Supernatural

Friday

No one seemed to remember the Winchesters were even here but those people weren’t close friends with them any way. It was hard to say goodbye, then again it was harder not too. There are so many words that no matter what the size the word may be it can mean a whole lot more to someone than others. It was only first class and the day was speeding by so far. Sam wasn’t here and my friends seemed not to notice his absence, acting as he’d never existed as well. English was a bore like always. The teacher, who still looks like a witch, was trying to calm the class down with threats that no one listens too anyway. English was once fun when Sam was in the class, now that everything was back to normal it was a bore. Sitting there, one of the few being quiet wasn’t as joyful as I’d hope. “If you don’t quiet down, there will be no computer time!” the teacher yelled, trying the usual threat again.
The only people who really shut up with those threats are the guys. The class kept the talking with the teacher getting pissed off. “That’s it, no computer lesson, we’ll just have to write all lesson,” she announced, turning to the board to write.

The class, mostly the boys, groaned slowly as they reached into their bags to grabs their book.
This lesson felt like it went slowly when in fact; it was only half an hour to go now. The class was silent, anyone who spoke was immediately sent out of the room. It was so dead quiet, the little bit of noise was magnified. What we were forced to write wasn’t anything we were learning about, but since the teacher was getting fed up with my class, she really didn’t care at this stage. Forgetting about the time from non-stop writing, we were a little confused as of why she’d stopped writing. I, along with a few others, looked up at the clock, to find it showing it to be ten o-clocks. We hurried to put our stuff away and rushed out of the door. “I never thought we’d have to endure one of those lessons,” Gaby mumbled, walking towards our homeroom for next class.

S.O.S.E wasn’t as bad, it was at a reasonable noise level, so we didn’t get into trouble.
Half way through the lesson, and since we were behaving, this time our teacher was letting us go to the library.

Upon walking to the library, I walked slowly behind the Gaby’s. They just spoke about Twilight and about the up coming movie.

Jackie was ahead of us until she came running up to us. “Guess who’s in the library!” she screamed happily.
We walked into the library not excepting this. Standing there at the library counter was Sam and Dean. I take from the fact they’re not in any classes, that they’re signing out for good, getting ready to leave for their next destination. We were forced into the seminar room, which contained the library’s computers. There the teacher didn’t care what we did, seeing as this was the last day of term one. The guys in the class all went of playing Warcraft, whilst the girls surfed the net trying to find something of interest for them. I sat hoping that Sam will still be here by recess. The curtains from the room were closed so it was impossible to see out of them. If you tried to open them, you’d get your head bitten off by any teacher. So I sat there playing solitaire, since there was games on these computers, which is rare as they remove anything remotely fun. I didn’t hear if we actually had to do anything here, so every time the teacher was in view, I minimized the game, before realizing all the guys were playing games, so it must’ve been a free lesson. I looked up at the clock, praying it went a little faster then usual, but it seemed to have the opposite effect. Slowly it ticked by, sometimes it seemed to tick backwards, but that was my mind playing tricks on me, until finally it was a couple of minutes left. After winning a few games, I logged off and waited ‘til we were dismissed. Most people ran out of the seminar room, before being called back. The girls and I walked slowly to the brick wall, knowing they were gone, I knew I’d have to get used to them not being here from now on. We didn’t get a proper goodbye even. Today was only getting worse; Jess and Gaby both announced that they were leaving this year. Gaby was moving to another state, but she wasn’t leaving until the end of the year, Jess on the other hand, we had only one more term left with her. So people were more concerned about them two leaving, then again we all have known the girls for more then a week.

The day was like an rollercoaster. First class flew right by even though there was an uncomfortable silence, then second class was slow, now recess is gone by and now I have webpage, another class that I originally had with Sam was up next. Actually I had all my classes with him today. I walked to class with Gabby and Olivia as they spoke about netball.
Walking up the stairs, I saw a familiar person, but It was too hard to tell until we reached the top where I ran to that person. “I thought you’d left already.”
“Well we were supposed too, but Dean convinced dad to leave after three today, so I can be here for the day, Dean on the other hand can’t be bothered coming,” he explained.
A rush of happiness swooped over me, knowing I’d get to see him one last time, and hopefully get a goodbye this time.

The rest of the day flew by with Sam being in the last few classes of the day and term. I spent every second of that day talking with Sam, about anything but mostly classes.

It was the end of the day, end of the term even and it seemed like this week went on forever. As I waited for two more people to join us on the walk home, I pondered as to where Sam would be going next. I don’t get how one person can change someone’s life forever. Now that everyone was here it was time get walking home. “Hey wait up!” Sam’s voice yelled from afar.
I looked behind to see Sam running towards me. “I can’t let you leave without a goodbye.”
“Well I’m not that big on goodbyes, so see you and hope we meet in the near future,” I replied, not sure on what to say.
“Well then, if this is it, may I have a goodbye hug?”
“If you must but…”
Before I got to finish, he had his arms around me and I could fell the sadness finally setting in, this was the last time I’d see Sam, though I hated him in the start, I grew fond of him and enjoyed him being around. Before the hug broke, I could fell my eyes swelling up and without suspicion I looked up and with success, I was able to blink it away. I wasn’t going to let anything break this charade. As soon as the hug broke, I could fell the swelling of tears again which meant I needed to get out of there and fast. “Well I guess this is goodbye,” Sam finished, turning and took one step towards his fathers car.
“Bye Sam,” everyone else responded at different times.
Then off he went, continued walking to the car, to leave for good.

We turned around and walked home, everyone talking as I walked in silence.

~I can be so mean when I wanna be
I am capable of really anything
I can cut you into pieces
But my heart is broken
Da da da, da da

Please don’t leave me
Please don’t leave me
I always say how I don’t need you
But it’s always gonna come right back to this
Please, don’t leave me~
♠ ♠ ♠
final chapter
took long enough to write sorry