Status: Finished

The Dark Prince and Me...Wait, That's Not Right

Conceited

Robin's p.o.v.

"Happy birthday to me." I heard Vina say from the bathroom.
Today was her birthday? Ouch! Some suprise present she had..well a very hot and sexy present..me. I thought. She cames out the bathroom wearing sweats and a black shirt, saying 'Bite me' in red letters. I chuckled.

"Whats so funny, daddy's boy?" Vina snapped.

"You don't plan to kiss me with a mouth like that?" I feigned hurt and surprise.

"Gosh..no..I don't know if you got the memo..but I loathe anything to do with vampires." she said sitting on the bed. She had attitude, not like any other girl I've met, and I've had my share of girls.

"Can I ask you a question?" I said curious as to why she hated vampires so much.

"Can you?" she said looking me straight in the eyes, there was no fear, a lot of courage though.

"Ha ha forgot to laugh..seriously, why do you hate us so much?" I said. She rolls her eyes and turns to the other side."Eventually you'll talk..they always do."

"Mira(look) Robin, I'm not like any girl you put under your spell...I'm not a slut...or like that stupid barbie..wait I mean like Pamela." she said. And with that she didn't say anything else.

Vina p.o.v.

Why does he care why I hate them so much? Okay tomorrow plan another escape...or at least search somewhere in the castle with service. I thought.

The sound of birds woke me from my sleep. I turn to my right and when I saw Robin sleeping, everything that had happened had hit me like a punch in the stomach. He looked like a child when he was sleeping. I just looked at him.

"Stop staring at me, Vina." he said with his eyes closed.

"How---right vampire.." I said moving the covers to the side, and went to the closet and picked some clothes. I saw some cute tight jeans, and I picked a HIM shirt, and some black converse. Everything was my size, they must've planned along time ago.I took a black towel and went into the shower. I turned the hot water first and then the cold. I take off my shirt and then I turn to the mirror to see my scars from the whips from Chelsea the most recent was from two weeks ago, and now it was healing pretty nicely.

I enter in the shower and when the warm water touched my back I felt relieved. I got out and then dried myself and pulled the clothes I had picked, on. When I came out I saw that the balcony doors were closed, and I could see just outside people surrounding the place.

Okay, then plan to go out the window, can be eliminated...my only hope is that my cell phone would get service..

Robin wasn't in the bed, he must've gone out to do something. I open the door, and outside are the two vampires that dragged me from the woods.

"Where do you think you're going?" said one of them.

"To eat, I haven't eaten since Friday night..you can't keep your prisoner unfed you know." I said. They growl..

"You little smart mouth." said the other one raising a punch in the air..

"Don't you touch her!" said Dracula coming from the hall.

"My apologies Master." said the one with the punch in the air, but he immeditely put it down when he saw Dracula. Dracula glares at the two guards.

"You may go for now, I think I can handle her." said Dracula. The two guards left without another word and I was left alone with him. He turns to me and smiles."You're quite a catch, I thought you were smarter...running from vampires...Vina we are.."

"Faster and stronger...yeah I know." I said."But here's the catch about keeping me here..I've never missed a day in school, and when my friends don't hear from me in 48 hours they'll call the police and when they see I'm missing there's going to be an investigation...they'll dig out anything from Chelsea...I think they'll find something interesting."

He gives out a little laugh. "My dear of course I know you've never missed a day in school...you see I've been watching you for quiet a long time..I've taken care of everything..come to my study room." he said. I hesitated a bit but followed him.

He's been watching me?..why is he so interested in a pure human girl? I'm not special..at all.

The door was open, and I could see broken vases, and books on the floor. Someone had a little tantrum as far as I could tell. I saw servents picking up the shattered glass. How come I didn't hear anything?...well it is a pretty big castle. At the corner of the room, I saw Robin with his arms crossed on his chest, with an furious look on his face. Whatever Dracula had told him he didn't liked it.

"As you can see my son and I had a little...argument." said dracula.

"Yeah little." I scoffed with a sarcastic tone. Robin gives a small chuckle.

"Like you said, if you don't go back to school, those mortals will look into Chelsea's past and of course find out she's 300 years old, so you are going back to your home...( I grinned)..but..."

"But?" I said, my smile disappeared.

"But..someone will have to keep an eye on you..and who better than your future husband..Robin." said dracula.

"So you taking me back home..and Robin is going to go to High School...with me? With mortals?" I said.

"I see you're barely catching up, again." said Robin.

"I see you still haven't found your brain yet.." I said back.

"Ah young love.." said Dracula.

"Ugh ew!" Robin and I said at the same time.

"Robin will stay at your house, you will still sleep in the same bed." said dracula. He told us to go, I got up and met Robin at the door at he same time, and I whispered.

"Hope you like the hard floor, cause thats where I sleep ohh and the mouses and black widows." I said smiling.

"Oh and Vina, Chelsea has been informed and she moved your things back to your mother's bedroom..so it's yours and Robin's now." said dracula.

My mother's room? Heh, that was very nice of him...

"Thank you sir." I said and walked out the study room. Robin closed the door behind."So, that was you that broke all those things? What daddy didn't want to buy you a new car? No wait..he forgot to take you to the brain factory..makes sense though..or--"

"Can you shut up? You're so fucking annoying!" said Robin mad.

"Get used to it cause you have to deal with me until I die...that's when we can both rest in peace." I said walking faster and now infront of him. He then catches up.

"What makes you think you won't spend enternity with me?" He said with a smirk. Very sexy smirk.

"The fact that I'm not immortal, Robby." I said.

"Don't call me that..and who says once we're married you won't be immortal?" said Robin and walked away. He left me there dumbfounded, so I jogged to catch up to him.

"Because then for me to be immortal I have to be turned into one of you..(I catched up)...oh hells to the no! Marriage is one thing but me into a vampire?! Never happening!" I said and walked away. Then, he catched up again.

"What's so wrong with being a vampire?" said robin.

"I don't want to depend on blood for the rest of my life, plus I'm very religious." I said.

"Really? What religion?" said robin.

"Catholic." I said with grin."And I know they holy water things is a myth..I tried it on Pamela once...but the cross is true, ask Pamela she still has the mark." I said with a big smile on my face. Robin had a shocked face."Anyways, what's so bad about going to High School?"

"The fact that is full of mortal girls." said Robin.

"Theres also boys if you get tired of girls." I said. He glares at me, it was a death glare. I chuckle."Dude, only kidding."

"It's just..that I don't know if you noticed but I am handsome, charming and.."

"Conceited?" I said. Gives another glare."Man stop glaring...of course I've noticed you're good looking, all of your kind are...it's like when you get turn into a vampire the good genes start to kick in."

After that, I explanied the whole 21st Century High School thing. I also explained to him the labels and cliques.

"When was the last time you went to school?" I asked curious.

"1854..I think." said Robin, my jaw dropped.

"Thats over 100 years ago." I said.

"Feels a lot like more." said Robin. I chuckle. Robin was like any other teenager.

"One more question and we're done." I said.

"Finally." said Robin.

"How old are you?" I said.

"150..in two months." said Robin.

"Damn! You barely look like you're 17 or 18." I said.

"How about you, I heard you say it was your birthday yesterday in the bathroom." said Robin.

"Ah!!! Stalker." I said making a fake suprise look, he smiles, and showed his fangs that got be back to reality.. "Well yeah yesterday I turned 16...and for a present I get to get married to a vampire Prince."

"Well, I think it's a very good present." said Robin.

"Uh huh suureee." I said and rolled my eyes. "Conceited." I 'coughed'.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments, keep them coming!!! =D