Status: Finished

The Dark Prince and Me...Wait, That's Not Right

Wedding From Hell

I just there in the middle of the alley dumbfounded. What did he meant that God didn't know what really was going on?

"I'd take care of your mortal friends if I were you." the man voice whispered in my ear. I quickly turn my head and see nobody there.

My mortal friends? Melissa and Manuel? I told the guys I wanted to go home. So, Robin went to go get the car. I got in the backseat and started to think about what the man said.

"Are you alright?" asked Jason.

"Yeah, just a little shaken." I said still looking out the window. "What time is it?"

"9:56pm." said Caleb who was sitting on the front seat.

"You were amazing Vina, I mean no mortal has ever taken on a werewolf before." said Jason.

"I'm not a mortal." I said laughing.

"Huh?" said Jason and Caleb.

"I'm a Fallen Angel." I said with a smile. Jason and Caleb gasp.

"A fallen angel? Thats impossible because then that means you're our--"

"Hope, for this war to end." Robin cutted in. I eye him curiously. The car pulls up to the drive way, and I open my door, and go straight in the house. I needed to take a shower. When I got in the room, I went straight to the bathroom. I turned the cold water on first and then the hot. I got undressed and stepped in the shower.

30 minutes later, I turned it off and stepped outside and got a towel and dried myself. I pulled on some short-short, and a tank top, and open the bathroom door. As soon as I'm outside, a pair of lips meet mine. It was Robin. I didn't fight back, instead I kissed back. He pushes me against the wall and pins me to it too. His body is pressed against mine. His tounge licks my bottom lip begging for entrance, and I let him. He then works his way from my lips to my neck, kissing it gently and rough at the same time. I couldn't help it, I give a little moan. Robin lifts me off so my feet are in the air. I wrap them around his waist, and we begin to kiss again. My arms now are around his neck, I feel Robin is walking to the bed. He drops me on the bed, and gets on top of me.

"I've never felt like this before." said Robin.

"Nice line." I said smiling. Robin smiles too.

"Do you love me?" asked Robin. I was shocked by his question. I push Robin off, nicely. And pace a little. Did I love him?

"Love is a strong word." I started to say. "I'm not sure my feelings for you Robin."

"I understand, I mean we barely know each other. It's only been a month since we've known each other." said Robin.

"Wow, what a month can do huh?" I said. He nods."I guess we should go to sleep, it's a big day tomorrow."

"You're right, we should sleep." said Robin. I walk to my side of the bed, and got to sleep.

~Next Morning~

I was woken by the bursting of the door. People came in and pulled my covers off.

"What the---?" I said still sleepy.

"Time to get up, we have loads to do." said some lady.

"Take the Prince out, we have to dress the Princess." said another lady. I look at Robin who was being pulled out of the room. Another lady pulls me out of the bed, and drags me to the bathroom.

"Shower five minutes." she said with a german accent. I nod, and as soon as she closes the door, I take my clothes off and go in the shower. Five minutes later, I'm back in some other clothes. The ladies sat me down infront of the mirror, and started to blow dry my hair, did manicure, and pedicure, also make up. 2 hours later I was ready. The dress was on the bed, so I undressed and they helped me get the dress on.

"My dear, what are these scars?" asked the lady who was zipping the dress up.

"Most of them are because I have a smart mouth." I said remembering Chelsea's punishment. The lady gives me the pity look. I hated that look. The main lady puts my little crown on, and puts the veil over my face.

"You are most obediant girl I've ever had the pleasure to work with." she said once again with her german accent. They all give a little bow. I smiled. They walk me out the house and into the limo. Inside were the 'maids'.

"Wow, Vina you look great." said Ashley.

"Thanks." I said, then I realized they were wearing pink dresses. "Why pink?"

"My favorite color." said Ashley.

"Figuers." I said. The ride to the 'church' was like a parade. People were cheering, and there was music. Of course the flashes of the camera. We reach the church, and theres a red carpet on my side of the door. The door is opened, and I come out. Ohh's and aahh's are heard. People muttering.

"My lady." said Robin's dad offering his hand. I take it and walk to the front door of the church. At the end, is Robin in his tuxedo, and his well done hair. The church is full of people I don't know. Step by step I walk down the aisle, where there is black pedals. At the end, Robin's dad gives my hand to Robin. Robin has a big smile on his face. He lifts the veil off and we both kneel down.

~Skip to I do's~
"Do you Robin Dracula, take Vina as your wife, for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, til death do you apart..well sort of." said the Preist.

"I do." said Robin. I gulped.

"Do you Vina Nightly take Robin as your husband, for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, til death do you apart?" said the preist. I didn't answer right away. Robin turns to me.

'Think of the world..think of Manuel and Melissa'

"I do." I said in a sigh.

"With the power envisted in me I now prounouce you husband and wife...you may kiss the bride." said the preist. I get up and so does Robin. We lean in and kiss.