Status: Finished

The Dark Prince and Me...Wait, That's Not Right

Kiss And Don't Tell

This time in the morning, I remembered my dream. I remembered the sweet voice, that I think was God himself. I woke up and dressed for another day at school. I had completely fogotten what had happened last night until, I saw Robin on the bed, still sleeping. I knew if I left him asleep, he would he be late for school. So I let him sleep. I touched my neck, and almost thought I would feel two marks, but it was smooth and soft. Dressed in tight jeans and a KORN t-shirt, I went down to the breakfast table. Pamela and Jessica wouldn't look in my in the eyes, but I detected fear in them, must be one of my powers, I think it's called Empathy.

Chelsea also seemed nervous."Vina, your dress fitting is in two days, and the ball is on Saturday, I have picked a dress for you." said Chelsea.

"Uh huh..tell me something Chelsea.." I said.

"Yes, your highness?" she said with a fake smile.

"Wow highness, never thought you'd call me that..but I was wondering..did you know what I was?" I said curious, if she knew I was a Fallen Angel."And don't lie to me, I can tell." She seemed a bit nervous.

"I might've known." she said not looking at me, but rather at her food.

"So all those times you've whipped me and tortured me, you knew I was a powerful angel?" I said. She nods her head. I drop my jaw in awe."you're more cruel than I thought." I scoffed."I'll be back by 4pm."

"But school ends at 3pm." said Pamela. I look at her with a glare and she quickly looks down.

"You no longer have any control over me." I said.

"But I do." said Robin, dressed and good looking like always. I titled my head to the side and my hands on my hips.

"Do you?" I said.

"Yes, you see, you are still marrying me, and that means you have to obey me--"

"I'm going to be your wife not your maid...plus I don't think I'm going to get married anymore." I said and started to walk out. I hear Chelsea's high heels behind me, she turns me to face her.

"You can't do that." she said.

"Why not?" I said."If I'm powerful I think I can stop this stupid arranged marriage."

"I mean you really can't, in our world, when an arraged marriage is made you can't break it. Theres like an invisible contract, and if not followed the people involved will die." said Chelsea.

"You're joking right?" I said with a smile, that quickly faded when I didn't sense any lies."You mean I still have to marry that ass?"

"Yes, there's no going back, you either marry him, or die." said Chelsea.

"Not much of choice there." I snapped. "Is there?"

"I'm afraid not." said Chelsea. Then Robin, with a smirk on his face, comes and as he passes me he says.

"Guess you have to deal with me for the rest of your mortal life."

"Guess you have to deal with me for the rest of your mortal life...you know what Robin..shut up!" I said, first mocking him and then I couldn't think of a comeback.

"Nice comeback." he said as he laughed. I glare at him."If you keep glaring you're gonna get old sooner."

"Smartass" I said, and walked past him. HONK! it was Manuel."Have a nice walk." I said as I got on the car and Manuel started driving. I kept looking at the back mirror and saw Robin smirking.

"Is everything okay?" Manuel asked.

"Everything is cool." I said smiling to myself. "So about the dance--"

"I thought I could pick you up at 8pm." he said looking at the road.

"8 is fine, um...yeah eight is fine." I said nervous. But why was I nervous..wait was Manuel nervous? I could feel this warm feeling in my stomach, like..love. I blush, as I felt it.

"Why are you blushing?" he asked.

"No reason." I lied. Manuel parks on the usual place, and infront of the school I see..Robin. Duh super speed, he's a freaking Vampire.

"How did he get here so fast?" asked Manuel.

"He must've gotten a ride, from Pamela." I lied. Damn him and his stupid speed powers. Quickly I grabbed Manuel's hand, and interlocked them with my fingers. Manuel is a little taken back but nevertheless doesn't let go. I smirk at Robin as we pass by. For the rest of the classes, I ignored Robin. I kept talking to Manuel."Hey Manny, wanna come over to my house, so we can quiz each other for our history test?" I said loud enough for Robin to hear.

"Yeah, sure?" Manuel said a bit unsure."V, is something wrong?"

"No." I lied again, with a nervous laugh.

"V, we've known each other since forever, I know you better than anyone, and something is bothering you..or is it someone?" he said, he always read right through me.

"Manny, estoy bien, no tienes que preocuparte."(I'm fine you have nothing to worry about). I said and gave him a smile.

"Ms Nightly, " said Mr. Penn our history teacher."Since you like to talk, why don't you tell us, the one of the reason why the US joined the Great War?"

"One is because of Resumption of Unresitricted Submarine,two because of the Sinking of Lusitania, and three because of the Zimmerman telegram." I said like it was nothing.

"So you are paying attention." said Mr Penn. I nod."Then please don't interrupt the learning of others."

"It's not like they're listening anyways." I muttered. The teacher, gave me the one-more-word-and-it's-detention-look. So for the rest of the class I stayed quiet.

Robin's p.o.v.

Vina wouldn't talk to me. So I also gave her the cold shoulder. I started to talk to girls from my classes.

"O.M.G, I love your eyes, Robin." said one of the girls.

"Yeah, I could like get lost in them." said another.

"Thanks ladies." I said as I leaned on my locker. Then behind the girls came Vina and Manuel laughing and speaking in spanish to each other. This made my stomach boil in anger and jelousy. They were holding hands and Vina was now leaning on Manuel's shoulder. She looks at me as she passes and smirks.You wanna play that game then you're on, let the games begin.

It's already begon. said Vina's voice in my head. She had sent that messege through her powers.

Guess you've discovered another power?

Wow, you're so smart She thought sarcatically. Then I block her out. It was one of my powers.

At lunch, I sat with Pamela and the others. I kept looking over at Vina's table. They were all laughing and joking. Once in a while Manuel would whisper in Vina's ear, and she giggled, Vina had never giggled. Then Manuel kissed her on the lips, and she willingly kissed him back. I took deep breaths as I saw another man kiss Vina.

"I always knew they end up together." said Melinda breaking me from my thoughts.

"Wait isn't Vina suppose to marry his highness?" said James.

"Yes." said Jack.

"Then, what is she doing kissing another guy?" said Jessie.

"Being the slut she is." said Pamela.

"Don't you call her that." I said at once.

"Sorry your highness, but how can you have feelings for her? I mean she's cheating on you." said Pamela."I mean what would the Dark Lord think?"

She had given me an idea. I could always tell father. But she would know I told him and then she would never really talk to me again.Bad idea.

"I'll play her game." I said, and without thinking twice, I kissed Pamela. She quickly kissed back.

Vina's p.o.v.

It had gone all around the school, Vina and Manuel finally decided to date each other. People congragulated us, some boys threaten Manuel, if he hurt me they would deal with them. At lunch, we sat on our usual spot. We all laughed and talked about music and anime, yes I'm an anime freak. Manuel would whisper in my ear songs he wrote for me. I giggled. I never giggled. But all the time I imagined Robin singing me those beautiful songs. Wrong, I know, but it's the truth.

"Ew." said Melissa. I look to where she was looking. Robin was kissing Pamela. My mouth dropped. What was he doing? But then again what was I doing? Still, he could've kissed someone, who all the boys in the school hadn't kissed before. I keep a straight face.

"No suprise there, who hasn't kissed Pamela?" I said loud enough for everyone to hear. People agree and some say 'I have!' or 'Been there done her'. For the next two days, it went pretty much the same. Me and Manuel, Pamela and Robin. At home we didn't talk to each other. On the day of the fitting for the wedding dress, I let Robin see me in the dress.

"It's bad luck." said Chelsea.

"So was the day you three came into my life, and I'm fine, so I think I can deal with a little more bad luck." I said."Plus this marriage was doomed from the beginning." I decided to go for a dress Robin hadn't seen. Why? I don't know the answer to that one.

~Next day~
My next class was free, but Manuel had soccer practice. To not bore myself, I decided to go to the school library and check on myspace. Yes even I had a myspace, I mean who doesn't? I was going to open the door, when a hand covered my mouth, and wrapped another hand around my waits and dragged me into the janitors closet.

"What mother fucking fuck?!" I said, turning around to meet Robin. I give him a confused look."Now what, Robin?"

"How long are we going to play this game?" He said with a serious face. He took a step forward, and I took one back, soon as I took it back, I hit the wall. Why must they make it so small?

"It isn't a game." I said.

"Come on, we both know you want me and you know I want you." said Robin.

"Me? Want you? When hell freezes over." I said. He presses his body against mine. I gulped.

"You mean you don't get nervous when I'm this close?" He said, with a smooth voice, that would make you weak on the knees.

"O-of course not." I lied. I tried to move out of that position, but he wouldn't budge.

"Then you won't mind if I do this." He said and kissed my neck, slowly. I got goose bumps at the touch of his lips on my neck. I have to say it felt like heaven to me. I try to push him off, but then he pins my hands to the wall, but his body still pressed on mine. He slowly works his way from my neck to my lips. I had to give in, so I open my mouth and french kissed. He let's go of one of my hands and puts it on the back of my head, and pulls me closer to him. Then with the other hand, he works his way from my back to my thigh to my butt.

"Okay, okay, enough." I said breaking the kiss. He smirks at me, and I knew what he was thinking."Don't say a word, my conscience is already killing me, how could I do this to Manny? He's been so good."

"So you're not denying you liked that?" said Robin with a smirk.

"I'm gonna punch that smirk off your face if you don't stop." I said fixing my hair."Damn you gave me a wedgie." He laughs.

Then the door opens and we see.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much for your support!!!