Status: Finished

The Dark Prince and Me...Wait, That's Not Right

No Vampire Children

My brain felt like it was going to explode along with my heart. Meeting my parents gave me hope, that one day everything would be normal. But who can say their parents work for God and are Angels? Going back to my house meant facing reality, which I really didn't want to. But I had to go back, this war, my parents talked about, was serious stuff. And even though this world hasn't been fair to me, it doesn't mean I want it to be runned by Werewolves.

"Tell me, what's going on." said Manuel's voice waking me from my thoughts. I look up and see his brown eyes. They were full of hurt and sadness. It looked like they've been crying.

"Manuel." I whispered, I just wanted to hug him and make me feel safe. I always felt safe in his arms.

"Something happened to you in the weekend to change your mind so quickly." Manuel continued. In that moment I wanted to fall in his arms and cry myself out.

"Nothing happened, Manuel, I just had a lot of time to think." I said trying to sound casual, and tried to walk away, but as I passed him he grabbed my right arm and pulled me back."Please don't make it harder than it is!"

"Are they making you break up with me?" asked Manuel. Yes.

"No, they're not, it's me okay? Being with my best friend is weird!" I said.

"Tell me you don't love me." said Manuel."Tell me you don't and I'll stop."

I avoid his eyes."I don't love..."

"No, look me in the eyes and tell me those kisses we had were nothing." said Manuel.

"Don't make me do this." I whispered with my head down. With his two fingers he lifts my head to meet his eyes, he leaned and kissed me. I didn't fight back and kissed him back. He bit my bottom lip for entrance, and so I let him in, and his tounge explores my mouth. With his hands on my waist and my hands wrapped around his neck we frenched. His right hand slips under my shirt and I stop him and break the kiss.

"I can't do this, this is wrong." I said pushing him away.

"You can't tell me you didn't feel anything." said Manuel.

"I felt something, but it's wrong, I can't risk your life... I'm sorry." I said and began to run towards the house which was a block away. I hear steps following me so I try to run faster. When I get to the house, and start to run through the grass, I get tackled by Manuel. Who now pinned me to the ground.

"Let me go." I said struggling free with no effort.

"No! You are hiding something and like a friend you will tell me what's going on." said Manuel."Everything got weirder when Robin came, is that it, is it because of Robin?"

"YES! It's because Robin came into my life!" I said and stopped trying to break free. "Actually it began six years ago, when Three Bitches came into my life and took everything from me. My dad, my mom's room, my money, my LIFE!"

"What's going on?" Manuel insisted.

"If I tell you your life might be in danger. Even now it's in danger." I said. The sun was setting down and darkness took over. When the sun finally set. The door from my house swung open. Robin's dad was pissed. Manuel gets off me."Run!!"

"No, just tell me whats going on!" Manuel said. When Dracula was only a few paces away, I get up and step between Manuel and Dracula.

"Is this the mortal?" he asked. I shaked my head.

"No." I lied.

"Lies!" he hissed. He takes a step forward and I take a step back with Manuel. "What was he doing on top of you?"

"I already broke up with him and he was about to go home." I said turning to Manuel and gave him the we'll-talk-later-look. He nods and starts to walk away.

"Eso beso fue algo..no voy a dejar de peliar por ti hasta que estes libre!(That kiss meant something, and I won't stop fighting for you until you're free.)" Manuel said and took off running. Once he was gone I turn and start to walk inside the house. Like always, Pamela and Jessica were peeking through the window. I knew because I saw the curtain opened, which was never open.

"So, you ended that relationship?" asked Dracula.

"Yes." I hissed.

"Good, may this never happen again... or next time I won't be so nice." he said.

"You chose me to marry Robin because I was an angel or because I could get rid of your enemy?" I asked him and crossed my arms.

"Both." he said simply.

"I would've helped you if you just asked, why do I have to get married and get 'turned'?" I said.

"Think about the children you'll have--"

"Whoa, who said anything about children?" I said.

"I said so."

"Just because you say it doesn't make it so... I'm not having children with a vampire." I said.

"Why not?" asked Robin from behind me. Robin now walks next to his father.

"Are you kidding, half vampire half angel kids? I mean I'm not even sure you can turn me into one of you." I said.

"True, it's never been done before." said Dracula.

"How do you know I still have my angel powers when I'm turned?" I said.

"Mmm never thought about it." said Dracula.

"See, you don't have anything planned out, and what about the war?" I said.

"You know about the war?" said Robin.

"My parents told me--"

"You met you're parents? How? Where?" Robin said.

"Church." I said."They told me about the war."

"You don't have to worry about that until after the wedding. Which by the way has beened moved up to two weeks." said Dracula. I gasped.

"Two weeks?" I said.

"You know 14 days," said Robin. I glare at him.

"I'm slow not stupid." I said.

"Don't see the difference." said Robin.

"Dick head." I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
I can not wait for the new Metallica Album, I know, off topic but it's fucking METALLICA!!!

Comment, Please!!!