Beyond the World

She's Trying To Forget It All

“Hey emo bitch, what you standing there for?”

After I heard that jock Chad’s voice, I felt myself slam against a locker. I touched my arm and looked at my hand, covered in blood. They had really done it that time and I knew I was going to cry.

The tears came on and I heard another slam against a locker, and looked to my left to see Alex. He tried to defend me. I had told him not too… but he doesn’t listen very well.

I heard Chad saying to Alex, “That’s what you get for standing up for your own kind. Stupid emo.”

He looked up at Chad with anger, but I reached over slowly and touched his leg, my eyes telling him not to fight again. He looked at me with hurt in his pale blue eyes, but obeyed and sat there.

“That’s what I thought. Let’s get out of here guys.”

Just as Chad turned around with his dumb ass buddies, I heard a giant crash against the floor. I had looked away from Chad, but when that happened I cringed and looked to see what he had done this time.

My mouth fell down in awe; there Jake was, shaking in anger, with Chad on the floor, blood at the corner of his mouth.

“No one… and I mean no one… messes with my friends. Do you hear me, you dip shit jocks?” Wow, Jake was angry. He had his fists clenched and he was grinding his teeth.

The jocks took one look at Chad on the ground, moaning, and all agreed and ran off.

“Now, Chad, will you ever mess with them again?”

“No, emo, I won’t.” Chad said, with a gleam in his eyes.

“Excuse me?” Jake said, getting his fist ready.

“I mean, n-no, sir, I won’t.”

“Good, now get out of here.”

It took Chad awhile, but eventually he got up and ran off to find his friends.

Jake ran over to me and Alex, helping us up. He hugged me and kissed my lips, softly. He slowly pulled away.

“Are you guys alright?” Jake asked.

“I’m fine, just a cut on my arm.” I replied.

We both looked at Alex expectantly, but he was staring at the two of us in awe.

“You… Jake… Sky… together?”

“Yes, we are, he asked me to be his girlfriend yesterday and I agreed. Now are you alright?” I asked impatiently, Alex got a little too paranoid about everything.

“Yeah… I’m fine. I’ll see you two at lunch.” He then ran off, leaving me and Jake there to talk.

I kissed Jake again, then pulled away and asked, “So, why are you here? You don’t go to school here.”

“I transferred so I could be with you… Is that alright?” He looked worried, like I was going to tell him to stop stalking me or something. Maybe we’re all paranoid here.

“It’s awesome, Jake! Look, we have the same schedule, let’s get to class.”

I grabbed his hand and we walked off to our first hour class.

This day was going to keep getting better. I had high hopes for it.
♠ ♠ ♠
title of the chapter is from Like A Movie by Midtown
for those of you who have never heard of Midtown, if you know Cobra Starship it's Gabe Saporta's old band
i love Midtown to death :]
anyways, i feel bad because i'm not updating even though i have like 3 more prewritten chapters
sorry for making everyone wait...

btw the next 2 chapters or so are kind of short and filler-ish. my bad