Status: Finished

The Dark Prince and Me...Wait, That's Not Right

Royalty Stuff

Vina’s POV

I walked out of the room and when I turned to the left I saw Manuel's family, cousins, aunts and uncles. I smile at them and turn to the right. I walk a few steps when I hear.

"Vina! I LOVE YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART; I CAN'T LET YOU GET AWAY!" Manuel's voice said. I turn and see him, but then he's crowded by his family.

"Manuel," I said walking towards him but an arm stopped me.

"It's time to go, Princess." said Dracula.

"But...”

"We had a deal." he said. I nod and he takes me inside the janitor’s closet, and once more black smoke surrounds us, and then I'm back at the mansion in the Underworld. I get away from the grip and run up the stairs and into the white door. Robin was inside on the bed, when I came in he stood up.

"What’s wrong?" he asked.

"Your father is a jackass; he gave something to Manuel that would wake him up..."

"That doesn't sound like a jackass to me." said Robin.

"In exchange that I wouldn't be able to go back to earth again." I said.

"And?" he said.

"I said yes of course, one friend dead is enough for me, and my conscience." I said.

"You're making sound like a curse to live with me." said Robin.

"I didn't mean like that, it's just that earth has been my home since I was born, and...Not going back...scares me." I said. Robin comes to me and hugs me. “Any word on the werewolf that caused the accident?"

"No, not yet but we're working on that, we'll find the werewolf who killed Melissa." said Robin.

"I haven't even been to her graveyard." I said. “But I will some day."

The door opens, and in comes in Robin's dad and his sister, Ashley. She was giggly was ever. Dracula has a smirk on his face.

"What?" I said a bit scared of the answer.

"We have things to attend to." said Ashley.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Why royalty stuff of course." said Dracula.

"But I want to find the person responsible for the death of my best friend." I said.

"There’s time for that but since you're royalty you have to attend Restaurant openings, Autographs, and take pictures with the common dead people." said Dracula.

"But..."

"Be ready in 20 minutes, and wear something ladylike." said Dracula.

"But I don't wear ladylike clothes." I said crossing my arms on my chest.

"Ashley would be happy to help you." said Dracula. I look to Robin for help, but once again he listens to his freaking daddy. Robin and Dracula walk out of the room.

"Let's get started then." said Ashley happily.

'God help me' I thought as I put on a fake smile.

"Let's start at the closet." she said walking towards the closet doors and opening them. She let out a little scream.

"What? Spider?" I said.

"There’s no pink or white!" said Ashley

"Of course there isn't, I HATE! Pink, but there’s some white in there, with black." I said.

"You seriously need help." said Ashley.

"You seriously need to stop doing that." I said.

"Do what?" asked Ashley.

"Trying to change me, you and your father, if I want to dress in jeans and a t-shirt then I will." I said.

"But you're not a common person anymore, you're Vina Nightly Dracula." said Ashley. “And you're vampire royalty, so you have to get used to it."

"I hate this place." I said.

After many arguments on what to wear, we both agreed on a medium skirt and a black blouse. I let go of my hair, and style it a normal way. I put some eyeliner on and eye shadow, and lip gloss. I was ready in 20 minutes, and stepped out the mansion; I was wearing high heels, and on the last step almost fell but was caught by Robin.

"Thanks." I mumble.

"You're welcome, having difficulty walking?" he said with a smirk.

"It's these stupid heels, I hate heels...I don't like them and they don't like me." I said.

"You look so cute when you whine." said Robin he leans in for a kiss on the lips but I turn my head and he meets my right cheek.

"Sorry, I'm still sort of upset." I said.

"I can wait." said Robin.

"So where are we going?" I said going inside the limo to find, Jason and Caleb. Also Marcy and the other girls.

"We're having a parade, so we're going to get inside those opened roof cars and wave at the people." said Jason.

"Sounds wicked." I said.

"It is." said Caleb.

"Then we have to sign autographs." said Caleb in a disappointed matter.

"That’s bad?" I said.

"Try signing hundreds and hundreds of papers, for 5 hours." said Jason moving his wrist.

"Well that sucks." I said. My cell phone starts to ring.

tienes que saber
que es lo ultimo que pido,
que estoy desesperado y
segun mis latidos
no me queda mucho tiempo a mi favooor !

y antes de perder de vista mi camino
quiero mirarte un poco y so;ar que el destino
es junto a ti mi amooor !

I look at the screen, it's Manuel. My eyes widen and heart thumps.

"Are you alright?" asked Jason.

"Mm?" I said looking up. I pressed the ignore button and turn my cell phone off."Yeah I'm fine, didn't recognize the number."

"What was that song?" asked Marcy.

"It's a song in Spanish by Camila." I said.

"You know Spanish?" said Marcy

"My nanny was Mexican and she taught me Spanish, but then...Chelsea fired her when my dad 'died'." I said doing air quotes.

"We are here your highnesses." said the driver stopping. He gets off goes around the car and opens the door. Robin gets off first and then it's me, and the rest of the people. We were in a warehouse, and there was about 5-7 cars. All of course open roof. One stood out because it was black and the rest were red. Robin takes my right hand and we finger cross each other's hand.

"So how does this parade go?" I said.

"Well, like you see on earth, you wave to the people and receive presents from them, and then at the end, we sign autographs and take pictures with them." said Robin.

"Sounds good." I said nodding my head. Our same driver opens the door for the back seats, Robin goes in first and seats on the back. I seat next to him. The driver closes the door.

"Wait...you have to be on my left." said Robin.

"Fine." I said rolling my eyes and moved to the left as he moved to the right. “So are the people nice?"

"Yeah...most of them." said Robin.

"And the rest?" I said.

"Are stalkers or perverts." said Robin.

"Wait, are we talking about girls or guys?" I asked.

"Mmm both, but of course I always get the girls, well sometimes, this one time I got a gay guy...weird." said Robin shivering. I chuckle and he smiles.

"Don't smile like that." I said.

"Why not?" he said.

"You're making me fall for you." I said.

"And that’s bad because?"

"Because I'm not ready to fall in love." I said. The car starts to move. A block later I can hear the people cheering and black confetti. I smile as the confetti falls on my hair. I put my hands in the air and feel the wind on my face.

"You look so beautiful, when you do that." said Robin.

"Thanks, Robin, for putting up with my crazy life." I said.

"Thank you for coming into my life, without you it would be shallow and empty." said Robin with a tinkle in his eyes. I lean in for a kiss and he leans in, he puts his right hand on my left cheek and brings my face towards his, and soon our lips meet. We tilt our head for more access, he licks my bottom lip for entrance and I let him in.

"We're here." said the driver, I quickly pull out, I had completely forgotten about the driver.

"Sorry you had to see that um...?" I said to the driver.

"Sam, my name is Sam your highness." said Sam.

"Sam, sorry you had to see that." I said.

"Quiet alright, it's good to see something as beautiful as true love in this world." said Sam. I smile. And like the parades on TV, people are behind little bars, that go up to the neck. There were all kinds of ages and 'kinds'. People waved at me and I waved back with a smile.

The ride was for about two hours. I got some many teddy bears, and black and red roses. Some gave me chocolates. Some girl went over the bar to hug Robin. I laughed when that happened because Robin made a funny face.

When the ride was over, I was little deaf from the screaming and cheering. We reached some kind of mall. When we entered, it was full of people, most of them in a line. They had posters of Robin, Jason and Caleb.

"Omg you people are like celebrities." I said as I looked at girls who were screaming. 'Jason, Jason' or Robin Robin or Caleb Caleb.
We reached a long table, with stacks of papers. I think they were pictures. There was also several pens and water. There was one table that had red covers.

"The red one is ours." said Robin on my ear. I nod and follow him. I take the seat on my left, and Robin was on my right.

"Front page picture?" said a photographer.

"Sure." said Robin. We lean in shoulder to shoulder, he puts his left hand around my shoulder. I try to smile. He takes the picture and bows. I bow my head a little."Vina, be ready, sometimes you'll get freaks,”

"Are you insulting your people?" I said.

"No, I love them, but some...ugh...take no for an answer." said Robin.

"I doubt anyone would want my autograph, Rob, I mean I am a 'mortal' to them." I said doing air quotes.

"You'll be surprised." said Robin with a grin. Robin and the guard make eye contact, Robin nods signaling to let them in.

"Here we go." I said. I was curious and took one of the pictures from the stack. The picture was one I took at a party a long time ago. “Where and when did you get this?"

"I don't know." said Robin shrugging my shoulder. Soon I hear a squeal.

"Like omg, I can't believe I'm meeting you your highness." said a girl to Robin.

"Nice to meet you to." said Robin

"Your highness?" said a male voice. I look up and see about five hot guys, vampires of course.

"Yeah?" I said unsure.

"May we have your autograph?" asked another guy.

"Suuuure" I said taking a picture and signing them.

"May I say a comment?" said the first boy who talked.

"Yeah." I said.

"I just want to say and please don't get offended...You're so fuckin' HOT!" said the boy. I chuckle. “I mean you're what those mortals call a goddess, you're perfect, and your hazel eyes, your brown hair and your hourglass body, and you’re every man's dream girl!"

"Married girl." said Robin.

"Sorry your highness." said the boy quickly.

"Rob, don't be like that, they can say what they feel, don't get all jealous." I said.