Status: Finished

The Dark Prince and Me...Wait, That's Not Right

Can I Marry Her?

"Vina get up, it's time to go." said Robin's voice waking me up. I groan, and pull the covers over my head.

"Leave me alone I want to sleep, and never wake up." I said under the covers. Then the covers are pulled and the coldness of the room gives me goose bumps."What the fuck?!"

"Dad said we have lots to do before the wedding which is--"

"Tomorrow." I finished for him."Fine, I'll get up." I got up and dressed into some black clothes. I straighten my hair and applied eyeliner and black eye shadow. When I came out of the bathroom, Robin was already dressed, in black jeans and a tight black shirt that showed his abs. I stared at his chest.

"Like what you see, Vina?" said Robin, with a smirk. I snap back and glare.

"Not really." I said. He chuckles.

"Tell me, Vina what position do you like?" asked Robin.

"WHAT?!" My eyes wide as fish, he caught me off guard.

"Just trying to know before our wedding night--" I catch up and open my mouth and grab the nearst pillow and throw it at him, but he caught it. Stupid vampire reflexes.

"You're such a perv, Rob." I growled.

"But I'm your perv." said Robin.

"Yeah well... whatever." I said.

"Your comebacks are getting slower." said Robin.

"It's the morning, give me a break." I said shrugging my shoulders. There's a knock on the door. "Come in."

"We're here for the luggage." said one of the servents.

"Behind the door." said Robin. Robin walks over to me, as I see the servents getting the luggage.

"This is it, huh?" I said with a sad look.

"Yup, look we don't have to do anything until you're ready." said Robin putting both of his hands on my shoulders facing me.

"Thanks for understanding Rob." I said. "Do you mind if I call you Rob?"

"Beats Robby, but only if you don't mind me calling you Vi." said Robin. I take a step back and take out my hand.

"Deal." I said and we shaked hands.

"Let's go to the living room." said Robin putting his arm over me and dragged me out of the room. "When we get to the underworld you'll meet my younger sister--"

"Sister?" I said. "I thought you were an only child?"

"Only son... not child." said Robin. "She's your maid of honor."

"Maid of honor? I didn't know we were going to have maids of honor." I said.

"Well you didn't ask." said Robin.

"Whatever." I said.When we reached the living room, Chelsea and the twins were talking. When they heard us coming they stopped talking.

"Your highnesses." said Chelsea and gave a little bow.

"Well, well,well, I never dreamt of Chelsea bowing down to me." I said with a smile on my face. I look over at the twins who quickly bow. I chuckle. "I think I'm going to enjoy this."

Robin shakes his head as he gives a laugh. He hugs me, so that we're only inches apart. I could feel his breath on my face. Why I was nervous? It's a mystery to me. Black smoke surrounds us, and in moments, I'm back at the castle. I take a deep breath, and think of what my parents said. I have to do this for the world. A bit exaggerated but true.

"Robby!" squealed a voice almost as annoying as Pamela's. A girl comes and pushes me away from Robin. It takes me a few seconds to realize what had happened. But when I look to Robin, a girl about my height, is hugging Robin.

"Vina." Robin said through the tight squeeze."Meet my sister Ashley." The girl let's go and Robin takes a deep breath in. Ashley turns to me, with almost a disgusted look.

"Oh so you're Vina." Ashely said.

"Yes." I said. Her eyes go from me to the twins.

"O.M.G! Pamela, Jessica!" she squealed. I had to cover my ears.

"Ash! omg! it's so good to see you." said Pamela. They both start to giggle and squealing. I walk to Robin.

"I don't think she likes me." I said.

"Yeah I think so too." said Robin.

"Why?"

"Because she thinks you're a mortal." said Robin.

"Oh.. but now I have to deal with triplets." I said. Robin laughs.

"We'll make it through together."

"Now I know why you didn't like me calling you, Robby." I said.

"Uh huh. Well let's go to our room." said Robin.

"Yeah, one more squeal and I think I'm gonna puke." I said and headed towards the stairs.

"Vina, wait I forgot to tell you, we're having a party for your last night as a single women." said Ashley.

"I don't like parties, unless it includes rock." I said.

"A party sounds good to me." said Robin's dad coming downstairs. "You should go."

"But..I..uh...fine." I hissed. "What time?"

"At 7pm and it will end around 12am." said Jessica.

"You guys already planned this a long time ago didn't you?" I said.

"Two weeks ago." said Pamela.

"Freakin' great." I said.

~7pm Party time *yay*~ [Note sarcasm]

After I put my make up on. I turn on the radio, to see what they had. One of my favorite songs came on... Fully Alive by Flyleaf. I bang my head a little and then start to sing to it. Then as I sing I start to jump and spin.

"Ahem, ahem." I stop and look at the door. Robin has a supressed laugh. On Robin's left was a blonde haired boy, with a perfect face, perfect body too. On Robin's right was a brown haired boy, with dark blue eyes.

"Robin...and friends." I said grinting my teeth."How long were you watching?"

"Long enough to know you're a good dancer." said the blonde boy, he had a accent, like a british accent.

"Okayy...sorry I don't know your name." I said.

"Oh I'm Robin's mate, I'm Jason." said Jason."And may I say something?"

"Sure." I said now looking at Robin who had started to laugh and didn't stop. He was getting red.

"You're pretty hot, for a mortal." said Jason.

"Yeah, we've seen our share of vampires and no one comes close to your beauty." said the brown haired boy with no accent.

"I'm flattered... Robin it wasn't that funny!" I yelled after I was annoyed. Robin slowly stops and regains himself. He holds his stomach from the laughter.

"Yes...it was." said Robin.

"Are you going to introduce me to your friends or do you want me to kick your ass?" I said crossing my arms.

"Sorry, well you know Jason. And the brown haired boy is Caleb." said Robin.

"They're your friends you were talking about?" I said.

"Yup." said Robin.

"Uh..well I have to go to that stupid party the barbie twins made..oh and your sister."

"Oooh you met his sister already?" said Caleb.

"Yup." I said and took my wristbands of MCR and Slipknot. I pull them on.

"You listen to rock?" asked Jason.

"Listen to it? I live for it." I said with a smile.

"We don't get many girls who like rock. They said it's 'too' loud." said Caleb.

"It's never too loud." I said.

"That's what we said." said Caleb and Jason.

"Mate, can I marry her?" said Jason with a puppy face.