Status: Finished

The Dark Prince and Me...Wait, That's Not Right

Blood Sucking Freak

I had to calm myself down. The boy, was supressing a laugh. After I got better, I glared at the boy. Who cared if he was hot? He had no right to laugh or at least try. Maybe I just imagined what Dracula said. I sat back down, wishing he was playing a joke.

"Very funny Mr. Dracula." I said. "Psh me..vampire royalty."

"Why is that hard to believe?" said Dracula. My smile went to a confused look in a second.

"Well, because of what I am." I said like a fact.

"And what are you?" he asked crossing his fingers like Mr Burns from the Simpsons.

"Human." I said, I felt like saying duh, but that would look bad. He chuckles.

"My dear that doesn't matter, you see I want my son to marry a pure soul, and from what I hear you are pure." said Dracula.

"Why can't Pamela marry whoever it is? I mean she is a vampire..and she understands your culture and stuff..plus..I'm too young, I can't get marry unless.."

"Unless with the permission of a parent or guardian." finished Chelsea for me. Of course, she planned this for a very long time. She found a way to get rid of me. "And since I am your guardian, I granted you permission to marry."

I stand and shake my head. This couldn't be happening. From all the evil things she's done, this had to be the worst. She had sold me to vampires without asking me, but she knew I would say no.I mean who wants to marry a vampire?

"No, I'm not going to marry anybody..especially a vampire." I said, and walked away from them and headed towards the door. I was so close to the door, when I hear someone snaps their fingers. And two men come from nowhere, and stop me from going out. They each grab me from one of my arms, and drag me backwards to the living room."Let me go!" I said moving my feet, and trying to break from their tight grip.

"Like you said you're only a human, and you have no saying in any of this..take her to her room. Guard the door, we don't want our little angel to wonder around." said Dracula. I was facing him, and I spit on his face. Chelsea, and the girls gasp and cover their mouths. He chuckles and strikes me, I was used to the pain so I didn't scream or anything. I kept a death glare on him.

The men start to drag me again. I couldn't even stand on my feet because they walked to fast and I couldn't keep up. Soon, they open a door and push me. I fall to the floor. The men laugh and close the door. I get up, but then I hear a click, they locked the door from the outside.

Great. I thought. I looked where I was. it was no doubt a boys room. There was posters of vampire girls on the wall. Clothes where everywhere. Then I saw the best thing in the world, a balcony. I jog to the door and open it, and step put to the balcony. Wherever I was, it was night time now. It didn't surprise me, when we first came the sun was setting. The first thing I check is how far up I was. It was about 20-30 feet. The woods where very close so after the jump I would run to the woods and to the nearest town.
Now or never V I told myself. this was my only escape. Before I jumped I heard someone open the door of the room. I turn to see the boy from the living room.

"What do you think you're doing!" said the boy. I merely smile and jump down the window. I land on my feet. It was a perfect landing, I thought I was going to hurt myself but, like instict I landed perfectly.

Robin's p.o.v.(Dracula's son.)

"She's fiesty." I said after I saw the body guards drag Vina to our room.

"Then we'll have to beat that out of her." said dad with a cold voice. "Your service is longer needed, you can go back to your home."

He said to Chelsea and the girls. As they head out Pamela winks at me and I wink back.

"I have a question father." I said.

"What is it Robin?" my father asked.

"Why her? She's a human, plus that Pamela is also cute." I said, hoping he would change his mind. I didn't want to marry a human, all they were good for was for blood.

"Because what she is." said my father. I knew not to ask anymore questions. it wasn't pretty when he got angry. "Go check on her."

"Yes father." I said and headed towards the stairs. Why made her so special..unless she's a...no their myths...couldn't possibly be one.. I thought.

When i opened the door to my room. The first thing I saw was no one. I look over to the balcony, Vina was going to jump.

"What do you think you're doing?!" She smiles and jumps down. I run to the balcony, and check. She was already half way to the woods. I go back to the door of the bedroom."She's escaped! I'll follow her, you and the others check the roads, we don't want her to get to any town."

Vina's p.o.v.

I start to run to the woods. A few moments later I hear like a bell almost like an alarm. But I kept running with all of strength. Branches would hit my face, but I didn't care. I needed to get away from vampires as far as possible. The air was cold and went through my lungs like sharp glasses. I saw my warm breath infront of me. Finally I had reached the road. I stop and put my hands on my knees catching my breath. Then I started to walk to the left. I never been so scared in my life. I kept looking behind me, to see if anyone was following me. Then I remembered. My cellphone. I took the cellphone out, but there was no bars.Shit I thought.

The air was so cold, and I had no sweater. Then I hear footsteps behind me. I turn around and no farther than 5 feet was the boy from the living room.

"What were you thinking? You can't run away." said the boy.

"Watch me." I said and began to run through the woods again. I wasn't even 2 feet in when I was tackled to the ground, by the boy. He pinned me to the ground. He had my hands over my head."Get off me you blood sucking freak!" I screamed.

"Look! I don't want this marriage either, but we both have to deal with it!" said the boy. So he was the one I had to marry. Not bad but still a vampire.

"You have no idea what nightmare my life has been since those bitches came into my life. I'm sick of vampires, I'm sick of seeing them drink blood it makes me sick to my stomach even after 4 years of seeing it! Just please let me go." I said tears coming down my face.

"You humans are so emotional..." he said. I glare at him, and start to fight him, even more. I was not emotional. I hadn't cried in so long, I had forgotten how it felt.

"Thats what makes us humans better than you, we have feelings, we cry, we have courage and we can also kick ass if we have to. Plus we know something no vampire will ever know." I said struggling from the grip.

"Whats that?" he said.

"Love. Your kind doesn't know anything about love." i said.

"Then you know nothing about us." said the boy.

"Really? Let's see, I've lived with three vampires for the past four years, I know pretty much enough to understand you're cruel, and disgusting." I said.

"Enough!" he said and slapped me."Stop insulting my kind, like I said you don't know anything."

"Whatever." I said. Then three more vampires came. The boy who's name I still didn't know got off me, and pulled me up. And two vampires got a hold of me with a tight grip. I wince, it was too tight.

"Don't hurt her!" said the boy. I guessed he saw me wince. The men lossen their grip. It was a long walk back. At the entrance Dracula was there, with an angry look. I kept looking at the ground.

"Take her back to the room, I want the castle surrounded, we wouldn't want this to happen again." said dracula, and left, and then men took me to the same room. The boy shortly came in the room.

"What are you doing here?" I said.

"This is my room." he said.

"But theres only one bed.." I said and I knew what that meant, we had to sleep on the same bed.

"Finally caught up genius?" said the boy with an annoyed tone.

"I have. Have you found your brain?" I said. He glares. He starts to strip down. I turn around red from the cheeks. I hear him chuckle."What's your name any way?"

"Robin." he said flatly.I turn around and saw him without a shirt and jeans, but had boxers."There's some clothes in the closet for you." He gestured to the closet.

I walk to the door he meant, and opened it. The closet was an walk-in closet, and it was filled with girl clothes. I found sweats and a shirt that said 'Bite me'.

"Where's your bathroom?" I said. I wasn't going to let him see me half naked.

"That's door on the left." he said reading a big book. I check if it was first, and it was. It had a tub and a separete shower. Of course a toilet and a sink. duh. It was all made from black marble, so it was pretty cool. I changed, and saw dirt on my face and blood stains from the branches.
Great, he must think I look like an ugly ducklin...wait who cares what he thinks..he's a vampire...a very hot vampire..but a vampire killed your father..oh right..he's off limits.

I cleaned my face with water. Found a new toothbrush, and brushed my teeth.

"Happy 16th birthday to me." I said while looking in the mirror.

Yup some birthday present I got..an arranged marriage to the son of Dracula..and held here against my will...Manuel! I had forgotten. In two days cops were going to go to my house, Manuel cared too much for me to ignore my call. But the smart butt that Chelsea was she's would make up a story like sent me to a boarding school and would show the cops fake papers.