Status: Finished

The Dark Prince and Me...Wait, That's Not Right

Don't Say That

Black rose pedals fall on my hair and fly through the air as me and Robin walk out the church. The limo is ready to take us to the party. The paparazzi, flashes their camera's. The chuffer opens the door and I follow Robin inside.

"That was wild." I said smiling.

"Yeah...I know it's a bit late to tell you this, but you look incredibly hot, and cute." said Robin.

"Thanks, you look very handsome too." I said back.

|Party|

When we got there, many people had already arrived. People said Congratulations, and wished us good luck. I met new people, and tried to remember their names, but there was too many. I saw Chelsea and the twins talking to some people. Then I remembered Chelsea had my cell phone.

'I'll ask for it later' I thought. For most of the party, I was talking and walking around greeting the guest, along with Robin. After about three hours in the party, I approached Chelsea.

"Chelsea, do you have my cell phone?"

"Yeah." she said digging in her bag, and took it out and handed it to me. I took it and saw the screen. 30 missed calls and 25 voice messages.

"My cell phone has been ringing for hours and you don't bother to tell me?" I said angrily to Chelsea.

"Sorry your highness." said Chelsea scared. I roll my eyes and go inside the girl's bathroom. It was full of girls talking and giggling. When they saw me they gave a little bow.

"Um... could you step out for a second?" I asked politely. The girls walk out, some of them gave me some looks, but I didn't care. I looked at who was calling me. It was Melissa's mom, and Manuel's mom. Worried, I checked the first voice mail.

Vina, I don't know what’s going on with you, but I want to find out. Said Manuel I love you so much. And today somehow I felt you in my room. I'm going to Melissa's to pick her up and then I'm going to your house to talk so be ready.

I went down to the second one.

Vina why is your house empty? We need to talk. said Melissa What's going on? Call me back.

I go to the latest one

Vina, this is Manuel's mom...I don't know how to tell you this...there’s been accident...*sobs*...um we're at the hospital... I need to tell you something in person... please call back.

The last one made my heart jump a little. Something had happened. I walk out the girl's bathroom and luckily bump into Robin. I think I was crying because he seemed blurry.

"Vina what's wrong?" asked Robin.

"It's Manuel and Melissa; I think they were in an accident... I need to go to earth." I said.

"But--"

"Robin! Please, please do this for me... they're my best friends, the only reason I've survived this long." I said. He looks into my eyes and I know he sees my pain and my worry. He nods, and teleport us to my old house. I was still in my wedding dress but I didn't care. I go to the phone and call for a cab.

"Do you want to do this alone?" asked Robin.

"No, please I want you to be there with me." I said. Robin smiles. Ten minutes later the cab honks. We walk out and Robin opens the door for me. I somehow fit the dress inside. Robin goes in the front, since he can't fit in the back.

"Where to?" asked the driver.

"The hospital." I said before Robin.

"Alrighty." said the driver and drove. I started to play with my fingers. I was so nervous. I couldn't shake this bad feeling off, something had happened and it was bad. The driver stopped at the entrance, and Robin helped me out. It was now raining so we had to run inside the hospital. We walk up to the receptionist.

"Can I help you?" asked the lady, who was looking at my dress with a confused look.

"We're looking for Manuel--"

"Vina!" I turn to my right and see Manuel's mom.

"Rosalina." I said to Manuel's mom. Her eyes were red and had bangs under her eyes. She came and hugged me. She began to sob. "What happened?"

"Um a few days ago, Manuel said he was going to your house, but was picking Melissa up first..." She began to sob harder.

"Breath." I said.

"The police said that they went to your house and found nothing...Manuel...lost control of the car....their breaks were broken, and they crashed and went down hill...the car was destroyed.. And...and.."

"What happened!" I said and there was a little shake in the room, I think I did that.

"Melissa didn't survive the crash...” said Rosalina.

No...That can't be right...Melissa isn't dead...

"No." I said. "Sh-she can't be dead; I have her voice mail--"

"She called you after she checked your house." said a man's voice. It was Melissa's dad.

"It's my entire fault." I said.

"No, it's not." said Robin. I had forgotten he was there. I began to cry, not sobbing just tears rolling down my cheeks.

"And Manuel?" I asked. The parents look at each other and Manuel mom's cries one more time.

"He's in a coma, honey." said Manuel’s dad who had just arrived.

"Coma?" I said shocked.

'At least his not dead. But might as well be... don't think like that' I told myself.

"Do you know it he'll wake up?" I added

"The doctors don't know." said Rosalina.

"Can I go see him?" I asked. She nods and I follow her to the room that was only couple doors down. Robin stays behind with the others. Through the thick glass, was Manuel. Lying on the bed. He had a tube that allowed him to breath. I open the door, and I hear the beeping of the heart monitor. It was steady. I walk to the left side of the bed, where there was a chair.

DRACULA'S P.O.V.

It was done. Vina was now married to Robin. And soon they would have children and those children will be the strongest of our kind. Able to touch crosses and have powers we could only dream of. I looked at the new married couple they were meeting people.

"My Lord we have word from the mortals." said one of my servants. We all teleport to my office.

"Are they dead?" I asked.

"Um...one of them."

"WHAT?! THAT PLAN WAS TO KILL BOTH OF THEM!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Vina's friend was the only thing from keeping her attached to earth, so I had to destroy them.

"B-b-but one of them is dead." stuttered the servant.

"Which one?" I asked.

"The girl--"

"And the boy?" I asked. Vina cared most about him, since they had a relationship.

"He's in what mortal calls a coma, which is like in a very deep sleep."

"Damn! That will only give her more reason to stay on earth." I said.

"What do you want us to do?" said the servant.

"Nothing for now, make sure Vina think it was the werewolf’s who did it." I said.

"Already done sir." said the servant.

Vina's p.o.v.

"I hope you can hear me." I said. "I'm going to be by your side until you wake up." I took his hand. “But first I have to get out of this silly dress. I’ll come back...te lo prometo(I promise)."

I step out of the room and see Manuel's mom looking through the window.

"Melissa's funeral was this morning." she said still looking at the window. "We called you many times; we went to your house why didn't you answer?"

"I...uh...I was...” I stuttered. "I was at a family gathering in Sacramento."

"You really aren't a good liar, Vina, do you think I'm blind, I see the ring on your finger and that boy you came with has the same." she said. I put my hands behind my back. "You look beautiful."

"Thanks." I said in a low voice. "I'll come back tomorrow morning"

"I'll see you then." she said. With a huge guilt inside me, I went back home with Robin. I went to my mom's room and locked the door. I went inside the bathroom, and took off the dress. I saw some old pjs and put them on. I take the make up off. I look at myself in the mirror.

"It's my entire fault. It's my entire fault!" I said and hit the mirror which broke, and it had cut me with the broken pieces. "Shit." I said and healed myself. I hear the door of the being knocked.

"Vina! Let me in!" screamed robin, there was concern in his voice. I go out the bathroom and open the door. For a few seconds we look into each other's eyes, and I finally break down.

I start to cry. Robin pulls me so that my face on his chest. I cried and cried. Robin strokes my hair and takes me to the bed, and we sit there and he still holds me.

"My best friend is dead and it's because of me" I said.

"Vina stop blaming yourself, I'll find out why Manuel's breaks were broken, I'll get father's men to get working on it right away." said Robin.

"If I just would've been honest with them, they wouldn't have gone looking for me." I said.

"They would've thought you were crazy." said Robin.

"Still, this would've never happened." I said. I stand up but stopped by Robin.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"To the hospital, I promised I'd be there for him until he wakes up." I said.

"But he may never wake--"

"DON’T. Say that." I said with anger rising inside of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Image (Bridesmaid dress)