Status: Finished

The Dark Prince and Me...Wait, That's Not Right

Epilogue

[Twelve Years Later]

"Melissa! John! Stop arguing." I yelled at my two children as we were at the backyard enjoying the sun. I had the youngest of the five children on my hands, Layla.

"But Mom..."Melissa whined and pouted.

“He took my dollies." Melissa was 6 and John was 10. "John, give Melissa her doll, oh no skating for one week." I warned. He pouts and hands back the doll.

"Here you whiny." he said.

"Mama!" Layla said it was her first words.

"ROBIN, ROBIN GET DOWN HERE!" I yelled inside, with a wide smile. I hear his footsteps running.

"What?" He said looking around. He was now Vampire King, making me Vampire Queen, and our children Princes and Princesses.

"Talk Layla." I said.

"Mama...dada." she said closing and opening her hands indicating for Robin to pick her up. I hand her over to him, and he spins her around.

"Your first words!!" he beamed, Layla giggles and laughs. I look around at my perfect life. My beeper beeps. I check it; one of my patients was in labor.

"Oh. I have to go. Mrs. Livingston is in labor." I said to Robin. He smiles.

"Go ahead. I have time to wait for you." said Robin.

"I love you." I said. He pulls me into a kiss, a long passionate kiss.

"Ewwww." the kids chorused. We break apart and smile at the kids. "Dad has cooties." said Maya, the second oldest who was 9.

We all laugh. Yup...this is how I spent the rest of my life.

When John grew up, he became King and Robin retired with me. I had my

HaPpIlY eVeR aFtEr