Status: Finished

The Dark Prince and Me...Wait, That's Not Right

Sorry

"I guess I should start from the beginning huh?" I said and sniffed. I was now next to Manuel ready to tell him the whole story.

"It all started the day my father died, on the night he died, Chelsea confessed that she was a vampire along with the twins...I know, I know...you must think I'm crazy, but it's true, for the past four years I've been like a slave to Chelsea. I always hid the marks and bruises, so you wouldn't get worry...and..on that day we were suppose to spend the day together, my birthday to be exact...I met a certain man, well not excatly a man, he's not even human...the vampire leader..the one and only Dracula himself, and he said that I was going to married he's only Son....Robin....yes, the Robin who I said was a friend of the family....he's actually my husband now."

A tear falls down my cheek to Manuel's moveless hand. I then explained the rest of the story. I couldn't help but to cry the whole time. My life was really sad.

"I'm so sorry Manuel, I never wanted to hurt you. I love you so much, but then when I see Robin, I doubt my love for you..and it feels so wrong." I said sniffing. I take a seat on the chair next to him."I would do anything if you'd just wake up."

"There is one way." said a familiar voice. I look up and see Dracula. I give him a confused look.

"How?" I asked.

"Humans are far behind in medicine, theres a plant that only grows in the Underworld, which restores anything, even brain activity, so it would wake him up." said dracula.

"Whats the catch?" I said. He doesn't answer right away. He sighs and walks next to me.

"Simple, you never come back to earth again." he said. I stand up quickly even more confused than before."He wakes up and leads a normal life and you come back to the Underworld and stay there..for the rest of your life."

"uhhh..I don't know what to say." I said.

"Do you love him?" he asked.

"I..uh....I..."

"Didn't you say you do anything if he would wake up..well heres your chance." said Dracula.

'I would give my life for Manuel.' I thought moving my head to see Manuel. I lean in and give him a kiss on the cheek, and then one on the lips. I take my bracelet he gave me for my 8th birthday, which I've worn all these time, and put it in his hand.

"I'll do it." I said standing straight. Dracula smiles. From his coat, he takes out a bottle, filled with a purple liquid.

"This is the juice of the plant, all he has to do is drink from it." said Dracula handing me the bottle. I take it and open the cap. I open Manuel's mouth and pour a little bit of the liquid. I see it go down. The reaction was quickly. His body moved like it was being eletricuted(sp?). And slowly his eyes opened and I could see his light brown eyes.

"May I have a few minutes before I leave?" I asked Dracula. He nods, and walks out the room. I look over to Manuel who was trying to stand up."No, Manuel stay in bed."

"wh--what happened?" asked Manuel.

"You and..." I still couldn't say her name outloud.."...Melissa were in a car accident, and you ended up in a coma."

"And Melissa?" asked Manuel. More tears fall down my face."Vina why are you crying..you never cry...unless...she died?" I nod my head, he looks at the ground, and a tear hits the floor and it wasn't mine. His hand are gripping the edge of the bed very tightly."It's all your fault." my eyes widen.

"Manu---"

"We went to your house! And you weren't there, where were you!?" yelled Manuel. For someone who just woke from a coma, he was pretty strong, because he stood up and shook me with his hands.

"I uhh...I was..."

"If you would've been there she wouldn't have died." Manuel said shaking me again. I break the grip.

"DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW THAT, I'VE BEATEN MYSELF ABOUT IT SINCE IT HAPPENED!" I yelled back."But don't worry you won't see me anymore."

"What?" he said.

"I've moved to a place far away, and I'm never coming back...I wanted to say good bye, when you woke up." I said.

"Where?"

"Far away." I said."So..good bye Manuel...I just want you to know you're the best thing thats happened to me...and it really hurts me to let you go, but I have to..(whispers) for your safety." I begin to walk away, when his hand stops me from opening the door."Just let me go..."

"How can I let you go, when my heart doesn't let me?" said Manuel.

"Then turn your heart cold..like I will." I said and opened the door and stepped out.

Manuel's p.o.v.

'I can't let her go..she's my everything' I thought as I saw her taking a right on the hallway. My reactions are fast and I step outside.

"Vina! I LOVE YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART, I CAN'T LET YOU GET AWAY!" I yelled. She turns around with a suprised look.

"Manuel, mi hijo despertates(my son you woke up.)" said my mom, and soon my whole family surrounded me. By cousins and uncles and aunts. They all stood in my way. I tried to look over them. I saw Vina, and she was talking to a man, who was really tall. He grabbed her by the hand and dragged her into a closet.

"Move!" I said moving people away they were suprised by my strength. I jog to the closet and hesitate on opening, but when I open it, it was empty. There was only mops and brooms, and buckets."But I saw them go in here."

"Manuel?" said my dad.

"I let her go, I'll never forgive myself." I said.