to see a very happy Manuel, inside a 1976 Mustang. I give him a smile. My heart thumps faster and faster as I get near the car, it was all slow motion. Manuel gets out the car and walks over to me. Hugs me and gives a kiss on the cheek.

"I tried to reach you, but they said you were sick." said Manuel who snapped me back to reality.

"Uh..oh..lo siento (I'm sorry)...I was out of it..Manuel... we need to talk." I said looking at my feet. His index finger lifts my chin to his face.

"Que te pasa?(whats wrong)" he asked. I move my head, avoiding his eyes. I couldn't break up with him looking him straight in the eyes, it would be too painful. I take two steps to the right and turn my back to him. I lift my head up and straighten my back.

"I'm sorry Manny, but I don't think it's working, over the weekend I thought about our relationship and I would like to go back with what we had... it was better that way." I said, still with my back to him.

"But on Friday...I..we...I thought.."

"It's better that way, okay? I don't want to ruin our friendship." I said stupidly, it's already messed up.

"I don't see how can we go back the way we were? When you know how I feel about you." said Manuel.Then I said the most common and idiotic thing.

"We can still be friends." I said turning to him.

"Friends? Uh, I thought you were smarter than that Vi. I can't be friends with the person I love with all of my might." he said.

"Yes we--"

"Why are you doing this?" said Manuel. Just as I was about to make up a lie--

"Morning Manuel." said Robin. I metally slapped myself. I quickly look at Manuel to Robin. I think Manuel caught up.

"Oh." he said. I could tell he wanted to cry, because I could feel his pain and his suffering. He starts to walk back to his car.

"Manny wai.." but Robin stops me and whispers.

"You want him alive?" R$obin asked. I stop dead in my tracks and remembered Dracula's words, about what would happen if I didn't break up with Manuel. I surpressed my tears, and took a deep breath and saw as Manuel drove away.

"Great timing, jackass." I said with a glare and started to walk. Soon Robin catches up.

"I know it was hard but you had to do it. You shouldn't have gone out with him in the first place." Robin said.

"I shouldn't be marrying you in the first place either. I should've runned away a long time ago." I said shaking my head.

"Why do you think is such a drag to marry me?" asked Robin.

"Because, I feel like I'm forced into liking you, like I have no choice, and I feel cornered, caged, and I can't take it anymore. All I every wanted was to graduate from High School, go to a college Far Away from the three snakes, and try to have a normal life!" I yelled at Robin.

"What you want me to say? I have no saying in this either. But my feelings for you haven't changed." said Robin.

"Please don't confuse me right now. At school I'm gonna be attacked with questions by Melissa." I said covering my ears with my hands. And like I expected after I told Melissa about the break up she kept asking questions. I told her what I told Manuel. The school talked behind my back about my break up with Manuel. I didn't care. In the end it's their opinion. Plus they didn't know the whole facts. In class, me and Manuel didnt even glance at each other.

If I did, I would probably go nuts or something. I always fell for those soft brown eyes.

"Ms. Nightly, tell me, What does NEP stands for?" asked the history teacher.

"New Economics Policy," I said not entirely on earth.

"Correct, can someone tell me what was Stalin's plan called?" asked the teacher. I raise my hand like a zombie. "Ms Nightly."

"The five year plan, which meant, that they concentrated on a product, for example iron, for five years." I said.

"Most definitely." said the teacher with a smile. I felt like disappearing. I needed to talk to someone who was an adult and wasn't a blood sucking freak...then like brick, it hit me, in my dreams my 'parents' said I could talk to them in the house of god, which hello, it's the church. After school, I told Robin I was going to be a little late and he said he was okay with it.

~Church~

As I walk inside, I see women praying, and some people walking out. The only church I ever went to was a Catholic church, and that's with Rosa, my nanny, who was fired. After, I was all alone, I sit in the front bench. I look around and see no one.

"Okay if I'm correct you told me if I ever needed you all I needed was to come to the house of god..so..I'm here, and I really need your guidence." I said. I wait for some light to shine or the sound of bells, but nothing happened."Please answer me, if I really am a Fallen Angel please answer me. Why did you let me suffer so? Why can't I escape that marriage? I feel like I'm drowning, and you're just watching me drown, knowing you can save me." Tears started to fall. I could no longer hold my feelings back.

"My dear," said a sweet voice from my dreams. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look to my right, and a beautiful women is sitting next to me. She looked like an older version of me, the only difference, was her robe, her glowing body, her halo and her wings."I'd give anything to take back your suffering."

"Mom?" I whispered. She smiles and nods. She was my real mom. Then another hand his on my left shoulder. this hand was stronger. I look to see a man who physically looked nothing like me, but his eyes were excatly like mine, and so was his smile. "Dad?"

"Vina, we know you've suffered, but that was to make you strong." said my dad. Angel dad. Not human dad.

"Strong for what?" I said.

"For the war that's coming." My mom said. I look away from my dad and look at my mom.

"War? What the Iraq War?" I said giving them a confused look.

"No, not the foolish human war, no the war that will soon break lose into the Human world." My dad said. I turn to my dad.

"Please explain because you're scaring me." I said.

"The war between the Lycans and Vampires will break loose when the Lycans come out. You see for years the Lycans have been gathering an army, turning kids and adults. And the only thing, well the only person, that will able to stop them... is you" said my mom.

"Me?" I said.

"All your pain and suffering was for a reason. So, you can have the strength to fight." my mom said.

"But then why do I have to marry a vampire?" I said."They killed my father... my human father."

"Yes, that was not part of the plan, but in the end it worked out. Because you will have to join powers with the vampires in order to stop the army of Lycans." said my dad.

"How do I know the Lycans aren't the good guys?" I asked.

"Would God support the bad side?" said my mom.

"Well I know where I get my attitude from." I said with a smile.

"You have your father's smile." My mom said with a laugh.

"Honey dark times lay ahead for you. Now more than ever you have to braver and stronger." My dad said seriously.

"Oh John(sorry if I switch name, too lazy to look back). It's the first time we spend time with her and you drop a bomb shell like that." My mom said, and hugged me. A feeling went through my whole body as she hugged me. I felt purer and happy. I squeeze her and she returns the squeez.

"We have a suprise for you." said my dad. And a light appears infront of us, and the light turns into my human dad. He is smiling and the picture of him being dead and colorless, was gone. He was younger looking like before he met Chelsea. My instinct is to run and hug him, and I do so. I was surprised I could hug him. More tears fall down my cheek. I started to sob. He strokes my hair as he hugs me too.

"My Fallen Angel." he said. I swear I could die right then. That was the last thing he ever said to me.

"Papa, you have no idea how much I've missed you." I said between sobs.

"Vina, I'm sorry for leaving you." he said.

"It's okay, it's Chelsea's falult." I said.

"No it's mine for leaving you without telling you about my Will." My human dad said. I give him a confused look.

"Will?" I said.

"Yes, I left my Will in the book of Poems I gave you for your 9th birthday." he said.

"Did Chelsea know about it?" I asked.

"She's a witnessed." My dad said, real dad.

"John, we have to go, He is calling us." my mom said. My mom gets up and her wings spread, they were beautiful.

"I know I hear it too... can you Vina?"asked my dad, real dad.

"What am I suppose to be hearing?" I asked.

"Close your eyes and open your heart." My mom said. I do as she said and close my eyes. Then faintly, I hear singing angels. It was the most beautiful singing I ever heard.

"It's Angels Singning." I said with my eyes closed.

"Thats right, that means God is calling for us." My mom said. My dad stands and his wings are such as beautiful as my mom's. They walk to me and in the middle was my human dad.

"Come anytime you need us." my mom and dad said.

"And Make sure my Will is discovered, it has something special for you." My dad said. And they turn into bright light that blinded me. I covered my eyes with my arm and when I look againt they were gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
HA! I forgot my Roman Numerals and had to look up the rest of the numbers... but hey! I have an excuse for forgetting... the last time I learned it or were suppose to was in my Sophmore year and I'm gonna be a Senior -eye twitches- So yeah... it's been a while.